Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart (3498 Views)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
joseph1832:
All the more reason why I asked WTF is wrong with him because, last time I checked, its non of his goddamn business.

And since you're his newly appointed spokesperson, I sure hope you're not speaking to him rather than speak for him. gringringrin LOL.

Duh! I have to speak TO HIM before I can speak FOR HIM. How would I know what to say if I don't 1st consult with him before making a public statement? Through telepathy? I have many talents but mind reading is not one of them grin
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by joseph1832(m): 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Duh! I have to speak TO HIM before I can speak FOR HIM. How would I know what to say if I don't 1st consult with him before making a public statement? Through telepathy? I have many talents but mind reading is not one of them grin
And of course you didn't get my sarcasm. tongue. TJnoobsaibot how is her 'testing the microphone' is it any good? grin LMAO.
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
joseph1832:
And of course you didn't get my sarcasm. tongue. TJnoobsaibot how is her 'testing the microphone' is it any good? grin LMAO.

It flew right over my head like a coockoo bird. You must be new to it, let me teach you a thing or two tongue

Hihihi. Whatever @ the last line. Are you gonna believe him is he says it's good or bad? cheesy
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by joseph1832(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It flew right over my head like a coockoo bird. You must be new to it, let me teach you a thing or two tongue

Hihihi. Whatever @ the last line. Are you gonna believe him is he says it's good or bad? cheesy
Sure! You can teach me a thing or two by first giving me a head, and let's see if you're a good header. tongue

Whether I believe him or not isn't your concern, or are you afraid you give a lousy head? grin tongue
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Sure! You can teach me a thing or two by first giving me a head, and let's see if you're a good header. tongue

Whether I believe him or not isn't your concern, or are you afraid you give a lousy head? grin tongue

What I'm going to give you is a good headbutt grin

Think I just puked at the back of my throat reading that.
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
joseph1832:
And when did your moniker become TJnoobsaibot? I didn't know they featured you in Mortal Kombat? Or are you Sonya Blade in disguise? tongue

Lmao @ sonya blade
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Noobsaibot or smoke or Chameleon or whatever your moniker is, WTF is wrong with you?

What do you have against me bro?
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
joseph1832:

LMAO grin grin. Noin like that but i do find her amusing.
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by joseph1832(m): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

LMAO grin grin. Noin like that but i do find her amusing.
Well I want to believe its because she gives a good head! Perhaps we might nickname her "headmistress" LMAO.

TjNoobsaibot:

What do you have against me bro?
Absolutely Nothing.

PunkyVeer:

What I'm going to give you is a good headbutt grin

Think I just puked at the back of my throat reading that.
I wouldn't mind the headbutt, as long as you're headbutting my d1#k, we cool! And its a good thing you didn't puke on my d... That sh1t is messy. tonguetonguetongue
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Well I want to believe its because she gives a good head! Perhaps we might nickname her "headmistress" LMAO.

You are not nice grin grin

Absolutely Nothing.

I wouldn't mind the headbutt, as long as you're headbutting my d1#k, we cool! And its a good thing you didn't puke on my d... That sh1t is messy. tonguetonguetongue
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Isaacmacdon(m): 5:28am On Nov 12, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Hey! how are you? smiley
bn awesum n u
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 12, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
bn awesum n u
Doing great too smiley
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by pcoolioz(m): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ok, this is weird & I don't know what to say to it. I guess I love you too as a fellow human & that's all there is to say on this matter.

Man, I'm out. This is too embarrassing. And please don't say anything more because I don't find this amusing.

dear heavens.... as a fellow human? like you Legitly an unknown zone entirely - the human zone
still dude, no girl will fall for this ish, u just end up looking like a creepy assd stalker.. sighs I doubt u have even met her or seen her... lol this is obsessive behavior Biko.
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by cherrybrown(f): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2015
I bless this union in advance
Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2015
pcoolioz:

dear heavens.... as a fellow human? like you Legitly an unknown zone entirely - the human zone
still dude, no girl will fall for this ish, u just end up looking like a creepy assd stalker.. sighs I doubt u have even met her or seen her... lol this is obsessive behavior Biko.

So I should have lied & said I feel the same way about him? I mean romantically speaking. Truth is, I have never spoken to him before. I didn't even know he existed here or anywhere else until yesterday. So the only way I knew how to reply was say what I said. I don't dislike him because he has done nothing wrong to me. I love him the same way I love everyone I don't hate.

Please let's just move on from this. I'm sure he's found new love by now grin

1 Like

Re: My Note To The Nairalander Who Stole My Heart by Ballmer: 7:01am On Nov 14, 2015
Shamstiel:

If I had pmd you, u wouldn't hv replied. I know

Oh boy, you dey do like boy wey no get sense. Upon all the thread you have been reading on NL you still do not understand you don't have to wait for an outright YES to start a relationship with a girl.

I tire for your type o. The girl gave you green light to send her a PM, instead of doing that 2 see how it goes you are here whining like a sissy. Na secondary school you still dey ?

Do you have any idea how long it will take her to build affection towards u or you think say na as he dey do you na hin dey do the girl. Guy, get a grip over your life and stop opening thread all over NL because of a girl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / Which Kain poo This Sexy Babe Go Dey poo? (graphic Photos) / Pic: Whn Ur Babe Keep Disturbing U That She Wanna Ride Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.