Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers (2016 Views)

Osinbajo Assigns Portfolios To New Ministers / In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria / Buhari To Give Portfolios To Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by midolian(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chibuike Amaechi - Minister for Transportation

Amina Muhammed - Minister for Environment

Hadi Sirika - Minister of State and Aviation

Raji Fashola - Minister of power, works & housing

Kayode Fayemi - Minister of Solid Minerals

Solomon Dalung - Minister of youths and Sports

Lai Muhammed - Minister of Information

Chris Ngige - Minister of Labour and Employment

Muhammed Bello - FcT Minister

Finance Minister - Kemi Adeosun

Abubakar Malami - Minister of Justice

Mansur Maman Dan Ali - Minister of Defence

Abdulrahaman Danbazau - Minister of Interior

Udoma Udo Udoma - Minister for Budget and National planning

Isaac Adewole - Minister of Health

Pastor Usani Uguru - Minister of Niger Delta

Anthony Anwuka - Minister of State , Education

Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed - Minister of state Budget and National Planning

Adebayo shittu - Minister of Communication

Aisha Jumai Al-Hassan - Minister of women affairs

Aisha Abubakar - Minister of State, Trade, industry and investment

James ocholi - Minister of state, Labour and Employment

Geoffrey Onyeama - Minister of foreign Affairs

Okechukwu Enelemah - Minister of trade and Investment

Osagie Ehanire - Minister of State, Health

Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu - Minister of State, petroleum

President Muhammadu Buhari - Petroleum Minister grin grin grin

Okechukwu Enyinah Enelamah - Minister of Trade Industry and Investment

Heineken Lokpobiri - Minister of state, Agriculture

Source - NTAnews
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by westerm(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by christinie(f): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amechi is so unlucky....

After diverting all Rivers's treasury to Baba Go-slow, look out what he ends up getting.

Amechi you are not smart, I nugo?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by modath(f): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nothing delights me beyond Kemi Adeosun as minister of finance... cheesy cheesy

& The part that really sweetened my mind is the paet that is guaranteed to cause some wailing & nightmares. cheesy

SEATED RIGHT HERE IS THE SUBSTANTIATIVE MINISTER FOR PETROLEUM. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by assu2013(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Waiting
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by babafirst(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
hurray
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by EternalTruths: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
What of petroleum and defence

We hope there are reserved for born to rule grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by omostar: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Great !
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by 9jii(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
EternalTruths:
What of petroleum and defence
We hope there are reserved for born to rule grin
Then prepare to Hug the Tranformer. Adieu

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by humilitypays(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
midolian:
Chibuike Amaechi - Minister for Transportation

Amina Muhammed - Minister for Environment

Hadi Sirika - Minister of State and Aviation

Raji Fashola - Minister of power, works & housing

Kayode Fayemi - Minister of Solid Minerals

Solomon Dalung - Minister of youths and Sports

Chris Ngige - Minister of Labour and Employment

Muhammed Bello - FcT Minister

More to follow..
Fashola is the biggest winner in this government. Tinubu must be weeping wherever he is right now....

Minister for Transport really fit Amaechi; this is the most deserving ministerial post, all hail Buhari the Hitler of our time.... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by madridguy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Okay ooo
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by LRNZH(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
CHANGE is here!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by imiski(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
so na transport dem gve Amaechi afta all d APC e thugs clam dat Dy would make him minister for Niger Delta. with dat he would deal with Wike...... Hahahahaha
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by Omotayor123(f): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Finally , Finally!!! grin
Fashola is the Main Man. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by lonelyvoiz: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Congrats to Ngige and more employment to Anambrians.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by Yanks101: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Kemi that shallow greenhorn is the minister of finance? shocked shocked And she is supossed to do a better job than NOI. grin grin
Enemelah is absent. Very good.
Just stay away from this govt before they ruin your hard built reputation.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by banki(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
So aviation ministry is under transport? Means when wike and other enemies are flying in every Nigerian airport

They will see buharis picture then they will see ameachi picture.....

It must be realy painful

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by Yanks101: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
imiski:
so na transport dem gve Amaechi afta all d APC e thugs clam dat Dy would make him minister for Niger Delta. with dat he would deal with Wike...... Hahahahaha
It was a smart move on buhari's part.
I expected him to give amaechi minister for niger-delta like the vengeful man buhari is.
Wike would so batter him in niger-delta politics.
Smart move by buhari keeping amaechi away from the niger-delta. I must have over-estimated his capacity for stupiditty.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
I hope they perform.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by asha80(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
Yanks101:
Kemi that shallow greenhorn is the minister of finance? shocked shocked And she is supossed to do a better job than NOI. grin grin
Enemelah is absent. Very good.
Just stay away from this govt before they ruin your hard built reputation.
enelamah is trade and investment
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by midolian(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
20pounds:
I hope they perform.
Same here.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by Yanks101: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
asha80:
enelamah is trade and investment
I haven't seen him in any list. That is the one of the most important portfolios and nobody is talking about it.
No single thread about it on the frontpage.
BTW, If that is the case, i hope he knows what he is doing. I wouldn't advise him to leave his job for the Nigerian ministerial appointment.
Not everybody would be as lucky as NOI.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by masinga07(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
okay
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by asha80(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Yanks101:
I haven't seen him in any list. That is the one of the most important portfolios and nobody is talking about it.
No single thread about it on the frontpage.
BTW, If that is the case, i hope he knows what he is doing. I wouldn't advise him to leave his job for the Nigerian ministerial appointment.
Not everybody would be as lucky as NOI.
check the ministerial thread on front page..well his firm is the one handling the Onitsha shopping mall (capital alliance) so he should know what he is doing
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by GOATandYAMtheory: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Let them start working immediately. angry
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by flozybk(f): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
congrats Amaechi on ur appointment and I hope God gives u d grace to carry out ur duties effectively

people dey say na only transportation dem give am lyk say na minister of bus transportation

air, land and sea are all under transportation...
go ask people way sabi b4 una disgrace una selves here

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Allots Portfolios To Ministers by sherrylo: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
I fear for Kemi Adeosun as minister of finance

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Left Ogun State As A Top 5 Most Indebted State In Nigeria / Three Reasons Why Dambazau's Shoe Shiner Is Not An SSS Officer / Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan, PDP Again, Says Chibok Girls May Not Return -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.