|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,934,433 members, 7,099,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 October 2022 at 10:41 PM
Job For Communication/marketing Manager In A Leading Financial Institution / Fresh Graduates Recruitment In A Leading Financial Services Company / Graduates Are Needed For A Leading Financial Services Institution (2) (3) (4)
|Leading Financial Institution - Vacancy !!! by uconnecthr: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2015|
Our Client, A leading financial institution in Nigeria currently have vacancies for the following position.
Interested and Qualified candidates should please forward their CVs to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
JOB TITLE: PROJECT MANAGER- Change Management
REPORTS TO: Head, Project and Change Management
JOB OBJECTIVE: To ensure that projects of certain approved amount, regulatory required projects, as well as projects which spans across the Bank are managed effectively, efficiently and timely through the use of project management methodologies to contribute towards the achievement of the Bank’s strategic goals.
1. Direct and manage all projects through the project life cycle by ensuring the articulation of project goals and objectives, estimation of resource requirements, identification and management of project dependencies and critical paths, identification of participants and key stakeholders, and development of full scale project plans and associated communications documents to effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
2. Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
3. Determine the frequency and content of status reports, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
4. Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations and ensure the effective tracking of project milestones and deliverables.
5. Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for assigned work.
- Project Planning & Control
- Project Integration
- Business Presentation Skills
- Scope Definition & Management
- Project Time & Cost Management
- Business Process Design & Re-engineering
- Change Management
- Project Quality Management
- Contract Management
- Resource Management
- Vendor Selection & Management
- Stakeholder Management
PERSON SPECIFICATION/JOB PROFILE
Work to exacting specifications in order to improve and maintain quality.
Use researched, factual information when solving problems and apply sensitivity and logic when handling conflict situations.
Evaluate situations and calculate risks whilst justifying and defending quality standards.
Apply a systematic and logical approach in order to achieve accurate results.
Develop competence and expertise.
Work persistently when gathering information and seeking solutions to problems.
Focus and drive to achieve targets, budgets and results.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: A first degree. PMP/Prince 2 certification is required
EXPERIENCE: At least 7 years’ experience involving the management of large scale projects
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32