Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. (56912 Views)

Buhari’s Health Sparks Fresh Debate On Leadership In Nigeria - Vanguard / Buhari Receives GLO CAF Platinum Award For Good Leadership / Niger Delta Struggle And Dream Country Is Not Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by mandax: 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
CSTR2:
The leadership in the SE is a byproduct of the Nigerian system.
Every single inch of that country is governed by terrible leaders.

Crazyman is truly what his name depicts - he is not completely sane.

Every (s)lected politician in the south east is a product of dysfunctional Nigeria.

Give us Biafra to enable us elect our true leaders in Igboland.

By the way, is Nigeria no longer a democracy?

If Nigeria is a democracy, it's time to have a referendum conducted in the old south east region for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

Well i don't know you in real life, but you strike me as a very intelligent man! Your comments are always full of education

Thanks so much bro cheesy God bless
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by mirabel001(f): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Gassa007:
You sound like an illiterate... if you quote me hmmm
Got no tym 4 yorrobastards....oloriburuku...odes n ewures...am busy
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by melzabull(f): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
kponkedenge:

See dem wailers ur broda is telling u d truth an u are abusing him. Do u know how many ipob police hav killed if de hadn't been brainwashed by their cult leader nnamdi kanu will de hav die. Ibos are just 2 proud dats why I hate u guys.
Go and soak your useless life in your sorrow. Keep hating those faring better than you in virtually all fronts. like we care...ezi
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by vizboy(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tell then let then hear.

Even doe I don't like APC I would never in this live time support that nonsense Biafra.

If they were protesting for Resources Control I would have joined In.

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Duru1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ishilove :

Fantastic writeup. Makes a whole lot of sense.

They want Biafra yet they cannot hold their own leaders accountable for the underdevelopment of the SE

You could have made sense if you are not a dumbass Nigerian. The so-called leaders in referred in your goofy write up would have held accountable if they controlled the resources in Igbo land. Since the silly allocation that has no basic criterion through which is distributed, the enemy of the Ndiigbo is the central government controls the resources and coffer

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by kponkedenge(m): 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
melzabull:
You are a hopeless fool. When and where have Igbos disowned GEJ? how or when did Igbos say kachikwu isn't their brother? you are worse than devil, hopeless divisive agent of Satan.

At most Igbos said kachikwu is representing SS and not SE (which is true) since the constitution recognises that every geopolitical zone be appointed. FYI, Ibe Kachikwu is from same place as me, from anioma in delta state and we are unapologetically Igbo, and I'm also one of those who held the opinion that SE zone also needs an appointee from the extremist president.

Devil incarnate #SpitsAtTheBastad
Frustrated bastard Igbo girl of a thousand fathers. If ur moda hadn't done prostitution u wouldn't hav been born. Idot. Usless bastard making a living in lagos den comin 2 insult we yorubas. Bitch no wonder no man wants 2 marry u cos ur life is miserable and u r full of bad luck. Idiot

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by shizzy7(f): 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
mirabel001:

Got no tym 4 yorrobastards....oloriburuku...odes n ewures...am busy
esí isí apku abu.
meaning- smelling armpit grin grin
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by melzabull(f): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
kponkedenge:

Frustrated bastard Igbo girl of a thousand fathers. If ur moda hadn't done prostitution u wouldn't hav been born. Idot. Usless bastard making a living in lagos den comin 2 insult we yorubas. Bitch no wonder no man wants 2 marry u cos ur life is miserable and u r full of bad luck. Idiot
did I hit a nerve? kikikikikiki

did you just describe the misfortunes of your useless mother and sisters? waow!

yorubastad go hang urself....dumbo cheesy
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by mandax: 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
melzabull:
crazy man I saw where you said IPOB is an evil cult like bokoharam, really? Infact you are a degenerate bastad and an odious dunce.

Tell me how many people have Biafran agitators attacked or killed? are IPOB faceless?, don't you see their faces or know the names of their leaders or those spearheading the agitation? how does making a peaceful protest or seeking self determination equate to boko haram.

Infact you are not just crazy but you are despicable lunatic, ditto @eurobomber, both of you are useless animalistic mo.rons

Crazy man is insane. How could a sane person equate IPOB to BOkO HARAM, as did crazyman?

If just one branch of IPOB decides to use force like Boko Haram, Nigeria shall be crippled in less than one month..

3 Likes

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by melzabull(f): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
mandax:

Crazy man is insane. How could a sane person equate IPOB to BOkO HARAM, as did crazyman?

If just one branch of IPOB decides to use force like Boko Haram, Nigeria shall be cripplt in just after over month..

the fool isn't just crazy, he is a lunatic

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by kponkedenge(m): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
melzabull:
Go and soak your useless life in your sorrow. Keep hating those faring better than you in virtually all fronts. like we care...ezi
Far better how u useless b***itch we hav produce a president and now we have a vice, we hav a sea port, international air port and good road network. Wat do u hav in dat ur erosion land u usless Igbo prostitiute. Only asheow una sabi smelly hiv infested b**itch better carry ur miserable life out of our lands before we deport u a second time
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by obailala(m): 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Curlieweed:

These same people voted for Mumuharri who promised to shred the said report and somehow you want them to fight to implement it. Now, who is being unrealistic?

Nigeria is cruel joke and an embarrassment to right thinking black people everywhere. The designers of this abomination didn't do so for your benefit but simply for your exploitation. They made no pretence at building even the semblance of the foundations of a possibly united nation. If they had any intention of allowing this contraption to grow into a working whole, they won't have used two totally different administrative and legal systems to run the two halves of their booty. I am sure that even they would be faintly amused at your naivety (or should I say arrogance) in thinking that you can make it work as one cohesive whole for the benefit of the hapless wretches trapped in this colonial prison camp.

Nigeria was only designed for one reason. Ease of exploitation. That is why successive neocolonial leaders have followed the operating instruction to the letter. A car is designed to be driven on roads. If you decide to fly it then you will have a big problem

I don't buy the familiar "leadership is the problem" explanation. It's too shallow and lacks any empirical rigour. The SE is part of the Nigerian system and systems follow structure, while individuals modify their behaviour to suit the system. There is a famous psychology experiment called the Stanford Prison Experiment. Young men were divided into the roles of Prisoner and Guard and put in a prison-like environment in the basement of the Psychology Department at Stanford University. The study was meant to last two weeks. But the brutality of the Guards and the suffering of the Prisoners was so intense that it had to be terminated after only six days.

The study provided a graphic illustration of the power of situations to shape individuals' behaviour. It has been argued that the Guards acted the way they did because they conformed blindly to their assigned role, as did he in his position as Prison Superintendent: Guard aggression … was emitted simply as a ‘natural’ consequence of being in the uniform of a ‘guard’ and asserting the power inherent in that role. Furthermore, because the Guards could not help themselves, they could not be blamed for their actions.

Scholars have used this simple and powerful account to explain the atrocities committed by very diverse actors – from the suicide bombers who flew into New York’s Twin Towers on 9/11 to the American torturers at Iraq’s infamous Abu Ghraib prison.

Oh yeah, 'Mumuharri'... at the end of the day, the whole movement is fueled by one and only one thing, the hatred for buhari and the anger that he defeated your candidate in an election.

But then, you talk about the SW voting Buhari who promised to shred the national conference report. Only a silly person would expect a north westerner or north easterner to implement any confab report. But then, was GEJ going to also implement the report?... NEVER. It is also only a silly person that would have believed that GEJ had the political will or courage to implement the report.

The election was purely a case of choosing between 2 unsound candidates, but while one had the political will to fight corruption, the other not only did not have the political will nor courage, he did not also give a damn about the existence of corruption.

Finally, I am arguing with someone whose reasoning is beclouded by the emotions of hate, and anger and disgust over the defeat of GEJ and emergence of a person he terms mumuharri; I would be silly if I expect any sensible or balanced arguments from someone who is emotional. Goodnight!
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by erico2k2(m): 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
@CrazyMan, God bless you. More of us should continue to speak out before people start mistaking IPOB for Igbos.

IPOB is a cult and should be dealt with by the government.

What we need in Igboland is good governance that's all, not Biafra.

These eediots shouting Biafra everywhere cannot tell you categorically and mathematically how and what this Biafra would look like and how it would run.

How would they provide jobs for the massive army of unemployed Igbo youths if Biafra is declared today?

How will they pay salaries?

How will they provide power, good water and all that assuming Biafra starts today?

Who is their foreign ally? They are busy cursing Britain and others!

Who are your local allies? Everybody should get lost, Biafra can survive, we can do it!

These IPOB people are very daft animals I tell you.
I once asked an Igbo friend if you actualize Biafra what will be your major export, he said trade and industry, I then asked him what is restricting you from doing so now,no answer.

2 Likes

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by kponkedenge(m): 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
melzabull:
did I hit a nerve? kikikikikiki

did you just describe the misfortunes of your useless mother and sisters? waow!

yorubastad go hang urself....dumbo cheesy
See dis wasted semen who's fade was lynched for rap*ing an underage child. Ur rants can't even get to me cos u no 2 well how miserable ur life is, and how ur moda was gang*raped in ur erosion land were all of u are drug barrons and robbers dats why u hav come 2 our land to survive. Useless ba*stard ashewo
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by londoner: 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Op you are correct. None of those chanting Biafra can explain how it will run on practical terms without allocation, without trade and possibly without a recognised currency.

These people are deluded in their quest. We all know the SE needs to be improved and truth be told noone is really stopping us from doing it at this moment.

The same inability to build the five states in which Igbos are homogenous and basically share leadership with no other tribe will continue.

Do they think calling it another name will change our issues?

2 Likes

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by erico2k2(m): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
kponkedenge:

Far better how u useless b***itch we hav produce a president and now we have a vice, we hav a sea port, international air port and good road network. Wat do u hav in dat ur erosion land u usless Igbo prostitiute. Only asheow una sabi smelly hiv infested b**itch better carry ur miserable life out of our lands before we deport u a second time
make u take am easy oh, from what you are saying, if %50 of the passengers stop using MM, and other ports where opened up for Biz that means Lagos don die? cos like this the passengers in PHC are on teh increase day by day.
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by melzabull(f): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
parasyllabus:

Which FG ministry/parastatal is absent in SE,will additional State in SE solve the poor state of leadership and governance in SE?
The poor state of leadership in the SE isnt as bad as other regions. Your comment/question reeks of ignorance thou
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by mandax: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
melzabull:
the fool isn't just crazy, he is a lunatic

Arewa has since mobilized crazy writers to blackmail Biafra through crazy write-ups, including this one equating IPOB to Boko Haram.
These hired writers strive to balkanize Biafrans.

Arewa is hiding under one Nigeria Army to shoot to death Biafra protesters.
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by pazienza(m): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ishilove:
Fantastic writeup. Makes a whole lot of sense.

They want Biafra yet they cannot hold their own leaders accountable for the underdevelopment of the SE

Where exactly did you get the idea that SE is under developed from?

Because I am sure that it's from this stream of thought that SE is underdeveloped that you lots( the Igbo denying Ukwuanis) get the silly feeling that the poor SE is after your lands and Oil each time we try to reach out to you lots.

Please stop propagating the Oduanistani propaganda of poor and underdeveloped SE.

In terms of human development and community development, the SE with meagre allocation from the FG sits on top all Nigerian regions.

See facts:http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/22970/40/innoson-the-first-made-in-nigeria-carsbuses-trucks.html
https://www.nairaland.com/2444018/pains-loss-nation-trapped-retrogressive

https://www.nairaland.com/2576371/eastern-neighbourhoods-streets-made

Feed your eyes.

https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics

https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment
https://www.nairaland.com/2522113/omitted-truth-debunking-lies...nigeria-states
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by kponkedenge(m): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
erico2k2:

make u take am easy oh, from what you are saying, if %50 of the passengers stop using MM, and other ports where opened up for Biz that means Lagos don die? cos like this the passengers in PHC are on teh increase day by day.
Is PHC part of their Biafra?
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by melzabull(f): 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
mandax:

Arewa has since mobilized crazy writers to blackmail Biafra through crazy write-ups, including this one equating IPOB to Boko Haram.

Not surprised, anything is possible with these liar and propagandists. And as usual they will use their ever willing yoruba slaves to do the hatchet job, just like this evil bastad called kayode ogundamasi, just look at this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2729492/kayode-ogundamisi-busted-trying-incite#39911923

yolowbas are dare devil bastads and imbecil1c homosapiens

2 Likes

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by erico2k2(m): 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
kponkedenge:

Is PHC part of their Biafra?
Nah, not at all, U want Egbe to nakc Be dat,PHC is NIger Delta.We don carve ourselves dey wait.D way we see am violence no go work so na brain we dey take go school and develop ourselves so we become relevant to Africa the way China relevant to the world. grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by laudate: 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
mandax:

You guys like to blame everything and everybody else for your own problems. Typical!! undecided
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
CrazyMan:
Its no longer news hearing the ongoing protests in various part of the SE by the IPOB youths. In as much as I'm of the SE extraction, I want my fellow South Easterners to be rational and objective in their thinking. Biafra shouldn't be our priority now.

The reasons why I'm of the opinion that Biafra shouldn't be our priority are:

1. Most powerful Igbos leaders are against it: Those of us with strong memories would agree with me that Nnamdi Kanu isn't the first person to follow this path.

Years ago during Obasanjo's administration, Mr Ralph Uwazurike the leader of MASSOB attempted something similar. What was the result...he spent years locked up in an underground cell, his members were jailed many are still in jail as we speak, some even lost their precious lives.

The then igbo leaders who even had the senate leadership then did nothing, why cos they weren't ready to relinquish their positions and Federal Government appointments for Uwazurike's movement.

If nothing was done by the SE leaders then, what makes the youths so certain that they'll lift a finger towards their course now considering the fact that most of our leaders are self centered?

2. Thousands and even millions of South Easterners are likely going to be plunged into the job market upon declaration of Biafra: Its most likely that if the biafran dream is actualized today, Igbos working in various Nigerian government parastatals across the federation would automatically loose their job. Starting from Igbos in the military (Army, Airforce and Navy), to Civil Service, to the Nigerian Police Force, NSCDC, Customs, Immigration, FRSC, EFCC, ICPC, The Ministry, Ministers and Senators from the biafran territory will no longer be recognized in the Nigerian Senate, ...etc.

Can we cope with that, noting that the current economy of some SE states isn't something to be proud about, and we can't even secure employment for those living there how much more when you have a mass exodus of people relocating home. How will they survive?

Germany requested for thousands of Syrian refugees because they have a very good economy to settle them in months.

We should understand that if Biafra is declared, a similar mass exodus would be experienced.

Question is do we have a plan to absorb the thousands who probably would be relieved of their duties by the Nigerian Federal Government into the biafran economy and create such parastatals for them with a short period of time so they can work and take care of their families?

These are questions we need to ask ourselves.

3. The SE is improvised: We deserve a good leadership in the SE not biafra: Currently, we lack good roads, we lack constant electricity, we lack well equipped government primary and secondary schools, we lack portable drinking water...etc. Why should secession be our priority?

Few months ago, Afikpo youths comprising of Amasiri, Edda, Uwanna...etc blocked the roads to protest 2years of blackout in Afikpo. (The thread was even on Nairaland) I witnessed that protest live cos I was in Amasiri (Ebotrans park) en route Abakaliki and was delayed by the protesters for over an hour because the whole roads leading to Abakaliki were all blocked.

If Afikpo which is agurably the second largest town with the best economy in Ebonyi state after Abakaliki can be in darkness for 2years, then I think its time for us to go back to the drawing board. Cos we can't expect the biafra economy to survive in darkness.

We should also be bothered about the number of our educated minds finding their way to other geopolitical zones outside the SE in search of greener pastures. That's another indication to tell us that our economy needs serious rehabilitation.

If we're so bent on making biafra a reality then we should beginning to hold our leaders accountable to every promise they made to us during the past elections

Great nations are ruled by great minds not thieves, crooks and heartless looters camouflaging themselves as leaders to enrich their 20th generation.

It is time for the Igbo youths to come together and reverse the trend of ubiquitous leadership ravishing igbo land and put up a system that would enable the best of us emerge as leaders.

Our leaders are our problem, therefore we should direct our aggression towards them. Because even if the biafran dream becomes a reality, I doubt we would survive up to 3years considering the kind of crooks we have as leaders.

We should try to understand that Biafra isn't the solution to the problems we're currently facing in the SE. If we fail to address the issue of bad leadership then biafra will be a case of "Dead On Arrival".

4. Inability to stand Independently: A child only thinks of leaving his parents home to cater for himself when feels he's matured enough to survive independently.

If we're sincere enough, you'll all agree with me that most SE states cannot survive without FG allocation. Currently people in Ebony are experiencing serious hardship. No thanks to the Governor (Dave) who has slashed their salaries for no good reason. Imo state isn't left out of the suffering as state workers there are also experiencing hardship as well.

We have FG allocations yet our Governors cannot pay their workers, and cannot make the state habitable for its people by providing basic amenities. What do you think would happen if the allocation stops?

A few years back when Rochas announced that he wants all secondary schools in imo state to put on a particular school uniform. Yes it was a welcome development to reduce discrimination's amongst schools. But most people frowned at him when he contracted the job to a Chinese company.

Why would a governor contract a job to a Chinese company for billions of naira when there are so many indigenous companies in the SE that would do it for a far lesser amount?

If our leaders are interested in developing the SE why have they refused to invest in the numerous untapped resources in the SE?

Or are they scared that their successors would become the direct benefactors when they leave office?

Isn't that a myopic way of reasoning?

5. Dis-unity and inability to make accurate political calculations: From the 1999 till date, while people of other regions had managed to unite behind their candidate of choice in virtually all elections that had been held, we have always failed to do so.

I wasn't born during the civil war so I have very little knowledge about Ojukwu's acceptance by the general Igbo populace then.

But I remember vividly in 2003 how he (Ojukwu) lost that election in the SE to PDP's Obasanjo. It was recorded that Obasanjo had a thrilling 69.46% of votes from the SE. If we sincerely wanted power that year why didn't we rally round Ojukwu and give him our support like we did during the civil war?

Even when Alex Ekwueme contested the PDP primaries against Obasanjo the same year (2003). That attempt clearly outlined the dis unity amongst our leaders, because most PDP governors of SE states openly campaigned against their own son and supported the same Obsanjo.

Ever since I became knowledgeable of the events happening around me, I've never witnessed any election in Nigeria where we (Igbos) emphatically agreed and produced a candidate of the Igbo extraction acceptable to the whole nation and backed him aggressively. Just as President Buhari was backed by his kinsmen and practically other tribes.

In all the elections however from 1999-till date, we (Igbos) have failed to present a formidable candidate.

We don't even have a formidable political party to start with in the SE. The APGA which was created by Ojukwu has only the governorship seat in Anambra state to boast of.

The North and the SW easily formed an alliance because they had formidable parties they were all loyal to.

My point is that if we cannot determine our political relevance here in Nigeria, we'll keep having problems among ourselves should biafra become a reality.

Solution: We are all Nigerians so we should work towards the growth of this country. To my IPOB brothers, I will say sheath your swords. Don't waste your precious lives, MASSOB has followed that path, and today their members in jail are yet to get justice and those that lost their lives as a result of the struggle have been forgotten. If you die in this struggle you will be forgotten, your name wouldn't even be mentioned anywhere as a hero. Our leaders don't care, their kids are all abroad so when a stray bullet from a happy trigger policeman hits you, you're gone. No justice!

Anyi Ga-eme Mbaa Ka Ódi Ukwuu Ma Öbúrú Na Agbúrú Nille Ga Etikota Aka Rúó Órú Ma Gharakwa Ì Na-ata Ndi Ózó Uta Mgbe Ihe Mgberede Dakwasiri Anyi.E Kwenyerem Nigïria Ga Adikwa Ukwúú ÖZÖ.

Yoruba long stories.

NEXT!!!
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by kponkedenge(m): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
erico2k2:

Nah, not at all, U want Egbe to nakc Be dat,PHC is NIger Delta.We don carve ourselves dey wait.D way we see am violence no go work so na brain we dey take go school and develop ourselves so we become relevant to Africa the way China relevant to the world. grin grin
Better u guys shouldn't joined their doomed movement. Ojukuw failed lives were lost, uwanzuleke failed lives were lost nnamdi kanu is already failing and they are the ones dying. Dis Igbo people no de learn sha. E be like say to die de hungry dem
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by laudate: 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
melzabull:
Not surprised, anything is possible with these liar and propagandists. And as usual they will use their ever willing yoruba slaves to do the hatchet job, just like this evil bastad called kayode ogundamasi, just look at this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2729492/kayode-ogundamisi-busted-trying-incite#39911923

yolowbas are dare devil bastads and imbecil1c homosapiens

Oh boy! sadAnother shallow submission. These Yoruba people have cooked something for you guys, I swear. That is why you cannot write one sentence without putting their name in it.

If anyone disagrees with you, he must be Yoruba. If your bank account does not receive an alert, it must be the Yoruba people working against you. If your governors put the monthly allocation meant for running the state in their off-shore and onshore bank accounts, it must be the Yoruba's fault. If salaries are not paid in the SE states, blame the Yoruba. undecided

You chaps keep forgetting there are over 150 other tribes in Nigeria, yet you all went to school. I must hail the Yoruba folks for one thing - you can't do a thing without mentioning their name. Chai!! shocked

The rest of us from other tribes will just perch in one corner, to see when your 'blame the Yoruba' game will end... undecided

3 Likes

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by pazienza(m): 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
I would have opened a new thread to debunk points raised by the Oduanistani OP that is claiming Igbo.

But to what end? It wouldn't make any difference, it won't make Oduanistanis to stop poke nosing into Biafran affair and focus on their future Arewa-Oduanistan Islamic country, it wouldn't make them to learn to know that nothing they write or say will change Biafrans resolve of ensuring we share no nation with them, it won't stop another Oduanistani that is probably claiming Igbo or simply refusing to say his ethnic group from opening another silly thread giving Biafrans their usual toxic and parasitic advice.

It simply will make no difference.

In all these, what matters is that in the end, Biafra will come.

God Bless Biafra, my motherland.

1 Like

Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by hasyak(m): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
sukkot:
we are not the ones agitating for secession because yoruba leaders are corrupt. you know what, sometimes people cannot see the stupidity of their ways unless a mirror is put to their face so i will help you out. >> yoruba leaders are very corrupt and eat all the allocation to yoruba land from the federal government and because of this, yoruba people start agitating for separation from nigeria because our land is undeveloped. doesnt that sound crazy to you ? shouldnt we be fighting our thieving yoruba leaders instead ?
+6.5
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
@CrazyMan, God bless you. More of us should continue to speak out before people start mistaking IPOB for Igbos.

IPOB is a cult and should be dealt with by the government.

What we need in Igboland is good governance that's all, not Biafra.

These eediots shouting Biafra everywhere cannot tell you categorically and mathematically how and what this Biafra would look like and how it would run.

How would they provide jobs for the massive army of unemployed Igbo youths if Biafra is declared today?

How will they pay salaries?

How will they provide power, good water and all that assuming Biafra starts today?

Who is their foreign ally? They are busy cursing Britain and others!

Who are your local allies? Everybody should get lost, Biafra can survive, we can do it!

These IPOB people are very daft animals I tell you.

Yoruba people leave us alone nah
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Ishilove: 12:00am On Nov 12, 2015
melzabull:
you are mad! ediot

Don't mind the silly girl
You and your generations yet unborn are the mad and eeddiotic ones. Anu ugboko. Ifule
Re: We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 12, 2015
elijah2u:
At op some of your brothers, after reading this lovely piece, will still go ahead to call you names. Biafrans needs to sit tight reason on the way forward . It is not a good move at this moment at all, one will even think it is politically motivated going back to gej regime, when most biafran say gej till 2019 now, how come is it that, when gej lost to pmb the tone change to we want freedom, zoo set us free? Nigerians we need go reorientation.

What d Bleep is dis one saying

Biafra never died, it has been on d lips of tens of millions of igbo men n women.

It shows d government has been messing with our region. It's best that we go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Bridge At Mokwa-Jebba Road In Kwara Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos) / Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State / There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.