Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship (3550 Views)

Am 22 Years Old Yet I Can't Talk About SEX With My Parents / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) / Make-up Artist, 22, And Her Boyfriend, 22, Agree That SHE Can Sleep With Whoever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2015
Should I be worried?? sad
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 11, 2015
No smiley
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Paulsopulu(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2015
naughtynaughty:
yes
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by amnesty7: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2015
When u already said u are naughty now u want us to believe u?
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2015
yes; Most girls start their sexual life at 14/ 15 and peak at their thirties. So yes there's something definitely wrong with you, most likely psychological.

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
yes; Most girls start their sexual life at 14/ 15 and peak at their thirties. So yes there's something definitely wrong with you, most likely psychological.
haha..y wil u say dat? Dats nt fair o *tears*
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2015
amnesty7:
When u already said u are naughty now u want us to believe u?
don't mind dt name oooo..dunno wat name 2use ni jare
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2015
naughtynaughty:
haha..y wil u say dat? Dats nt fair o *tears*
All is fair in love and war. Theres a reason females begin puberty early, and get a certain level of emotional maturity before boys. first accept that theres something wrong. The you can search within yourself for answers. Did your parents overdo their parenting by over protection?. Did you experience abuse in your younger years?. Are you having trust issues?. Search your soul for answers, and I'm sure you'll find them.
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by eyeon(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2015
Don't be, just like I'm not.

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2015
naughtynaughty:
You're obviously a dissolute, discombobulated flibbertigibbet nincompoop, so what does it matter if you're in a relationship or not? undecided Next time you waste my time on nonsense, there will be no next time. angry
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by tony4u035(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2015
U shldn't be worried if u've been busy making positive use of urself over these years, but if its d other way round... Bae u need a miracle and I will surely pray for you!
naughtynaughty:
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2015
Yes u shud be worried angry

Free advice, wear some short dress nd go to the street of kano by 12pm so dat some guy cud pick u up!!

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2015
RickRichards:

You're obviously a dissolute, discombobulated flibbertigibbet nincompoop, so what does it matter if you're in a relationship or not? undecided Next time you waste my time on nonsense, there will be no next time. angry
I don't give attention to trolls.
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2015
tony4u035:
U shldn't be worried if u've been busy making positive use of urself over these years, but if its d other way round... Bae u need a miracle and I will surely pray for you!
been making positive use of it sir. Am in my final semester nah
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
All is fair in love and war. Theres a reason females begin puberty early, and get a certain level of emotional maturity before boys. first accept that theres something wrong. The you can search within yourself for answers. Did your parents overdo their parenting by over protection?. Did you experience abuse in your younger years?. Are you having trust issues?. Search your soul for answers, and I'm sure you'll find them.
*sober reflection*
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2015
Yu shouldn't be worried.....just stay calm and dont rush into things with the fear of "my friends are getting married"

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2015
Durenttt:
Yes u shud be worried angry

Free advice, wear some short dress nd go to the street of kano by 12pm so dat some guy cud pick u up!!
haaaa! Oga durenttt
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2015
Harbosede02:
Yu shouldn't be worried.....just stay calm and dont rush into things with the fear of "my friends are getting married"
tnx dear, madam Bosede

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2015
naughtynaughty:
haaaa! Oga durenttt
Am gvin u free advice na undecided
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I don't give attention to dashing knights.
Because you know what you are: a peasant troll!
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by tobbie247(m): 9:18am On Nov 11, 2015
naughtynaughty:

no you shouldn't.
or do you feel lonely or something? smiley
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2015
RickRichards:
Because you know what you are: a peasant troll!
kk
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2015
Mtcheeeeeew. Phukin troll sad angry *spits on thread*
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 11, 2015
naughtynaughty:
kk
You can stop quoting me now, naughtynaughty Humpty Dumpty.
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2015
RickRichards:
You can stop quoting me now, naughtynaughty Humpty Dumpty.
kk
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by obiorathesubtle: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2015
cry of course not. I never had a relationship till 34, still a virgin at 35, unless you feel inadequate, which is completely unwarranted, you shouldn't be worried. Life comes in different phases, accompanied with different experiences, attachments, moral establishments, at different times, which can only be faced one step at a time (watdafuq did I just say?? undecided)
naughtynaughty:
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Mtcheeeeeew. Phukin troll sad angry *spits on thread*
*farts on his face* geraraheree
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cry of course not. I never had a relationship till 34, still a virgin at 35, unless you feel inadequate, which is completely unwarranted, you shouldn't be worried. Life comes in different phases, accompanied with different experiences, attachments, moral establishments, at different times, which can only be faced one step at a time (watdafuq did I just say?? undecided)
virgin @ 35 Hmmmm #deep
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by obiorathesubtle: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2015
naughtynaughty:
virgin @ 35 Hmmmm #deep
you no get serious date. But I know say you dey fvck. It is written all over your garri and egusi soup

1 Like

Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by naijaboiy: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2015
How does this help my dog sule from dying? undecided
Re: I Am 22 And Not In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2015
naughtynaughty:
*farts on his face* geraraheree
ode oshi oniranu *mtcheeeeeeeew*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? / See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse / Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.