Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Wealth Without Covetousness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wealth Without Covetousness (747 Views)

Tithe: What Belongs To Christ Vs Covetousness / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens- WEALTH WITHOUT COVETOUSNESS / Get Instant Wealth Without Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wealth Without Covetousness by kpakpandoN(m): 6:13am On Nov 11, 2015
The truth of God’s word that you are exposed to will determine the degree of freedom you experience. In the past, many of us were held under one type of bondage or the other by the devil through our wrong beliefs; but thank God for the truth we later received. Can you imagine we once believed we needed to be poor in order to get to Heaven, because we had heard that the love of money is the root of all evil? The devil knows and quotes the scriptures, but he usually manipulates or misquotes it to confuse, deceive or get you to offend God. God did not say that money is evil, but that the love of money is the root of all evil (1 Timothy 6:10). If we had no money, how would we have built some of the great kingdom projects we have undertaken at the Redemption Camp? For example, we had to use several tons of steel spanning several kilometres and several tons of cement to build the auditorium where people come to receive salvation from God. The truth is, neither wealth nor poverty can take you to Heaven; your saving faith in Jesus Christ is what will take you there. The poorest man who does not know the Lord will end up in Hell, just as the richest man who is born-again will continue his life in Heaven.

God wants you to prosper in three main dimensions: spiritually, in health, and in all that you lay your hands upon, including your business and finance (3 John 2). However, when you love and crave money to the extent that you are ready to sacrifice your salvation for it, you are in a precarious situation. When the rich young ruler came to ask Jesus how he could make it to Heaven, the Lord put him to test, saying “Since you have kept all of the Law, do one more thing: sell all you have, and give the proceeds to the poor, then come and follow me.” The man failed the test because he loved money more than the salvation of his soul. It seems he said in his heart, “Sir, you can keep your salvation while I keep my money.” Some people who profess to know the Lord still cannot place money where it belongs. They will do just about anything to get money: steal, defraud, inflate cost of materials and so on. Such people are in serious trouble, because no covetous, greedy or lying fellow will enter Heaven. Nonetheless, God does not want you to die poor. The wealth He has for you shall locate you this season in Jesus’ Name. Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.
Re: Wealth Without Covetousness by mayorall(m): 7:53am On Nov 11, 2015
insightfull

1 Like

Re: Wealth Without Covetousness by plaetton: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2015
Bullshyte.

"Blessed are the meek, for the shall inherit the earth"

" it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven ".

Hhhmm.

I wonder who preached the above.

I am guessing it was Jesus, trying to telegraph to his followers that An attachment to worldly things and possesions is an impediment to spiritual redemption.

The teachings of Jesus (not adeboye, oyedepo, oyaks nor Creflo onye-oshi Dollar,) constitute the core essences of the Christian faith.

Therefore, any adjunct teaching that contradicts any teaching of Jesus, should stand null and void.

So, who do you follow?
Jesus or the adebo-oles of Christianity?
Re: Wealth Without Covetousness by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2015
plaetton:
Bullshyte.

" it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven ".

Hhhmm.

I am guessing it was Jesus, trying to telegraph to his followers that An attachment to worldly things and possesions is an impediment to spiritual redemption.

The teachings of Jesus (not adeboye, oyedepo, oyaks nor Creflo onye-oshi Dollar,) constitute the core essences of the Christian faith.

Therefore, any adjunct teaching that contradicts any teaching of Jesus, should stand null and void.

So, who do you follow?

plaetton:

Lol.

A desert cactus tree can never bloom into and produce juicy, nourishing orange fruits.

Christianity is founded upon and contrived on, and thrived on fraud.
The entire abrahamic religions.

https://www.nairaland.com/2687646/clergy-project-godless-pastors/2
Re: Wealth Without Covetousness by plaetton: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Wealth Without Covetousness by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2015
plaetton:

I see no contradictions.
Do you?

Oh yes , or maybe elucidate :

If Jesus taught that riches and wealth are impediments to spiritual redemption , how is Christianity - founded on the life and teachings of Christ - fraudulent ? Knowing fully well that fraud , of which you claimed that Christianity is founded on , is also an impediment to spiritual redemption
Re: Wealth Without Covetousness by plaetton: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2015
Whether Jesus existed or not, or in whatever time or philosophical ranking he did, the teachings attributed to Jesus concerning the Christos or Christ potentials of man, constitute a long line of eternal truths passed on from deep antiquity.
And it has absolutely nothing to do with beliefs, faith and wearing a toga call Christianity.
The essential pure teachings attributed to Jesus was neither a religion nor a basis for one.

Paul , his lies, his ambitions and his shananigans, was where the contrivance called Christianity emanated, and from whence it deviated from the simple truths, into a monstrous political and fraud religion that it has evolved into today.

Don't you find it amazing that Christians hardly ever quote Jesus directly?

Jesus taught about the Christos, the god in man, the interface between man and an abstract deity, man's only road to salvation and godhood.

Jesus taught that man should reach inside within himself to awaken or resurrect and bond himself to the Christos within, the begotten of God that is itself god.

He also taught that too much attachment to worldly possessions were the greatest impediments to this union with the Christos and ultimate salivation of the soul.

Now, Paul committed the greatest robbery of all time when he turned these simple truths upside down, leaving you looking outwards, instead of inwards for your Christ.

Jesus was not the Christos. He taught his followers about the Christos.
He he robs you of your Christos, your Christ heritage , is therefore the anti Christ.
This is what the Christian church is today.
The LovePeddler of Babylon, who seduces men away from truth and common sense, and then turns them into unthinking beasts.

It is a historical fact that prior to the Nicean council of AD323, the words Jesus and Christ had never been used together to describe a personage.

Jesus was deified by an imperial fiat at the end of the first Nicean council in AD323.
There, Jesus, who taught his followers about the Christos, now was transformed by fiat, into Jesu-Christi.

An Analogy would be something like deifying The late Gani Fawemini as the God of Justice, rather than a man that championed justice all his life.
Re: Wealth Without Covetousness by mayorall(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2015
plaetton:
Bullshyte.

Hhhmm.

So, who do you follow?

That verse is talking about those who got wealth through dubious means.

Abraham was the richest man earth, why wasn't he in he'll fire?. Why do you speak of Job till today?. God is the wealthiest and he's still holy and we are created in his image.

I just discovered the secrets of this pastors and am doing ut, it is seriously working extensively for me. Now I don't have to struggle again to get things I desire.

" Seek first, the kingdom of God and his righteousness, all other things shall follow you". It said first, not about yourself. I used to think this verse is all about Holy Holy.

Do you have little and you see that church needs a drum, get it. need a microphone, get it. Engage in soul winning. work towards his Kingdom and all other things will follow you. This has been working for me. One of the ways I got out of debt. Painting a church when I even own #500,000. That's all I can say friend.
Re: Wealth Without Covetousness by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2015
^^^ @plaetton : to be sure , is this a response to my question or you addressing the op
Re: Wealth Without Covetousness by plaetton: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2015
mayorall:

That verse is talking about those who got wealth through dubious means.

Abraham was the richest man earth, why wasn't he in he'll fire?. Why do you speak of Job till today?. God is the wealthiest and he's still holy and we are created in his image.

I just discovered the secrets of this pastors and am doing ut, it is seriously working extensively for me. Now I don't have to struggle again to get things I desire.

" Seek first, the kingdom of God and his righteousness, all other things shall follow you". It said first, not about yourself. I used to think this verse is all about Holy Holy.

Do you have little and you see that church needs a drum, get it. need a microphone, get it. Engage in soul winning. work towards his Kingdom and all other things will follow you. This has been working for me. One of the ways I got out of debt. Painting a church when I even own #500,000. That's all I can say friend.

Shut up slowpoke.

I can read and comprehend English very very well.
I do not need an interpreter to tell me what Jesus said directly in black and white.

An attachment to materialism impedes spiritual growth and redemption.

Jesus said it, The Buddha said it, Zoroaster said it, Mohammed said or implied it.

I don't need an ignorant bloke to tell me what Jesus meant.
Re: Wealth Without Covetousness by plaetton: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
^^^ @plaetton : to be sure , is this a response to my question or you addressing the op

You.
You are the youth, who still has the potential to be redeemed.

The op is already gone.
His brain is too atrophied.
No hope for him
grin
Re: Wealth Without Covetousness by mayorall(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2015
plaetton:

Shut up slowpoke.

I can read and comprehend English very very well.
I do not need an interpreter to tell me what Jesus said directly in black and white.

An attachment to materialism impedes spiritual growth and redemption.

Jesus said it, The Buddha said it, Zoroaster said it, Mohammed said or implied it.

I don't need an ignorant bloke to tell me what Jesus meant.

Wow with all this your insults, insulting God's creature. I can see who you truly follows and the one that lives in you. Have a lovely day.

(1) (Reply)

India Spiritual Temple / God Is Able, Willing And Ready To Answer Your Prayers / I See Crises In Benue State - Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives 31 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.