Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,392 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:44 PM

Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government (49842 Views)

FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Niyeal(m): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
No PHD holder. I see illiterate people!
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
All excepting one are Northerners. That nation is in for tribal politic!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by freemanbubble: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
good
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Janebarbie(f): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hope the ladies will work more than the men.
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by braine(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
discoprophet:
sorry to burst your bubbles, but seeing the kinds of comments of the marafockers above me, nairaland is getting more dumb by the day.

For real. No intelligent comment.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Pidggin(f): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
homirefacuny:

Na 100 you dey expect before abi??

National Gender Policy has been formulated to promote a 35 percent affirmative action for women – a policy that demands 35 percent involvement of women in all governance processes

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by 175(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Rivers state Government jst ordered a brand new keke Napepe for the new minister of Agboro.
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by 4nobody4every1: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Kemi adeosun abeg take this

Fine woman
grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by tbaba1234: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
I am so pleased with Amina Muhammed portfolio....
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by kabeerhabe(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
pocknoser:
most of the women are Muslims angrymost of the women are Muslims

What has dat to do in the development we want?
Muslim or no muslim has nothing to do in the change we are clamouring for.

After all, we have many religious fanatics like u who steal from our treasury.

So, let me advice you, the forst that should come your mind is how the country will move forward not religious pokenosing. If no be say I know, I for say u be mumu
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by braine(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:
All excepting one are Northerners. That nation is in for tribal politic!

With this poorly written English?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by erekoshe: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hajiya and Alhajas, only Kemi without such title.
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
braine:

With this poorly written English?
I mean all are from the North excepting one. You have also written a poor English. That is not how to ask a question in English language. grin
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by braine(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:

I mean all are from the North excepting one. You have also written a poor English. That is not how to ask a question in English language. grin

grin grin grin I just tire for your wahala ontop this Nairaland.
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by spaceacademy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
hausa for education? won kawe!
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Missyetty(f): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wow! I love this, between Kemi Adeosun is so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
okay..
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Nicklaus(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wailest
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by freedom96: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
It's bullet proof actually.You are too good-looking to make such a blunder,so I assume it's a typing error smiley
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by hotdi(m): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Kemi Adeosun all the way kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Buhari is very biased! That country is in for another backward system.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Niyeal:
No PHD holder. I see illiterate people!

baba, why you come dey fall nyans.h for here nau? Dem tell u say to deliver, u must be a Ph.D holder?
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by DeeHaywire: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
ehen.... thats great oh

meanwhile... DJ Haywire's Slow But Dope Mixtape is out guys. Tha' best mixtape to listen in the morning with cool beats plus its lower in size (17mb) The tracklist is

1.Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown Show Me
2.Falz - Karishika ft. Phyno x Chigul
3.Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown Show Me
4.Runtown feat Wizkid Bend Down Pause
5.DJ JIMMY JATT Ft Wizkid - FEELING THE BEAT
6.Burna Boy - Soke
7.Ketchup - PamPam
8.Timaya - Sanko
9.DJ Shabsy Ft. Kiss Daniel & Sugarboy - Raba
10.Larry Kuti - Olowo Fe Dabira (fast rising act.... dowload at iPunjab.Me)
11.Timaya X Endia X Yung L - Original badman
12.Chris Brown ft Nicki Minaj - Love More
13.Praiz - Sisi ft. Wizkid
14.Phenom - Murda Dem Rmx ft Wizkid
15.Wande Coal Ft. 2Face Idibia - Make You Mine
16.KCEE - Turn by Turn
17.Wizkid - Sound It (Prod. By Sarz)
18.Patoranking - Gal ting riddim cover
19.Chidinma X M.I Abaga- Lorry
20.Mc Galaxy - Go Gaga ft. Cynthia Morgan & JimmyJatt
21.Viktoh ft lil kesh - Skibi dat
22.Wizkid - Ojuelegba (DJ Wal Redrum Refix)
23.Reekado Banks, TJan, Attitude - Coded
24.Patoranking Ft Wande Coal - My Woman My Everything
25.Saeon ft. Wizkid - Boogie Down

The dowload link is http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3cdff54e
Thank you

P.S Go on my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/djhaywire1 to see more updates. NL banned me from posting some of my other works
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
aaamos:
Second FTC today

Pls help me beg buhari to release KANU
lol,,,no be Buhari arrest am na
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by obinnashady(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
How their faces take give me job na....
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by daphid25(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
I hope they don't step in the shoes of Diezani
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by 80million1: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
Develop Your Content... It's very important that you constantly and consistently develop yourself, your abilities, capabilities and your content because in today's world, that's what matters. People will relate to you based on the things you have to offer. You don't buy a bottle of coke because of the bottle, you buy it because of the drink - the soda - the content. So work on your content. Listen to this short inspiring video by Lamide Adenuga, and kindly share with a friend please...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc24lev3YxE
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Marvinspeed(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
I don't understand how Mrs Alhassan is both a Minister and a Governor is it constitutionally right?

Just seeking answers.
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by DollyParton1(f): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Kemi adeosun abeg take this

Fine woman
Lol!!!
Yes. We do love her!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Nuhusky: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
nairaland.com
Re: Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government by Lildisawanen(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
zico530:
Beautiful ladies. But dem take style resemble Alison o. Can we trust them with money?

Can we trust them with money ? Please you amd I both know that women politicians are held to a much higher standards than that of thier male counterparts. People point to Stella Oduah or Madueke when the want to give an example of corrupt government officials, but what about the hundreds of men that have occupied positions of responsibility be it as the head of state or as a Cabinet member ? Were thier hands any cleaner ? I find your comments highly offensive and prejudiced. I'm sure they'll do just fine. Just as minorities, women who rise to the highest offices have had to jump over several hurdles and they probably had to deal with a couple of narrow minded chaps like yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos / Picture Of Buhari And Ministers Who Are Leaving The Cabinet / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.