Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be (1627 Views)

Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 11, 2015
If thoughts ever came in that dis wud end so soon, I wud ave tot I was crazy. I met a girl 3 weeks ago on facebook, we got talking n I realised we stay in d same town. as each day passed we grew fonder of each other, soon our fondness for ourselves turned into romance n we started dating. It was a magical moment sumtin out of the movies but suddenly a month(isn't 3 weeks and sum days approximately a month) after my little paradise degraded into sumtin else sumtin different. For days I wondered if I may have done sumthing wrong at a point I asked her n she said everything was good dat am over reacting. This isn't what I bargained, this isn't wat I got into anymore. To be honest I really had high hopes for this one. But am not sure I can cope anymore. Plz advice me. What do I do
Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by kaffy4tope(m): 3:51am On Nov 11, 2015
EngrE:
If thoughts ever came in that dis wud end so soon, I wud ave tot I was crazy. I met a girl 3 weeks ago on facebook, we got talking n I realised we stay in d same town. as each day passed we grew fonder of each other, soon our fondness for ourselves turned into romance n we started dating. It was a magical moment sumtin out of the movies but suddenly a month after my little paradise degraded into sumtin else sumtin different. For days I wondered if I may have done sumthing wrong at a point I asked her n she said everything was good dat am over reacting. This isn't what I bargained, this isn't wat I got into anymore. To be honest I really had high hopes for this one. But am not sure I can cope anymore. Plz advice me. What do I do

Did u even understand what u wrote here?

The post is #senseless....omg! This site is just full of indomie kids. cry

4 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by yomi007k(m): 4:14am On Nov 11, 2015
Wat did u bargain for?

Wat did u get?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by malele(m): 4:45am On Nov 11, 2015
EngrE:
If thoughts ever came in that dis wud end so soon, I wud ave tot I was crazy. I met a girl 3 weeks ago on facebook, we got talking n I realised we stay in d same town. as each day passed we grew fonder of each other, soon our fondness for ourselves turned into romance n we started dating. It was a magical moment sumtin out of the movies but suddenly a month after my little paradise degraded into sumtin else sumtin different. For days I wondered if I may have done sumthing wrong at a point I asked her n she said everything was good dat am over reacting. This isn't what I bargained, this isn't wat I got into anymore. To be honest I really had high hopes for this one. But am not sure I can cope anymore. Plz advice me. What do I do

guy complete the story naaaaaaaa, what happened, why did ur little paradise degrade into sumtin else?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by gunpoint(m): 4:50am On Nov 11, 2015
Pesin you met only 3weeks ago?
Op na so all yor village people dull?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by mrhipup(m): 5:07am On Nov 11, 2015
3weeks..... nawa 4 yu guy
Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by HomieQuan(m): 5:31am On Nov 11, 2015
nawa oo
Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by qqq6565: 5:56am On Nov 11, 2015
Yes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 6:28am On Nov 11, 2015
WTF is this ..... Mtcheeew[b][/b]
Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by Dahveydson(m): 6:37am On Nov 11, 2015
People expect too much from others.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 11, 2015
gunpoint:
Pesin you met only 3weeks ago? Op na so all yor village people dull?
It happens, not to u yet but it happens.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2015
SwaGUnLimiTeD:
WTF is this ..... Mtcheeew[b][/b]

Its a simple story dat asked for an advice, it never said u must comment.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2015
mrhipup:
3weeks..... nawa 4 yu guy

We live in a world where anything is possible. Today u will hear of a dad raping his child suddenly tomorrow u will hear of sumone being murdered over 100 naira
Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 11, 2015
malele:

guy complete the story naaaaaaaa, what happened, why did ur little paradise degrade into sumtin else?
This was typed from a phone I believe it is detailed enough sumtimes u ave to use ur imaginations. Avent u ever had a relationship that went sour even.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2015
yomi007k:
Wat did u bargain for?

Wat did u get?
What usually happens is u wont b getting the right vibes, u wud probably quarrel over silly issues etc? These are examples of what sumone doesn't bargain for in a relationship.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2015
kaffy4tope:

Did u even understand what u wrote here?

The post is #senseless....omg! This site is just full of indomie kids. cry
Wow what a way to prove ur maturity, oh well I guess we all can't be streetwise. Any way anyone with half a brain shud be able to understand the words written there
Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by onyle26(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2015
onyle26:
undecided you met her 3 weeks ago and dated her for a month? cool story bro.
Isn't 3 weeks approximately 1 month. Well dats how I calculated it
Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by Shegzy8(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2015
if dis wud grade ma level of undastanding,I swear I no knw anytin cos I no undastand d Koko of d write up.....wat shud dey advice u on?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Shegzy8:
if dis wud grade ma level of undastanding,I swear I no knw anytin cos I no undastand d Koko of d write up.....wat shud dey advice u on?
D answer u seek lies in the topic," the heading".
Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
EngrE:

Its a simple story dat asked for an advice, it never said u must comment.
sorry for d way it sounded the story lacks too many vital info
Re: Should I Break Up With Her And Let Her Be by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
SwaGUnLimiTeD:
sorry for d way it sounded the story lacks too many vital info
I understand, anyway am typing off my fone so details are gonna b time consuming n finger bruising. Plz make do with d summary

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies / When Shall We See Lalasticlala Face ?? / Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.