Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? (7104 Views)

Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up) / What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? / Yall Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by vooyour(f): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
PuciPrince:

I tjink seun needs to introduce a button for auto translate oooo. I no trust u this punkyveer undecided
lol don't worry we aren't saying anything bad. Just introductions.
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Awww, come on. You don't trust me? I'm as harmless as a water pistol grin

Was just kidding on the gossiping talk. I was just welcoming her & told her how fun it is here when people aren't arguing. That's all.

Oh cool. @vooyour, i see u just starting here. grin welcum.

You ll sure enjoi d craze fun here.

BTW nice packs grin
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
vooyour:

lol don't worry we aren't saying anything bad. Just introductions.

Hehehe. Welcome to biafraland NAIRALAND
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by missKiffy(f): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Not that much and feel free to come to Nigeria
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by adepiero: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
vooyour:

that's offensive
Sorry about that but I speak the truth undecided
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by vooyour(f): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
adepiero:
Sorry about that but I speak the truth undecided
no it's your conception. Despite what everyone says, we're not what you think we are
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Johnnoah1st: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
vooyour:
hey guys I'm new to this forum. I'm a South African girl and I love Nigeria and it's people. I also wish to visit in the next few years (very expensive trip). Anyway, from what I've been reading in this forum, I can't help but get the impression that Nigerians hate us. yes I know some of you are upset because of the xenophobic attacks. To be honest, the people who do this are a very small group hooligans. we don't all do that. Anyway I think all kinds of people have their flaws. I'm afraid if I ever visit Naija I'd be scared to say I'm from SA.
I just wanna know if yall really hate us.
PS. I also really like some Nigerian guys but I've seen a forum with some Naija sistas attacking us. Abeg sisters don't be stingy with your guys :p
wat is south africa self? where is dere map on d planet earth? i havent heard of such a dumb country's name b4.

1 Like

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by xexy: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
them be ma enemies and me no like them

1 Like

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by 14(m): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Philipsdael:
My opinion, I don't hate S.Africans, I know some of my Naija brothers over there are into a lot of shaddy businesses, but it calls for reprisal response when SA starts generalizing and stigmatizing any bearer of our Green Passport.
I don't think Nigerians hates S.Africans, we only reciprocate the hate or love you give to us.

Pls, I will like you to recommend any ( top class ) S.A forum site to me . I will like to be in such online community.
Thanks

you wont last a day on any SA forum because they are bloody, news24.com and sowetanlive. You dont have to dissagree with anyone there, otherwise you will have 200 people attacking you till you quit.
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by shizzy7(f): 12:06am On Nov 12, 2015
vooyour:
hey guys I'm new to this forum. I'm a South African girl and I love Nigeria and it's people. I also wish to visit in the next few years (very expensive trip). Anyway, from what I've been reading in this forum, I can't help but get the impression that Nigerians hate us. yes I know some of you are upset because of the xenophobic attacks. To be honest, the people who do this are a very small group hooligans. we don't all do that. Anyway I think all kinds of people have their flaws. I'm afraid if I ever visit Naija I'd be scared to say I'm from SA.
PS. I also really like some Nigerian guys but I've seen a forum with some Naija sistas attacking us. Abeg sisters don't be stingy with your guys :p
Do yall hate us Nigerians that much?

Read the comments on anything "Nigerian" on Kickoff, News24, sundaylive.

Really, on the streets of Nigeria Nobody cares,

Most of us can't even spot a foreigner except you tell us, the way you talk or you are white.

We have a lot of heavy and crazy issues we are dealing with in Nigeria and hating a foreigner is not even on our list of priorities.

3 Likes

Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by phrezzz: 6:40am On Nov 12, 2015
shizzy7:
Do yall hate us Nigerians that much?

Read the comments on anything "Nigerian" on Kickoff, News24, sundaylive.

Really, on the streets of Nigeria Nobody cares,

Most of us can't even spot a foreigner except you tell us, the way you talk or you are white.

We have a lot of heavy and crazy issues we are dealing with in Nigeria and hating a foreigner is not even on our list of priorities.
Madam peace!
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by vooyour(f): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
wat is south africa self? where is dere map on d planet earth? i havent heard of such a dumb country's name b4.
lol bitter much? bye felicia!!
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Sunnypar(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2016
vooyour:
grin
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Transcriber: 10:33pm On May 06, 2022
vooyour:
Lol
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by Nobody: 1:38am On May 07, 2022
We love Africans. You are welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? by 1874heli: 5:36am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:

Lol
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . / Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog / Most Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.