Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. (56924 Views)

Buhari’s Health Sparks Fresh Debate On Leadership In Nigeria - Vanguard / Buhari Receives GLO CAF Platinum Award For Good Leadership / Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by melzabull(f): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
crazy man I saw where you said IPOB is an evil cult like bokoharam, really? Infact you are a degenerate bastad and an odious dunce.

Tell me how many people have Biafran agitators attacked or killed? are IPOB faceless?, don't you see their faces or know the names of their leaders or those spearheading the agitation? how does making a peaceful protest or seeking self determination equate to boko haram.

Infact you are not just crazy but you are despicable lunatic, ditto @eurobomber, both of you are useless animalistic mo.rons

2 Likes

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

This your comment just called you out! You are shallow, myopic and too daft to comprehend issues regarding development. Go and join the boys waving Biafra flags on the streets.

cheesygringrin Jee rahu ura biko..imaghi ihe ina ako
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by dokunbam(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
biafra just like pdp, no plan no direction.

I beg free this pple o, let my pple go. they will only suffer for some years and everything will be ok.

where is our UN letter, they neva submit am? someone should help push it to the right desk.

UN will release troops zoo is in trouble

yeye pple

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by CSTR2: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
sukkot:
and when you secede all the corrupt people in igbo-land will vanish into thin air and stop existing ? do you smoke weed if you dont mind me asking ?
Your thinking process is too limited. Like the average Yoruba man, you are very quick at insulting.
Why do you think corruption thrives and any attempt to curb it is weighed through tribal scales.?
That is your answer. I hope you are smart enough to see it.

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Akinz0126(m): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Creation of biafra has becomes a tug of war among my fellow igbos.You guys should better fight it out and come out with a good blue print.are you guys really ready to pay the price for what you want?where two elephants engage in a battle the grass 'll always be at the receiving ends.

Mind you,"A learned man should be willing to die for its cause".my opinion thou.
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Gassa007: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
mirabel001:
what do u expect 4rm a crazy man...nonsense!!
I remain biafran...
Crazyman can go and hug trans4ma...
Biafra is here, no goin bk, no turnin bk 4 ur information....
#adabiafra
You sound like an illiterate... if you quote me hmmm
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Nasa28(m): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
I believe in Biafra. Nigeria has no image outside the country. Here we don't have a strong constitution, no strong institutions, no rule of law and we are saying we want to be great. Only a foolish man will believe that Nigeria will still be great.

A fool at 55 is a fool for ever.

3 Likes

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nawa ooo, some pple can even calls dia fatherland's land ZOO
Wat a pity.... cry
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by sukkot: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
Your thinking process is too limited. Like the average Yoruba man, you are very quick at insulting.
Why do you think corruption thrives and any attempt to curb it is weighed through tribal scales.?
That is your answer. I hope you are smart enough to see it.
so when you create this biafra, the likes of theodore orji and orji kalu will stop existing ? and if i remember correctly it is your people who support corrupt people and hate upright people. it is your people demonstrating when saraki was facing corruption charges, same with diezani and jonathan. your people call it ' witch hunting '. so all these corrupt people will disappear once you form biafra ?

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by laudate: 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
badnature:
yoruba people are always professional in igbo people affair,but so far have failed in coming out with strategy of how to recover ilorin from the fulanis what a stupid people?

Na wa, o! When the Yoruba people come here now to give you an answer you do not like, you will start the exchange of insults. Did they tell you that Ilorin is their problem, or did the people of Ilorin recruit you as their mouthpiece?? sad
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by yapapa: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
mirabel001:
I remain biafran...
#adabiafra
who is stopping or holding you? ode
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by melzabull(f): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ishilove:
Fantastic writeup. Makes a whole lot of sense.

They want Biafra yet they cannot hold their own leaders accountable for the underdevelopment of the SE
you are mad! Name me one or state/region that is more developed than SE minus Lagos, Abuja, PH A/ibom notwithstanding the huge allocation compared to the paltry amount SE receives.

Should SE leaders also be accountable for the unequal representation, faulty political structure in govt? ediot

coolzeal:
Excluding Lagos and Abuja. Can you please roll out any region that is developing more than the Eastern region with facts and source. Tinubu a great thief is still walking freely..
Don't mind the silly girl

2 Likes

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
ikevin:
funny enough am a deltan-ibo. With your so called human resources, how come SE is largely underdeveloped? Answer lies with your political leaders yet again. You guys are so filled with hate goodness!!!! Can you remind us the reasons for this agitation please.

cheesygrincheesy Ever asked yourself what economy of Anambra is doing to Delta state?...Read up economies of scale bro then see Asaba and environ...cheesy

... Where did you get largely undeveloped balderdash from...Substantiate it with facts like I did mine cheesygrin I am not here for fairytale...

Hate filled?...Can you empirically support this moronic fallacy

Since you're from delta state unless you're daft or schizophrenic, the agitation is hot there...ask them to explain to you again... BTW why delve into the argument if you didn't understand the why or finds it belittling... Aru adiro gi chachaa
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by tobiasbeecher: 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
damton:
Before seceding you need ask yourself some salient questions:

1.what will be your economic base

2. Biafrans working in Nigeria will all lose their job, hope you have a job for them

3. what structures and infrastructure will you fall back on.

4. How do you handle the Investment of Biafrans allover Nigeria. how do they deal with that.

5. What will be the economic mainstay . Before you begin to say oil, how many ND states wants to join biafra.

6. What is the infrastructure base of Biafra to keep it going.

Most importantly, the instigator of the war have mentioned on several occasions that Biafra remains a huge mistake. which is why he even went as far as contesting for the top job in the land.

Meanwhile, no one his forcing anyone to remain in Nigeria, we just want due process to be toed and not violence.
Nobody is hoping on any Niger delta oil, moreover there are oil deposits in some southeast state if that will answer your question.
Your question on what will happen to Igbo investments all over the country is not necessary as people do have investments in foreign countries.
When the Soviet union dissolved into different countries, the emerging countries where able to manage their problems and took care of their people. Yes it may not be easy in the first few years, but the future will surely be bright.
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Vodkka(m): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
Because you are foolish
like ur father
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by tobiasbeecher: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ishilove:
Fantastic writeup. Makes a whole lot of sense.

They want Biafra yet they cannot hold their own leaders accountable for the underdevelopment of the SE
And your region is California?
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Duru1(m): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
chimchim1:
Republic of igbo nation. Why include the Niger delta in ur struggle? I mean akwa ibom, rivers, cross river, bayelsa, delta, Edo state etc. A parasite like Biafra.

Are you not one of the reasons Nigeria is dumbass country? Why would anybody want a dumbass such as you, who could not read let alone comprehend, as compatriot? You are patently made for Nigeria. Do not hope there is any vacant for dunces such as you in a restructured Biafra talk less Republic of Igbo land. The Republic of Igbo land shall be exclusively for Igbo peeps and maybe those that will naturalize. A Republic of Igbo land will not include all the parts of akwa ibom, rivers, cross river, bayelsa, delta, Edo, benue and kogi state. There is absolutely nothing the Republic of Igbo land will want from the lands not belonging to Igbo. From the states you listed, Ndiigbo are part of the them even if it is one local government area or a mere community. The Republic of Igbo land will not leave any Igbo community uncounted in Nigeria.
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by MaziOmenuko: 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesygringrin Jee rahu ura biko..imaghi ihe ina ako

Nsogbu adighi. Agbacha oso, aguo mile cheesy
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by CSTR2: 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
sukkot:
so when you create this biafra, the likes of theodore orji and orji kalu will stop existing ? and if i remember correctly it is your people who support corrupt people and hate upright people. it is your people demonstrating when saraki was facing corruption charges, same with diezani and jonathan. your people call it ' witch hunting '. so all these corrupt people will disappear once you form biafra ?
I don't know what those angling for Biafra thinks. I have not been following them.
But I believe these leaders would be swept away. The chance to hold political positions would no longer exists for them.
The ones who may try to embezzle would face the law without tribal bias.
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by tobiasbeecher: 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
missKiffy:

Hehehe cheesy "erosion land"
And i know the erosion in the Southeast may not be as deep and wide as that thing you carry underneath your skirt. I know that place must have been greatly eroded grin grin grin
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by mk125(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
I pity you all protesting a biafra state because all the greedy leaders you have will disappoint you. Thy have done it before and will do it again
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by DMerciful(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
You don't get it...do you? After 55 yrs of trying Nigeria has refused to work and you want us to continue trying? Eritrea was created a short while ago...are they dead? Before Germany achieved this honourable peace they fought 2 world wars. You show too much cowardice to be an Igbo man undecided
EUROBOMBER:
@CrazyMan, God bless you. More of us should continue to speak out before people start mistaking IPOB for Igbos.

IPOB is a cult and should be dealt with by the government.

What we need in Igboland is good governance that's all, not Biafra.

These eediots shouting Biafra everywhere cannot tell you categorically and mathematically how and what this Biafra would look like and how it would run.

How would they provide jobs for the massive army of unemployed Igbo youths if Biafra is declared today?

How will they pay salaries?

How will they provide power, good water and all that assuming Biafra starts today?

Who is their foreign ally? They are busy cursing Britain and others!

Who are your local allies? Everybody should get lost, Biafra can survive, we can do it!

These IPOB people are very daft animals I tell you.
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by SaintAdah: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
You are indeed a very reasonable man, d Masterminders of ds uproar are enjoining dir self in dir mansion, but sent poor innocent souls to collect bullet blindly. The bane of poor state of SE is thier corrupt leaders!

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
sukkot:

Do you think there are no thieves in New Zealand or America? Big No..but because they have strong institutions, the thieves cannot steal even if they want to...unlike Nigeria...Biafra will replicate same strong institutions not strong individuals like Tinubu in SW, Buhaei in North etc

grincheesygrin Who again demonstrated when tinubu was in cct?

Which people convulses here when fashola and co are called out to answer to their crimes?

Which region again do we see more than 90% of their governors inflating contracts by building a kilometre road with 1billion?

Did they tell you to prosecute thieves under jonAthan if you have evidence or to stop media conviction and blackmail...?...Understand the difference and talk sensibly...Goodnight!!!
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by tobiasbeecher: 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesygringrin smh... 1)You accused of deciding for them and also went ahead to decide for them...Ever taken time to see how the protest is being championed by those States you listed? cheesygrin including Bayelsa?...Ask anybody that visited baysela within last week

2)Economy of Biafra isn't dependent solely on oil(which we have in Anambra, Imo, Abia etc)...because we have other mineral resources in abundance eg Granite, coal etc... coupled with entrepreneurial, and commercial ingenuity of Igbo as shown in Aba, Onitsha,etc or technological prowess of Nnewi etc...or agricultural product of Ebonyi, Anambra etc...

You need lots of growing up to do boy!!!...life isn't about oil alone...Nigeria is not better than Switzerland that has no oil...
Well i don't know you in real life, but you strike me as a very intelligent man! Your comments are always full of education

2 Likes

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by shizzy7(f): 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Godsate:
One thing I notice about Igbo people is that majority of them lack what yoruba people call 'LAAKAYE'. Though, they are hard working, think that they are wise, argue a lot with their might and still funble at the end. Example is Biafra war and what just happened in just concluded last election. What igbo people need now is good leader that love his people.

This write up make sense no be small.
Yorubas are smart and we are silent achievers. They call us slave and cowards but we do not care as far as there is peace.
We no sabi fight or war.
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by kponkedenge(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
melzabull:
crazy man I saw where you said IPOB is an evil cult like bokoharam, really? Infact you are a degenerate bastad and an odious dunce.

Tell me how many people have Biafran agitators attacked or killed? are IPOB faceless?, don't you see their faces or know the names of their leaders or those spearheading the agitation? how does making a peaceful protest or seeking self determination equate to boko haram.

Infact you are not just crazy but you are despicable lunatic, ditto @eurobomber, both of you are useless animalistic mo.rons
See dem wailers ur broda is telling u d truth an u are abusing him. Do u know how many ipob police hav killed if de hadn't been brainwashed by their cult leader nnamdi kanu will de hav die. Ibos are just 2 proud dats why I hate u guys.
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Ogbulaba(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
what a life? most of the people agitating for biafra call Nigeria a zoo, yet dey live in it, what does dat make dem?

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Nsogbu adighi. Agbacha oso, aguo mile cheesy

Sure..ubochi nta ka achuo n'owele nchi ...Ijeoma ma ilaghachiba Ugwu awusa cheesygrin Kporokwa ndi nile nwere obara ndi Pharisee ka gi laghachi there cheesygrin
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by obailala(m): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
kingzizzy:

You can take out the federal level becsuse the federal level is the problem.
The state level which is closer to the people is in disarray and you think the solution or the biggest problem is at the federal level?... tou think when the federal level is sorted the state problems would be solved instantly?.... Are you suggesting that a child should learn to fly b4 he learns to walk?.... Are you aware it was in a bid to solve the problem of leadership at the local level first, that was why Ojukwu formed the APGA party?
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by shizzy7(f): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
mirabel001:
I remain biafran...
#adabiafra
That is why you look like a bungafish. I mean you amongst the 4 girls on your DP

The first girl- protruded belly
The last 2 - black knuckles with the shape of a dull's face (check those knuckles again).
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by melzabull(f): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
kponkedenge:

Igbos are d most confused tribe in nigeria. During election gej was their broda now they are dis owning him. Men dose guys across d niger are really mean. Imagine dem saying dat kachukwu d minister of petroleum isn't their brother. Who is even begging to be a part of that erosion ravished region sef?
You are a hopeless fool. When and where have Igbos disowned GEJ? how or when did Igbos say kachikwu isn't their brother? you are worse than devil, hopeless divisive agent of Satan.

At most Igbos said kachikwu is representing SS and not SE (which is true) since the constitution recognises that every geopolitical zone be appointed. FYI, Ibe Kachikwu is from same place as me, from anioma in delta state and we are unapologetically Igbo, and I'm also one of those who held the opinion that SE zone also needs an appointee from the extremist president.

Devil incarnate #SpitsAtTheBastad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / Buhari In An Elbow Shake With Julia Gillard & Sarafa Ishola (Photo) / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.