Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Facts About Lodges In Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Facts About Lodges In Schools (595 Views)

Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools / Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools / Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Lodges In Schools by Georgville(m): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2015
These are facts about Lodges in Schools. you can most definitely relate to these facts if u lived off campus while in school.

1. In every Lodge there is this guy that always form anti-cult/cultists because he thinks he can beat everybody in the lodge and nothing will happen. lipsrsealed

2. In every Lodge there is always this girl that forms aunty because she is fat and heavy and she refuses to come out for sanitation. undecided

3. In every Lodge there is always this richest dude who all the ladies troop into his room with bum shorts and spaghetti sleeveless to charge their phone even when the whole Lodge has light. shocked

4. Some Lodge mates are expert in borrowing stuffs " abeg make I borrow your onions, cray fish, gas cylinder" etc. The most popular is chargers.. One came to borrow my DVD and TV remote.. I was able to get my DVD back but the remote couldn't make it back till I graduated.

5. There is always a guy who is 1st to blast gospel music on Sunday mornings, but he wldnt go to church. grin

6. In every Lodge guys have one room that serves as the common room for gossips, playing whot, ludo and video games. Same as ladies. . . the owner of the room ends up cooking more noodles to feed everyone. cheesy

7. For the ladies, there's always this sweetheart who is always happy to fetch water for u and even help u carry it to your room while waiting for the day you will give him chance. kiss

#UNIZIK

Source: Georgville

Lalasticlala
Re: Facts About Lodges In Schools by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Facts About Lodges In Schools by Ginaz(f): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2015
true true, the part I hate most is when they smell aroma of anything you're cooking , know that even 1 grain of rice won't remain in the pot by the time they're gone. embarassed
Re: Facts About Lodges In Schools by Georgville(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2015
Ginaz:
true true, the part I hate most is when they smell aroma of anything you're cooking , know that even 1 grain of rice won't remain in the pot by the time they're gone. embarassed

As in eh!.. This particular guy will always come to my room knowing he wld find somtin to eat. Most times he comes when I'm cooking n wld wait till food is ready, forming gist. If he cannot wait he will leave n come bk when the food is ready.. very gud at timing.

(1) (Reply)

Top Inspiring Quotes By Mohandas Karamchad Ghandhi (mahatma Ghandi) / Funaabpaymentverification / Words Of Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.