Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) (61680 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash / Why Nigeria Is Backward: Mark Zuckerberg Vs Nigeria's ICT Minister - Pix / I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by ochejoseph(m): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Twitter has been buzzling with reaction as Nigerians react to news about the appointment of Amaechi as Minister of Transportation.

This is how they reacted......

www.twitter.com/rosanwo 

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph 

www.twitter.com/PrinceBalaxy

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by ochejoseph(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
More

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by dunkem21(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin

Don B Onye Wailer has killed me with laughter grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Alphaoscar: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
You all are mocking the name of the ministry forgetting the huge responsibility under him.

Ministry of Aviation previously manned by your Gods( Ffk and Stella Oduah even with a minister of state) is now just an arm under his care.

All hail Amaechi the lion of Niger Delta !!!

197 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Beremx(f): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
And who are the so called Nigerians reacting to Amaechi's appointment?

Mtscheeew!

All I see are frustrated TANoids wailers wailing as usual.

Ndi ara!

Congratulations to the Lion of Ubima. You have put your enemies to shame once more. cool

158 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by ochejoseph(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
More

1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Opinedecandid(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
Used and dumped, fighter.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Sweetguy25: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Under Amaechi the traffic situation in port harcourt became worse.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by ijustdey: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
taniods are frustrated

they kept wailing while Amaechi keeps soaring up

Amaechi their nemesis still angry because he chased their HERO from office

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Khez: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
I pray he performs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by tayebest(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
k
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by januzaj(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
95% of them are biafraudsters......they are pained because to carry 0.0001kg of cocaine go Malaysia
go be like Ballotelli wey dey eye Balon d 'or..... .they are just diverting people's attention from knowing
how sad they are....no more drugs

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by malton: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
How ironic that most of them would wish it were their dad who got the very same portfolio that they deride. Some people are just senseless!
Where's senator Ben Bruce when you most need him? Please, go online and talk common sense into those lots!

Imagine, only one person is to administer NIMASA, NIWA, NPA, AVIATION, Railway and Road transport among others, yet, some people have the nerve to trash talk his job role. Lord knows I'll give anything to be him right now, only I wish!

It's all borne out of ignorance sha.

Amaechi must be laughing hard wherever he is now.

The future may after all, belong to the old with youths as these!

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by prince4pro(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Land not for sell
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by dayo23(f): 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ochejoseph you are a disgrace to humanity, you screenmunche the anti Ameachi tweet and post it here, beside you wailers should be ashamed of yourself! Ameachi is a Federal Minister Of the Federal Republic of Nigeria....go and die

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by free2ryhme: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Minister of Agbero grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by zik4ever: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
I think Minister of transport is quite key and very challenging. It includes aviation, road transport, rails and marine. I think Nigerian Ports Authority NPA is also a parastatal of the Ministry? If we get this sector right, Fashola delivers works, good roads, housing and stable power and Fayemi complements by exploring, developing and fully harnessing our vast solid minerals, Nigeria will be great. Just my "apolitical" thoughts. I really wish all of them the best and hope they succeed for the greater good of all us, our children and Nigeria's future. No vex if my view is contrary to yours.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Alphaoscar: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
For those who have been grounding his jets
out of wickedness and jealousy, come and
enter flights let us see.
The Lion has taken over the airports, railways,
oceans, seas, rivers, lakes, ponds, swimming
pools, NPA, NIMASA and lands as its minister.
Make una come enter plane anyhow make we
see.
Behold the Lion of Ubima.
Behold the Right Hon. Sir Oluwarotimi
Chukwubuikem Onyemaechi.
Behold the Federal Minister of Transportation
and Aviation.
The Lion is set to rooooooaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr!!!!! !!!!

-Ike Okafor

67 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by naijaGhandi: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
I think he will do a very good job with our water ways.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by Dannyset(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amaechi and Fashola has gotten themselves a very big and difficult task. It's huge Ministries for both of them. I pray they succeed and prove enemies and wailers wrong.

28 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by damton(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Na dem sabi
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by successiam(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ameachi u are a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by dridowu: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wailers be like
Amaechi has been used and dump
Amaechi won't be make minister
Amaechi won't be screen as minister
Amaechi this and that
I just hope wailers won't die prematurely because of Amaechi.

GBN

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by nicedas(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
so ona mean say wike stil dy alife grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by DeeHaywire: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
i actually see nothing with Amaechi's appointment tho..
however, Nigerians! change has come grin If you have one Biafran broda selling generator just tell him to drop the generators in the ocean grin.... Fashola is now minister of power cool

meanwhile,,, DJ Haywire has released a new mixtape(Slow Buh Dope) containing slow and cool songs that will accompany you every morning on your way to work and prevent accidents from coming your way cheesy ... click on https://www.nairaland.com/2557055/dj-haywire-solo-birthday-mixtape to see tracklist and download link

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by walozanga(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
I PITY THIS COUNTRY.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by janeworld247: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
ok
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by braine(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by NOBODYY: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wailers / "Johnathanians" / Biafrats mood through out today

cry cry

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by PLANETMARS(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wike olodo governor wey dey play nairabet for office,shebi u see how ur game don cast and ameachi own Green. chai ameachi.
Me: my son who would u like to be in future?
Pikin: ameachi
Me: my friend gerarahere men shiit!! U wan b oloshi ni?
Pikin: but daddy stealing is not corruption

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by demarc001: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Na dem sabi, I bet it does not affect Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) by 2pwesh(f): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lol embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.