Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) (67247 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) / Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2015
who cares?
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by neocortex: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2015
dannybomb:
she has been longing to be free. now she is. oya enjoy am, but know say e no go last

So you prefer bondage to freedom ?
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2015
Brandnew2:
She look unhappy...wrinkles all over her face. angry

I wonder why she wanted to divorce pastor Chris in the first place because the reason where not good enough. angry

Anyway they are already made so let me use this promote the GidiLink freelance network for people who like to work from home. wink

Tot i was the only one thinking in this direction.

juliiet ibrahim and 3 other ladies i know with Anita, falls into the group of ladies born within feb 20 and march 20...

i have made some findings that these ladies are too sensitive n unrealistic for the real world.

Divorce and breakup no dey hard them except very few ones wey don learn.

Very great and selfless lovers but many of them get this knot for brain and something as inconsequential as a verbal abuse like "You are mad" can make them break up an affair...

kolo mentality.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2015
DOES SHE STILL BELIEVE AND WORSHIP WITH HER EX HUSBANDS CHURCH? KNOWING THAT SHE HAD ALOT OF PERSONAL FOLLOWERS OR IS SHE NOW A CATHOLIC grin, divorce gate closed
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Sasuwa(f): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2015
Temptation, pastors my foot. Proudly catholic!
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by DOCTORDONE: 11:42am On Nov 11, 2015
Good
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2015
But for whatever reason, they shouldn't have separated.

End time.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Btruth: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2015
henchamb:
Will they make heaven after the divorce?
Question för God to answer

Why won't they? Is marriage a guarantee to gain entry into the kingdom of God?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2015
Yet this scammers will tell u prayer answers all things. Well it doesn't. Fools like chris nd Anita have advised millions of peeps about marriage. Yet see their lives. D earlier d better Nigerians serve God directly
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by stonecoldcafe: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2015
Djbaka:
Well now that you are divorced and happy, will you make heaven?

Will you marry again even though your husband is still alive??

How will you advise those who make you their role models as regards marriage??

What's your share in percentage in BLW after the divorce?

How could you look so ravishingly beautiful even without a husband?

I'm not judging you, you made the choice you felt was best. I wish you all the best!

Well now that you are divorced and happy, will you make heaven? You who is apparently the most perfect person on earth, are you sure you will make heaven?

Will you marry again even though your husband is still alive?? Are you even married to begin with? why does her life concern you.

How will you advise those who make you their role models as regards marriage? Why is she a yardstick for you? Is she the only divorced person you know. Tell you what, why not ask Chris Oyakhilome the same question. Fear let you!

What's your share in percentage in BLW after the divorce? How does that concern you? Do you have a stake in there as well?

How could you look so ravishingly beautiful even without a husband? Perv, get a life. She is not the only beautiful single woman.

I'm not judging you, you made the choice you felt was best. I wish you all the best! Same to you.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by nannyo(f): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2015
henchamb:
Will they make heaven after the divorce? Question för God to answer
why not?
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by ELGREF(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hmmmm,who the cap fit?
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bollinger:

Wouldn't touch an ishan woman with a 10 ft pole.
why?
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Olukolade1: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
wink
jay2pee:
I for decide to marry am....but....
Ole
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
helica:
why?

Let's just say, i know them too well.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by cao(f): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Brandnew2:
She look unhappy...wrinkles all over her face. angry

I wonder why she wanted to divorce pastor Chris in the first place because the reason where not good enough. angry
We're either looking at two different pictures or you need a new prescription...if you don't wear glasses/contacts, dude you need to visit your nearest optician/optometrist. It could save your life.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Spybradd: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
flexxygurl:
Just passing....

baby....
grin
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Irore: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
handie:
Anita fine sha...... Edo women dey always fine sha.

Yes because Edo soil dey red and that is what you see in their red/fair completion. Do you now agree with the Bible that man was formed from the earth and there will go.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by DominoK(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
as she no dey with pastor chris again,na who come dey flog am now abi she wan make her toto dey rusty? Toto no like vacuum o
u talk any how, u re not well culture! Don't u have a mother?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by JKisOK(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
go help me read am,i go pay you wen you finish mr saint anonimi wey no like toto

U this IYANGBALI sef, you be man abi na woman?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
DominoK:
u talk any how, u re not well culture! Don't u have a mother?
you,you get?if you do,didn't she tell you to always mind your business? Keep off my track or else you will regret it
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by menxer: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
In church, if your are facing challenges in any area of your life, it would be attributed to your failure in being committed in paying your tithes, partnerships, first fruits, seeds sowing, etc; now that Anita/Chris is divorced, does it mean (s)he was not committed in doing those things?

This is a vital lesson for us to learn from.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by cecegorz(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
TheophilusA:
Photo News:

Penultimate week(26th to 27th of October 2015), Pastor Anita Oyakhilome(now Anita Ebhodaghe), the estranged wife of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, was in Kigali, Rwanda where she attended the African Philanthropy Forum, an event put together by Mrs. Tsitsi Masiyiwa, her friend who is the founder of Higher Life Foundation.

http://dawntodusknews.com/pictured-pastor-anita-oyakhilome-debuts-new-look/

Could it be that Strife Masiyiwa (Econet wireless Chairman) and his wife, Tsitsi are more inclined to side Pastor Anita in this divorce saga.
Considering the fact that being one of the high profile financial partners in Christ Embassy, they have since left the church.
I also observed from Mr Masiyiwa's facebook writings that he has very poor regards for people that don't treat their wives very well, to the extent of pulling out of companies/investments if he hears the company owner or CEO is not an honourable husband to the wife.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by lebete3000: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
MRSALT:
She resembles Pastor Chris
The power of Sperm.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by makahlj2: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wow, she is da Bleaching Queen.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by mjames: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
I thought they have reconciled? They will make heaven if they did not remarry.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Christmasdon(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
I know too well, by now she did be regretting for filing a divorce suit.
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
globalresource:
I love this woman since i know her several years ago. You have to know her in person. She is very humble, full of grace and hard working too. Any way God knows best

I wish a happier life
1nc she has divorce, she's full of iniquities. She should better go for restitution
Re: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) by ireneidiva(f): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Djbaka:
Well now that you are divorced and happy, will you make heaven?

Will you marry again even though your husband is still alive??

How will you advise those who make you their role models as regards marriage??

What's your share in percentage in BLW after the divorce?

How could you look so ravishingly beautiful even without a husband?

I'm not judging you, you made the choice you felt was best. I wish you all the best!
If her marriage is your only problem in this world, I'm truly sorry for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.