Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Divine Solution To Sex In Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Solution To Sex In Dreams (4099 Views)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / No To Sex Outside Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Solution To Sex In Dreams by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Here is the divine solution to the dream sex you have been looking for. I welcome you to this article and am ready to give you all the assistance you need to solve your dream problems. I promise you that the tips and advice you will receive here are all authentic and can be tested.

Why You Have Sex In Your Dreams

A Woman
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. (Isaiah 55:9-12)”

You have God’s promise over you and many men of God have confirmed it. And Look! Men are swarming around you to fulfil the promises of God to bless your life. You ask, and like magic you receive. It’s as if that time is ripe for you to possess and you are seeing these signs of crowd-pulling in your life, you are the favourite of the people, then you need to pray well for proper guardian and counseling. Because if you don’t watch and be vigilant, a demon will usurp the Lord’s position in your life and claim to be that promised saviour. You will discover that men, whom you are not supposed to have any affection with will come your way for love. They will promise to fulfil all those promises of God. They will pay your school fees, rent a house for you, take you to boutiques, and give you all the splash you want in your life to have you go to bed with them. These include: uncles, lecturers, pastors, dad, brother, married men who are never ready to take you as second wife, and even your friend’s husband. In short, an illegitimate love affairs you engaged yourself in the past or present gave birth to your having sex in your dream. It is the manifestation of the fruit of these vices people who are un-schooled in the things of the spirit term “spirit husband.” Whenever the Holy Spirit wants to counsel you and tell you to desist, the devil will quote this passage in I John 2:9 to you.

“He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.”

A Man
On the part of a man, he may have a burning desire to help rebuild someone’s life by sending her to school or taking care of some financial responsibility of the woman. She could be a friend’s wife, an unmarried house maid, his office worker or secretary, his student, tenant, or even blood sister. Along the line, Satan will come in and he will begin to have a lustful desire to go to bed with her. If you fall into this category, here is what God says from the Holy Bible.

“Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart. (II Timothy 2:19-22)”

Many days after you had sex with this woman, you felt no woe and it looks as if you have escaped. The answer is “No.” The Lord, by your sex dream have raised up His anger against you. And for your information, God’s anger are those demons we condemn many times to die and send to bottomless pit in our prayer warrior session. Tell me the truth, will the truly die and go to hell without avenging your deeds?

Result Of Having Sex In Your Dream

A Man
If you are a man who had sex in your dream, now here is the result you get for your sex dream.

“And when they forgat the LORD their God, he sold them into the hand of Sisera, captain of the host of Hazor, and into the hand of the Philistines, and into the hand of the king of Moab, and they fought against them. (ISamuel12:9)”

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12)”

Because of your inability to win the battle you fight against the demon that tempted you into an illicit love affair, you may be sold to your enemies. You may experience draw backs in your finances, your lustful position in office may be withdrawn from you and given to another. You may experience unnecessary quarrels and malice from those who should love you. Everything around you will begin to crumble and everybody will begin to ask you questions you may not be able to answer. If you go to prayer houses, you will be told it’s a spirit wife. Yes, they have an idea but they don’t have the full knowledge, even me until God of celestial Church of Christ revealed this to me through His Ark of Covenant He descended to me as was done to Obed-edom.

A Woman
“Then the king's servants, which were in the king's gate, said unto Mordecai, Why transgressest thou the king's commandment? (Esther 3:3).”

“For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another (Titus 3:3).

Now concerning you who is a woman. You may not have a direct problem but those who are yours will suffer. I am talking about that man who truly wants to marry you, or your father, or even those who should legitimately love and care for you. If you are dating a man, he will be in trouble of hatred, death threats, demotion at office, hardships, disappointments, etc. You will find yourself antagonistic to people’s views, you will be filled with hatred and a sense of being hated by the people who should love you.

Solution
A Woman
Now let’s talk about a man’s solution to dream sex. Just as Joshua destroyed the sinful cities which were captured in the days of old, without laying hands on their goods but destroying them with the sword, you must eradicate all gifts given to you by these man who had sex with you illegitimately.

“And they took it, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and the king thereof, and all the cities thereof, and all the souls that were therein; he left none remaining, according to all that he had done to Eglon; but destroyed it utterly, and all the souls that were therein. (Joshua 10:37).”

If what you were given were consumables like money, or other form gifts which you have already used up, then you must give bountiful offering to any pastor or man of God you know will pray for you. You must also confess your sin to him and hide nothing.

“For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.(Romans 10:10-12)”

You should also fight your battle with this Psalm 82, to ward off the avenging spirits lurking in your heart. Do the prayer between 9:00 am to 10:00 am for 3 days over a pure drinking water or a citric fruit. Heaven will surely answer you in Jesus Christ name.

A Man
“The LORD hath accomplished his fury; he hath poured out his fierce anger, and hath kindled a fire in Zion, and it hath devoured the foundations thereof. (Lamentations 4:11)”

A time of tribulation will surely come but you must endure it. Don’t try to resist the enemies physically but do it with you prayers at the proper time. After confessing your sin to God through the man of God, pray on your own with this Psalm 49 at the first hour of the day which is between 12:00 midnight and 1:00 midnight. Do the prayer for 5 days. The Lord will surely answer you in Jesus Christ name.

Conclusion
In case you have done this recommended prayers and still experience this problem after a week, that means the problem has now been deeply rooted in your body and needs a genetically (creative word of God) formulated wine to communicate with your immune system and DNA to remove the seed from your life. You may call me on +2347067550237 to purchase this wine. I will send the wine through the motor transport system or any courier affordable, according to the donation you give.

(1) (Reply)

What Takes One To Hell? - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD, DD, D.Sc / Fasting To Pray To God, Is It Advisable To Brush Ones Teeth In The Morning? / Jay-z Claims Jesus Was Invented To 'control Dumb People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.