Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape (30616 Views)

Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson / Lagos Underaged Sex Workers Dislodge Their Adult Colleagues Over Clients / British Prostitute Warns Colleagues Of 'bad Clients', Reveals Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by RexTramadol1: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
They should be hanged upside down

Have a deep cut on their neck and tummy

Let the blood gush into their heads till life is outta dem

Useless sets of men!

Ladies dey dere wey dey hurt we guys,u no gree nak dem.....na pikin u com dey perforate.......

U shall die again even in death!
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by brownlolly(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Silly father. Where is their mother or you own mother? You cannot leave kids with your fellow man all day everyday and go to work. God, my heart breaks for those kids.

Don't blame the dad...I could do the same too...he went to hustle for his family. He didn't go to drink and play lotto. Besides, he left them with his friends...not distant friends. His neighbors who he thought were his friends and could understand his predicament.

God will reward the criminals and compensation the family. It is well
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by brownlolly(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
IMHO, those guys should be killed.
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by chrizbrain(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
this is so "EGREGIOUS', those guys should be sentence to death. the SIN is so 'GARGANTUAN"
KILL THEM ALL//// thats my final judgement
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by IYANGBALI: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
aguiyi:
yoruba and rape
heboe and armed robbery/baby factory/drug peddling/fake drugs/ritual/kidnapping
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by funkybully(f): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Yoloba culture of rape need to be abolished asap!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by goshen26: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
1 2,3,4,5 yrs old? Haba
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by missKiffy(f): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
This is quite sad
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by elopee3000(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
taiyo ojo aka ejima. see how yoruba they spoil igbo name why he no use ibeji why ejima? angrytomorrow yoruba people will say ejima is a yoruba word just like thy re singing love wan tin tin instead of love nwa nti nti they stole from igbo song angry

1 Like

Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by solowizzy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Call us for supply of Welding Consumables & Equipment's for Steel fabrication & Construction.
We deliver Nation Wide, free delivery within lagos state only.
Girisim Construction

Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by missnazzy(f): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Some men are demons in human clothing. How can any body find a minor sexually attractive.?

But how come the father doesn't have a wife. Who gave birth to them? Is the wife late or what?

Those five better rot in jail.
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by Tolatutu: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Disgusting human beings
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by Richydos(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Most persons wailing curses, insults and d likes are also guilty or even worse than these set caught....... In naija when u are caught u become a criminal but when u aint caught dey call u Smart G..... May God safe our young female generations from this barbaric act!!!.... If I were to be d judge I'll ask them what has been d offences of the 5 n 3 years old girl child......after which I order that a needle be passed tru their P's hole
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by ezeomaigbo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Five men? Am I missing something? Just hope nobody is persecuted here. Let's wait for the medical examination results. Sincerely hope it's all false. Can't pretend to understand such a traumatic experience as must be the lot of those little kids.
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by hollandis(f): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
I knew it was Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by joypeace115(f): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Where is the mother of those children,is she dead or alive...it takes both parents to look after a growing child..

1 Like

Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by stonecoldcafe: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
brownlolly:

Don't blame the dad...I could do the same too ...he went to hustle for his family. He didn't go to drink and play lotto. Besides, he left them with his friends...not distant friends. His neighbors who he thought were his friends and could understand his predicament.

God will reward the criminals and compensation the family. It is well

Sorry for you then. Better to leave your children with your mother in village or town than to do that.
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by hmath3991(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
if i say YORU nd u say BA na usabi
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by gunpoint(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
princeonx:

Hope you were not disappointed!
I will rather be on the news or make headline for drug trafficking (desperate) than the ra.p.e (which is really sick) of a 5 years old girl.
A name checker is not a chooser
Any name i see is okay grin
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by tuzle(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
i dont believe the story or news. sorry to say dis it is either she does not knw wat she is saying or it not normal. the five is overexaggerated
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by hob(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Is mature p**** really that hard to get

Dese men shd be mummyfied
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by fashiajones(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
you hear name like Apako n yet u kept your daughter with such lunatic, partly i blame the dad ...

1 Like

Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by brownlolly(m): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Sorry for you then. Better to leave your children with your mother in village or town than to do that.

So witches and wizards can shine eyes on them shey?

But seriously, I've never lived in my village. Why should I take my kids there when they can be with me?

Second, what if the man is an orphan?

Like I said, the man trusted his friends to take care of his kids. Not one man. Not two men. Not even three. He did his best. I still don't think he did anything wrong. He felt that keeping his kids close would be better. Haven't you read stories of kids living with even their aunts and still getting maltreated?

If you wanna blame someone, it has to be the mother(s) of the kids.
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
what the fvck?
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by tivta(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Seriously this is insane, rape? Better talk to your people cause rape is mentally retarded. Poor girls
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
any thing thats hidden gains power until it is exposed. Only the water of truth can quench the fires of lies and deception. Thats why abusers don't want their victims to talk out. The men should be punished accordingly.
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by joideviv(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
I don see their names and I'm satisfied
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by Hepsiefloxy(f): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
aguiyi:
yoruba and rape
igbos and 419.
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by Emilord(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
The evil that men do surprises the devil himself. The kind of ugly and unsavory news we hear these days surpass that of which Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed. Indeed,for some of us that believe in rapture,the Son of man is coming soon.
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by Missonas(f): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Women that you are capable of birthing a child dont make you a MOTHER. Why would a mother turn her back on her baby girls when she is alive, healthy and strong? Why?
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
brownlolly:

So witches and wizards can shine eyes on them shey?

But seriously, I've never lived in my village. Why should I take my kids there when they can be with me?

Second, what if the man is an orphan?

Like I said, the man trusted his friends to take care of his kids. Not one man. Not two men. Not even three. He did his best. I still don't think he did anything wrong. He felt that keeping his kids close would be better. Haven't you read stories of kids living with even their aunts and still getting maltreated?

If you wanna blame someone, it has to be the mother(s) of the kids.

Why blame the mother? What if she is late Or they are separated
Re: Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape by Shenky(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
aguiyi:
yoruba and rape
Na mumu yu be.. Wetin yu mean by Yoruba and rape abi yu blind ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Bags A One-year Jail Term For Operating A Fraudulent Facebook Account / Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos / Kidnappers Kill Muhammed Mahmood's Driver, Abduct Him & His Daughter. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.