Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. (56876 Views)

Buhari’s Health Sparks Fresh Debate On Leadership In Nigeria - Vanguard / Buhari Receives GLO CAF Platinum Award For Good Leadership / Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Nobleking2000(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
The labour of our heroes past (our fathers and grand fathers that died during the biafran war shall never be in vain) the same God that brought us together has now choosen nnamdi kanu to lead his choosen tribe out of the contraption called nigeria to the promise land BIAFRA. BIAFRA will be free either by hook or crook. God knows why this agitation is going on now.
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by kponkedenge(m): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
sukkot:
GEJ was your igbo brother na. abi why una dey cry for him ? you mean to tell me all this noise you igbos are making over gej and he is not one of you ? gej done use and dump una abi ? walahi this gej na real cunny man
Igbos are d most confused tribe in nigeria. During election gej was their broda now they are dis owning him. Men dose guys across d niger are really mean. Imagine dem saying dat kachukwu d minister of petroleum isn't their brother. Who is even begging to be a part of that erosion ravished region sef?

2 Likes

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by damton(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
kingzizzy:

I'm an Igbo man not a South Sudanese. There are many examples of countries that seceded and are doing well, the biggest being America that seceded from Britain in the 17th century but are the greatest country in the world today. Nigeria is illegal entity. You would not be a Nigerian today if a British thief called Lugard had not come to west Africa to bastardise you with that name. So in essence, Nigeria is a British contraption made up of a forced Union of many unconsenting ethnic groups with different ideologies, norms, customs and traditions but it is from this 'burning house of Lord Lugard' that you hope that salvation will one day come? Cure your self from this colonial mentality that had griped you and many like you who are still answering "Nigerian", the slave name the White man bestowed on them.
Hope you know that to seceded you need ask yourself some salient questions:

1.what will be your economic base

2. Biafrans working in Nigeria will all lose their job, hope you have a job for them

3. what structures and infrastructure will you fall back on.

4. How do you handle the Investment of Biafrans allover Nigeria. how do they deal with that.

5. What will be the economic mainstay . Before you begin to say oil, how many ND states wants to join biafra.

6. What is the infrastructure base of Biafra to keep it going.

Most importantly, the instigator of the war have mentioned on several occasions that Biafra remains a huge mistake. which is why he even went as far as contesting for the top job in the land.

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Stangeneral(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
kingzizzy:

After all you write up, you do not have the brain to understand the obvious, even after 55 years of disastrous nationhood. You will never have good Governance under Nigeria. Only you can give your self good Governance and that is why you should aspire to your own country. With what you know about Nigerias history, why do you still believe in this British contraption called Nigeria that had never worked? You need another 55 years of no light, no water, no good roads and bad Governance before you realise that Nigeria should be broken up into smaller units so it can work rather than one big unit that is a faliure?
Wake up from your slumber

taaaa close ur mouth .when an elder(op)speaks u suppose to listen . U must be a dullard for u to be opposing dis .am from anambra state i ll nt support biafra .so when elders nd learned men speaks just listen nd grab some points
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by CSTR2: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
yommen:

And aren't ibos part of the Nigerian system? Jonathan was the candidate of ibos' choice yet he did nothing for you. You ibos are more greedy than any other part of Nigeria.
And everybody should have voted for buhari?
The same insipid, uninspiring buhari? Get the fucck out of here.
The last time an Igbo man governed you was in the 60s. Your politics is dominated by Fulani strongmen.
The Igbo should be the last people to be accused of greed. They are not the ones swallowing your national wealth or grabbing oil blocs in the niger-delta.

2 Likes

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by ikevin(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

How old are you?...Can states mine or diversify their economy outside of the template of the centre
yet again like your brothers, you reply with insults. Does diversification mean only exploration of minerals.? How has your IGR profile being so far, how willing are companies interested in siting in SE, how much tax is collected per month, what of human resources? Very little can be said of the SE, and it is the doings of your governors, senators, representatives majorly.

2 Likes

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by tobiasbeecher: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
lukaino:
Op, your brain is working at full capacity.
You have just told the truth which no on wants to hear. Leadership remains the problem not Biafra.
I visited Aba recently and i was close to tears even though i am not from eastern Nigeria. What i saw i can dare say is a product of wickedness of man over a people who are supppsed to be his blood. Igbos should start this revolt by holding all those leaders who have brought the east to its knees accountable for their deeds while in power. God bless us
Mr man stop talking trash, no state in Nigeria is bereft of what you saw in Aba including your ''eldorado'' state. ''I was close to tears'', then what stops you from shedding your crocodile tears? Always crying more than the bereaved! You left all the rot in your state to comment about the supposed rot in another man's state. Remove the speck in your eyes first!

2 Likes

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Well said. If only they could listen. Ka anyi mezie obodo anyi tupu anyi akwapu.
A man that wants to move into a new house must first clean up the house b4 moving abi no be so?. Lets hold our leaders responsible, mayb one day we will rule this same Nigeria and make it a better place for the Southerners.

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
@crazyman your name defined you, you will sit at your comfort zone and culled rubbish and put on a page. i guess you don't know the reasons why Nigeria is not developing? mind you Nigeria can never develop as united country because of tribalism, religion and other cultural differences. Don't think that our leaders that failed, failed because of they don't have good intention for Nigeria but ethnicity problems forced them to fail.Did you know how many Messiah that wanted to rise but was snuffed out because of tribalism. I wish i can recall Ken sarrow wiwa who fought the same thing just like you're doing and gained prominence to tell his un-besmirshed story, and later realise that his dream for his people is not realisable under Nigeria. You never asked yourself why Ken saro wiwa sudden change of mind?,please try and learn from history to avoid repeat of bad history. ciao

2 Likes

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...read the paragraph I quoted from your post again, you were the one agitating for oil that is not inside your Biafra states. Now you are changing the goal post after being called out.

You are the one that needs growing up because you evidently haven't read up on the Biafra war and how the oil rich states you are currently hoping on abandoned your Biafra struggle when the chicken came home to roost.
For your info, it is still the Igbos at PH that are disturbing the peace of that state with silly street march. Stop decievibg yourself. What we elders see while lying down, you kids will not see even I'd u climb an iroko.

1)Onye njenje ka onye isi awo ihe ama...

2)Grow up more by seeking out the post I replied before you jumped on your disjointed notion...

3)I am not here to fight for sharing formula...let Biafra come and let all man decide where to pitch his tent...NOBODY will miss your likes who may decide to nationalize in arewa or oduduwa republic...

Life isn't about oil...My freedom irrespective of cost is worth it...Not the son of a coward bro...
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Stangeneral(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=Duru1 post=39913302]

From the above rant of an ant, it is clearly you do not understand the relationship between leadership and nation state. It is garbage in garbage out. You cannot arrive at good leadership with a zoo such as Nigeria. Leadership does not make Nigerian society but the dysfunctional Nigerian society cranks out idiotic leadership. In order to even begin to think of good leadership, a change of scenery is absolute in order and in this case, it is disintegration of the zoo called Nigeria. Nigeria created Mallam Rochas Okorocha hence he is bent on keep Nigeria even in its dilapidated state. Any sudden move to Biafra or most admirable to me, Republic of Igbo land, will usher in new and young people that would not want Biafra or Igbo land republic to gravitate towards the state of Nigeria as it is today. [/quot

from all u said u hvnt made a single point to disprove him
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by laudate: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
cheesygrin Always being a Biafra hater...How can you love me more than myself? ...Whatever leader you have is a function of the system producing them...Grow up babe!!!...Who controls whatever agency or system that will prosecute any corrupt leader?...Can they deal with these leaders outside of the way allowed by the dysfunctional Nigeria system?...BTW Having an individual thread for most of their states here is also a testament of holding their leaders responsible...

Aren't those leaders part of your larger SE community? Are you saying the entire adult citizenry of a state that run into millions, cannot hold their leaders accountable? Are you saying one man can hold the entire citizens of a state to ransom? shocked

So why do your people keep turning up in their thousands to vote them into power??

If you are so afraid of holding your leaders accountable now, what magic would you then use to hold them accountable when you finally achieve Biafra Just wondering. undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by sukkot: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
kponkedenge:

Igbos are d most confused tribe in nigeria. During election gej was their broda now they are dis owning him. Men dose guys across d niger are really mean. Imagine dem saying dat kachukwu d minister of petroleum isn't their brother. Who is even begging to be a part of that erosion ravished region sef?
lol bros, as in ehn. i think the wiser igbo people need to start speaking up and drowning out the noise of these dumb biafran agitators because these dumb ones are starting to make every igbo person look like they are dumb when that is not the case. these dumb ones are making all igbos look like they have low IQ. how can your own leaders chop all your money but you turn around and are fighting hausa and yoruba who have nothing to do with your poverty ? this is something a low iq person will do. their problem is A but they are fighting B. i think the wise igbo people have to stand up and be counted. your reputation as a tribe is being tarnished all over the world and you are starting to look like a laughing stock. its time for the wise ones to regain the dignity of igbo back again.

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by tobiasbeecher: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
damton:
Your stupidity is amazing.

Despite the highpoints in the write-up detailing the rigors and adversities of secession, you still chose to be foolish.

perhaps, you should learn from the case of South Sudan as an example .
Mr man stop comparing South Sudan with the Igbos. No two situations are the same; moreover, the Igbos are very creative that they can make Biafra a better country. BTW, i thought you guys said the Igbos are the problem of Nigeria? Why are you guys refusing to allow the said problem to leave you guys?
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by CSTR2: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
laudate:

Aren't those leaders part of your larger SE community? Are you saying the entire adult citizenry of a state that run into millions, cannot hold their leaders accountable? Are you saying one man can hold the entire citizens of a state to ransom? shocked

So why do your people keep turning up in their thousands to vote them into power??

If you are so afraid of holding your leaders accountable now, what magic would you then use to hold them accountable when you finally achieve Biafra Just wondering. undecided
It is not the people that would hold the leaders responsible.
That is where you are wrong. The people can't do that.
It is law enforcement agencies which is already highly nepotic that should do that.
In the civilized world like America for example, the people don't really get to know the crimes of the leaders. It is the FBI that unveils them for the public .
I believe a very efficient anti-corruption agency devoid of tribal interests is achievable in separate national states unlike Nigeria.
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by MaziOmenuko: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Life isn't about oil...My freedom irrespective of cost is worth it...Not the son of a coward bro...

Good luck with your freedom. I am not a slave, I have already found my freedom here in Nigeria. I have a sense if belonging and don't depend on the government for my daily needs.

Maybe you should get useful too and don't wait on the governemt to prepare a table before you.

3 Likes

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by kingzizzy: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Stangeneral:

taaaa close ur mouth .when an elder(op)speaks u suppose to listen . U must be a dullard for u to be opposing dis .am from anambra state i ll nt support biafra .so when elders nd learned men speaks just listen nd grab some points

What is is important is what the majority of Igbos want, not what the minority want.

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by coolzeal(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
bukster:

What report? The only report I remember is the UN report that showed that th SE has the highest level of poverty on the south. I also remember statistics from the national statistics agency showing that the SE has the lowest GDP figures in the south as well.
Please be kind enough to post your source for clarification.
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Raiders: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

How old are you?...Can states mine or diversify their economy outside of the template of the centre
who told you states in Nigeria can't develop and diversify their economy without interfering with the federal government? The problem with Nigeria is that state governors are lazy and only depend on free federal government money. There is no law stopping a state governor from building factory, developing their agriculture, expanding commercial trades so as to increase their revenues. Besides apart from oil, most resources in Nigeria are not really economically viable. There is nothing really wrong with our constitution because its similar to that of the US and the US is doing fine

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by obailala(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
kingzizzy:

Don't make me laugh. Igbos have been fighting to get out of Nigeria back when it was still a protectorate in the 'Ekumeku war'. We also fought the Biafran war. On both occasions, we gave a good account of our selves but we were outgunned. Igbos are part of Nigeria not out choice but out of 'enforcement'. The bad Governance in Nigeria is out of the inability of Nigeria to work as a nation. Sometimes in life, there are things that cannot work despite the best of intentions. Nigeria is fundamentally flawed, it will never work. The Hausa/Yoruba/Igbo man are as different as day and night and all 3 don't even like each other so where is this miracle you are hoping for going to come from? In Biafra, if my fellow Igbo steals public money, I know where to go and get him. In Biafra, there is no where to hide. Nigeria is a failed British experiment and it is time to divide it into smaller manageable units for effective Governance and one of those units is Biafra.
I specifically asked you to forget the federal level and focus on the performance at the level of states which are dominantly 99.9% Igbos.

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by parasyllabus(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
melzabull:
Truthful about what? Of all your epistle, I didn't see anywhere you addressed the fundamental issues that gave rise to the renewed agitation for Biafra. Issues bordering on marginalisation, failure to implement the 3R after the civil war, deliberate neglect of the SE region from infrastructural devpt, absence of FG presence(ministries, departments, parastatals, agencies of govt). Refusal to create additional state for SE, uniform/discrepancy in admission requirements etc etc why is the Nigerian FG afraid of equity, justice and fairness?

Which FG ministry/parastatal is absent in SE,will additional State in SE solve the poor state of leadership and governance in SE?

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by tobiasbeecher: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
nightmile:

No body will even miss them , surprise to see many Yorubas in to advance car repairs already into genuine spare part business. With time,the confidence people are building around them, they will have big patronize.
Just shut up! The Yorubas can never compete with the Igbos in any business endeavour. They don't have what it takes to do business and succeed. Just go and sleep
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by CSTR2: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Good luck with your freedom. I am not a slave, I have already found my freedom here in Nigeria. I have a sense if belonging and don't depend on the government for my daily needs.

Maybe you should get useful too and don't wait on the governemt to prepare a table before you.
Because you happen to enjoy a manageable level of comfort, you somehow don't give a damn about others.
You don't care if the million majority finds this country unbearable and unsustainable. As long as you are satisfied.
smh.
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by ab11baddo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
CrazyMan:
Its no longer news hearing the ongoing protests in various part of the SE by the IPOB youths. In as much as I'm of the SE extraction, I want my fellow South Easterners to be rational and objective in their thinking. Biafra shouldn't be our priority now.

The reasons why I'm of the opinion that Biafra shouldn't be our priority are:

1. Most powerful Igbos leaders are against it: Those of us with strong memories would agree with me that Nnamdi Kanu isn't the first person to follow this path.

Years ago during Obasanjo's administration, Mr Ralph Uwazurike the leader of MASSOB attempted something similar. What was the result...he spent years locked up in an underground cell, his members were jailed many are still in jail as we speak, some even lost their precious lives.

The then igbo leaders who even had the senate leadership then did nothing, why cos they weren't ready to relinquish their positions and Federal Government appointments for Uwazurike's movement.

If nothing was done by the SE leaders then, what makes the youths so certain that they'll lift a finger towards their course now considering the fact that most of our leaders are self centered?

2. Thousands and even millions of South Easterners are likely going to be plunged into the job market upon declaration of Biafra: Its most likely that if the biafran dream is actualized today, Igbos working in various Nigerian government parastatals across the federation would automatically loose their job. Starting from Igbos in the military (Army, Airforce and Navy), to Civil Service, to the Nigerian Police Force, NSCDC, Customs, Immigration, FRSC, EFCC, ICPC, The Ministry, Ministers and Senators from the biafran territory will no longer be recognized in the Nigerian Senate, ...etc.

Can we cope with that, noting that the current economy of some SE states isn't something to be proud about, and we can't even secure employment for those living there how much more when you have a mass exodus of people relocating home. How will they survive?

Germany requested for thousands of Syrian refugees because they have a very good economy to settle them in months.

We should understand that if Biafra is declared, a similar mass exodus would be experienced.

Question is do we have a plan to absorb the thousands who probably would be relieved of their duties by the Nigerian Federal Government into the biafran economy and create such parastatals for them with a short period of time so they can work and take care of their families?

These are questions we need to ask ourselves.

3. The SE is improvised: We deserve a good leadership in the SE not biafra: Currently, we lack good roads, we lack constant electricity, we lack well equipped government primary and secondary schools, we lack portable drinking water...etc. Why should secession be our priority?

Few months ago, Afikpo youths comprising of Amasiri, Edda, Uwanna...etc blocked the roads to protest 2years of blackout in Afikpo. (The thread was even on Nairaland) I witnessed that protest live cos I was in Amasiri (Ebotrans park) en route Abakaliki and was delayed by the protesters for over an hour because the whole roads leading to Abakaliki were all blocked.

If Afikpo which is agurably the second largest town with the best economy in Ebonyi state after Abakaliki can be in darkness for 2years, then I think its time for us to go back to the drawing board. Cos we can't expect the biafra economy to survive in darkness.

We should also be bothered about the number of our educated minds finding their way to other geopolitical zones outside the SE in search of greener pastures. That's another indication to tell us that our economy needs serious rehabilitation.

If we're so bent on making biafra a reality then we should beginning to hold our leaders accountable to every promise they made to us during the past elections

Great nations are ruled by great minds not thieves, crooks and heartless looters camouflaging themselves as leaders to enrich their 20th generation.

It is time for the Igbo youths to come together and reverse the trend of ubiquitous leadership ravishing igbo land and put up a system that would enable the best of us emerge as leaders.

Our leaders are our problem, therefore we should direct our aggression towards them. Because even if the biafran dream becomes a reality, I doubt we would survive up to 3years considering the kind of crooks we have as leaders.

We should try to understand that Biafra isn't the solution to the problems we're currently facing in the SE. If we fail to address the issue of bad leadership then biafra will be a case of "Dead On Arrival".

4. Inability to stand Independently: A child only thinks of leaving his parents home to cater for himself when feels he's matured enough to survive independently.

If we're sincere enough, you'll all agree with me that most SE states cannot survive without FG allocation. Currently people in Ebony are experiencing serious hardship. No thanks to the Governor (Dave) who has slashed their salaries for no good reason. Imo state isn't left out of the suffering as state workers there are also experiencing hardship as well.

We have FG allocations yet our Governors cannot pay their workers, and cannot make the state habitable for its people by providing basic amenities. What do you think would happen if the allocation stops?

A few years back when Rochas announced that he wants all secondary schools in imo state to put on a particular school uniform. Yes it was a welcome development to reduce discrimination's amongst schools. But most people frowned at him when he contracted the job to a Chinese company.

Why would a governor contract a job to a Chinese company for billions of naira when there are so many indigenous companies in the SE that would do it for a far lesser amount?

If our leaders are interested in developing the SE why have they refused to invest in the numerous untapped resources in the SE?

Or are they scared that their successors would become the direct benefactors when they leave office?

Isn't that a myopic way of reasoning?

5. Dis-unity and inability to make accurate political calculations: From the 1999 till date, while people of other regions had managed to unite behind their candidate of choice in virtually all elections that had been held, we have always failed to do so.

I wasn't born during the civil war so I have very little knowledge about Ojukwu's acceptance by the general Igbo populace then.

But I remember vividly in 2003 how he (Ojukwu) lost that election in the SE to PDP's Obasanjo. It was recorded that Obasanjo had a thrilling 69.46% of votes from the SE. If we sincerely wanted power that year why didn't we rally round Ojukwu and give him our support like we did during the civil war?

Even when Alex Ekwueme contested the PDP primaries against Obasanjo the same year (2003). That attempt clearly outlined the dis unity amongst our leaders, because most PDP governors of SE states openly campaigned against their own son and supported the same Obsanjo.

Ever since I became knowledgeable of the events happening around me, I've never witnessed any election in Nigeria where we (Igbos) emphatically agreed and produced a candidate of the Igbo extraction acceptable to the whole nation and backed him aggressively. Just as President Buhari was backed by his kinsmen and practically other tribes.

In all the elections however from 1999-till date, we (Igbos) have failed to present a formidable candidate.

We don't even have a formidable political party to start with in the SE. The APGA which was created by Ojukwu has only the governorship seat in Anambra state to boast of.

The North and the SW easily formed an alliance because they had formidable parties they were all loyal to.

My point is that if we cannot determine our political relevance here in Nigeria, we'll keep having problems among ourselves should biafra become a reality.

Solution: We are all Nigerians so we should work towards the growth of this country. To my IPOB brothers, I will say sheath your swords. Don't waste your precious lives, MASSOB has followed that path, and today their members in jail are yet to get justice and those that lost their lives as a result of the struggle have been forgotten. If you die in this struggle you will be forgotten, your name wouldn't even be mentioned anywhere as a hero. Our leaders don't care, their kids are all abroad so when a stray bullet from a happy trigger police man hits you, you're gone. No justice!

Anyi Ga-eme Mbaa Ka Ódi Ukwuu Ma Öbúrú Na Agbúrú Nille Ga Etikota Aka Rúó Órú Ma Gharakwa Ì Na-ata Ndi Ózó Uta Mgbe Ihe Mgberede Dakwasiri Anyi.E Kwenyerem Nigïria Ga Adikwa Ukwúú ÖZÖ.
dz a wise man here...just wish dey adhere..but on a ceriux note ,we in d xo called "zoo" want peace..if biafra is..u guys shld start goin..
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by muhammad3708(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Op is rite..if u are having myopical insight about this thread you will never get the point.

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by kingzizzy: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
obailala:
I specifically asked you to forget the federal level and focus on the performance at the level of states which are dominantly 99.9% Igbos.

You can take out the federal level becsuse the federal level is the problem.
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by CSTR2: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
The Nigerian is a selfish entity. The future is never in his plans.
The fact that he is bequeathing a very entropic nation to his children does not weigh on his mind.
Sad, sad and very sad.
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by athaboi(f): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
@CrazyMan, God bless you. More of us should continue to speak out before people start mistaking IPOB for Igbos.

IPOB is a cult and should be dealt with by the government.

What we need in Igboland is good governance that's all, not Biafra.

These eediots shouting Biafra everywhere cannot tell you categorically and mathematically how and what this Biafra would look like and how it would run.

How would they provide jobs for the massive army of unemployed Igbo youths if Biafra is declared today?

How will they pay salaries?

How will they provide power, good water and all that assuming Biafra starts today?

Who is their foreign ally? They are busy cursing Britain and others!

Who are your local allies? Everybody should get lost, Biafra can survive, we can do it!

These IPOB people are very daft animals I tell you.
am quoting because am very angry wit dis ur submisions, pls lets be reasonable here. Even if u hv a contrary opinion, u shldnt call them names. U believe that the prblm is good governance..if i may ask u, wat moves hv u made to tell the leaders that we need good governance or u r jst @ home saying that wat we need is good governance. Is jst unfair the way we attack ourslves unreasonably, it will never help us. Tnx
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
ikevin:
yet again like your brothers, you reply with insults. Does diversification mean only exploration of minerals.? How has your IGR profile being so far, how willing are companies interested in siting in SE, how much tax is collected per month, what of human resources? Very little can be said of the SE, and it is the doings of your governors, senators, representatives majorly.

1)Yet again like your brothers you have selective amnesia... You blamed Jonathan for your woes in Osun, Lagos, Ogun or Oyo etc ruled by APC more than any party...yet chastise SE if they do same...Why didn't you hold yours accountable too and shifted them to Jonathan... hypocrites!!!

2)Diversification is about so many things including mineral resources...

3)IGR is a function of economic activities there...Why did federal government refuse siting Seaport in proximity to commercial nerve centre of the country?...cheesygrin Do you know what that will do to IGR of SE states?...

4)Cut off marks for enrollment into unity schools in Nigeria or visit to NUC website or Googling MDG achievement rate in Nigeria or representations of Nigeria at competitions home cum abroad will tell you more about SE states with regard to human resources or education cheesygrin

Facts are sacred...Twisting truths and living in denial won't do you much good...

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by erikcantona: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Al dis f**king yoruba media reporting nonsense since 1914...This is brown envelope journalism..bulshit...BIAFRA WILL COME TO PASS IN THE NAME CHUKWU OKIKE ABIA MA...ISEE ISEE ISEE
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by NinaTohBadt(f): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Because you are foolish
Vodkka:

I don't tink there will ever b a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
WIZGUY69:

is what I posted unreasonable? grin
lemme reecho it.
your people are ingrsaates.

You were born a mistake....ask ur father hw he regrettably raped ur mother....and hw ur mother regrets not aborting u b4 giving birth to a pained frustrated mistake like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) / Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.