Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? (1387 Views)

Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? / Senate To Suspend Two Senators Sworn In for Niger South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by sursur(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
I was just going through the new ministers and Their portfolios imagining there essence to the nation but one particular portfolio seems to have a question mark to me ' which is MINISTER OF NIGER DELTA . Pls can someone help me out because for me if there is need for Niger delta minister then they should equally be a MINISTER OF MIDLE-BELT , minister of Northeast or southwest. what are the reasons of introducing Niger delta minister pls ?
Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Is middle belt or sw or NE boko haram feeding the nation with oil??
If the answer is no... Why won't Niger delta have a minister representing their welfare??

Abeg next pls...
These parasites from South West is pissing me off real time...

1 Like

Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by Scout60(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
sursur:
I was just going through the new ministers and Their portfolios imagining there essence to the nation but one particular portfolio seems to have a question mark to me ' which is MINISTER OF NIGER DELTA . Pls can someone help me out because for me if there is need for Niger delta minister then they should equally be a MINISTER OF MIDLE-BELT , minister of Northeast or southwest. what are the reasons of introducing Niger delta minister pls ?
idiotic fellow..
after u pple suck Niger delta oil, destroying their river with oil u still want them not to have a minister.
give them 100% oil derivative and take ur minster

2 Likes

Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by Chiaka(f): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
If you can answer what is the need for Niger delta oil to Nigeria economy?? That should answer your questions. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by Adminisher: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
We have cheated the region, we have polluted their land and impoverished the people. Of course we need federal funds flowing into the region through a Ministry.

The region is unlucky because even when they produce representatives in Abuja and a President like Jonathan those guys are completely clueless what to do for their region.

3 Likes

Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by mikolo80: 3:05am On Nov 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
If the answer is no... Why won't Niger delta have a minister representing their welfare??

Abeg next pls...
is middle belt not feeding you, is north not producing meat onions beans and maize groundnut etc,
does nd not have 7 ministers like everybody. do they not have governors. it's just that We have foolish leaders
Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by Ibebe: 3:26am On Nov 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Abeg next pls...

Then why not the minister of SE?

How is the erosive SE feeding the nation with their 3% oil, while Ondo does the same?

Lagos/Ogun soon to join.

Does the SE not collect allocations from FG? SE gets more from FG than SW, yet their people burden the SW government. What the money they collect is another matter.

1 Like

Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by bokohalal(m): 3:33am On Nov 12, 2015
The ministry is not a creation of the Buhari government. You should have asked the question when Goodluck was president and Orubebe was the minister.
Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 12, 2015
Ibebe:

Then why not the minister of SE?

How is the erosive SE feeding the nation with their 3% oil, while Ondo does the same?

Lagos/Ogun soon to join.

Does the SE not collect allocations from FG? SE gets more from FG than SW, yet their people burden the SW government. What the money they collect is another matter.

You no get talk
Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2015
mikolo80:
is middle belt not feeding you, is north not producing meat onions beans and maize groundnut etc,
does nd not have 7 ministers like everybody. do they not have governors. it's just that We have foolish leaders

They feed you with onions and maize lmao...
When I am talking of oil here.... grin
Besides all those food items are grown in my region.
So I don't need any middle belt or northerners.

Kindly Leave ND alone, they deserve better.
Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 12, 2015
You have a point jare...

What is the work of NDDC? Amnesty whatever,
And all those edopadec, desopadec, opadac, etc..

Except you want to scrap NDDC, ND minister is just a minister in name only
Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by Omololu007(m): 8:00am On Nov 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Abeg next pls...
Hmmm I agree with you on these issue
Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by Omololu007(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2015
sursur:
let the Niger delta be controlling is resources so the minister of Niger Delta will be scrapped
Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2015
Omololu007:
Hmmm I agree with you on these issue

Thank you.
Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by mikolo80: 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

They feed you with onions and maize lmao...
When I am talking of oil here.... grin
Besides all those food items are grown in my region.
So I don't need any middle belt or northerners.

Kindly Leave ND alone, they deserve better.
how many litres of oil haveyou ever drank in your life.
oil runs machine
onions run you
you think oil scarcity is bad, try food or water scarcity
Adam and eve survived without oil
I wonder how you'll survive without maize
think bfor you embarrass yo'self
Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by davo3286: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
sursur:

The reason why there is a need for PETROLEUM MINISTRY. What is the need for PETROLEUM MINISTRY??
Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by mikolo80: 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
davo3286:

The reason why there is a need for PETROLEUM MINISTRY. What is the need for PETROLEUM MINISTRY??
precisely. we don't need it, nnpc should report directly to presidency via irs
Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by davo3286: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
mikolo80:

You didn't answer my question. What is the need for PETROLEUM MINISTRY?
Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by davo3286: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
mikolo80:

Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by mikolo80: 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
davo3286:

honestly i don't know. personally i would scrap it, youth,labor and women, ministries
all useless to me
Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by davo3286: 12:52am On Nov 14, 2015
mikolo80:
honestly i don't know. personally i would scrap it, youth,labor and women, ministries
all useless to me

Then case closed! Oya face your work.
Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by mikolo80: 12:57am On Nov 14, 2015
davo3286:

Then case closed! Oya face your work.
na wa o. I de face my work, you ask question, I answer you
the next thing na to to Just dismiss me like say I be your houseboy.
OK o
Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 14, 2015
Come back with the same question when oil starts flowing in your backyard. Shush!!
Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by pus96: 1:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by davo3286: 1:21am On Nov 14, 2015
mikolo80:
na wa o. I de face my work, you ask question, I answer you
the next thing na to to Just dismiss me like say I be your houseboy.
OK o

no vex. u b my oga nau. wink
Re: What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? by mikolo80: 1:54am On Nov 14, 2015
davo3286:

no vex. u b my oga nau. wink
correct Man

(1) (Reply)

More Gaphic Pics 4rm The Scene Of 2day's Bomb Blast In Kano(Viewer's Discretion) / Nitel Building (NDIC Office) Marina Lagos On Fire Again / El-Rufai Called Buhari A Tyrant In 2010,Nigerians Doubt His Loyality 2 PMB(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.