Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) (128246 Views)

Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Police Arrested Lateef, AKA ‘Ajona’, Wanted 20-Year-Old Armed Robber (Photos) / Angry Ibeshe Community Nabs Notorious Armed Robber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 12, 2015
IceDude:
U don use my brain play Nairabet shebi?
yes boss
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2015
hereiam:
for you.mind nau, you think i have sense.
i certainly dont
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by talktonase(m): 7:45am On Nov 12, 2015
Ehitunez:
hey please do u know how i can get the "7 books of moses"
hmmmm wetin u wan carry that kine demonic book do...I know of a prominent man of God willin to pay anyting for it but was refused...bros e go hard u!

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2015
handie:
God didn't make me like this. Something happened to my brain along d way
ehya very sorry
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 12, 2015
dareking48pro:
Wondering what could have been going on in there head when tied to that drum
xame here. But according to what i heard, they all began singing one popular bini song like that. Which made the song unpopular, cus no one who knew anini sang the song before his death was willing to sing such.
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2015
Theyveedo:
#Epic

The infamous Anini...
And someone is still telling his story about 30yrs after

Even criminals have their place in the history book

Nigerian police has been corrupt since guiness time (1759)
I guess it's like that because he used to break bread for the masses,he used to collect from the rich and give to the poor,he used to collect from banks and give to the poor,he's more like Robin Hood

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2015
Ehitunez:
Benin boys: professional armed robbers/ touts
Benin girls: confirm ashewo/ rungirls..
you're an Idiot,i have many friends from Edo and they're honest,nice and good people

8 Likes

Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by PietroRico(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2015
Heard so many myths about this guy growing up.
That he could disappear, resist bullets and once drove from lagos to Benin in reverse ( grin.. My personal favourite)

8 Likes

Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by dareking48pro: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2015
Ehitunez:
xame here. But according to what i heard, they all began singing one popular bini song like that. Which made the song unpopular, cus no one who knew anini sang the song before his death was willing to sing such.

Such a waste of precious lifetime
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by seankay(m): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2015
Kayode Uanreroro the officer that apprehended him was my Landlord during my service year in Edo State

Obobia

5 Likes

Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2015
History is made positively or negatively
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by lovely17(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Not Even tough at all just 5 months of Reign #MTCHEW
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by EricSmallz(m): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ehitunez:
Benin boys: professional armed robbers/ touts
Benin girls: confirm ashewo/ rungirls..
Shut that gutter u inherited that u call mouth... SOUNDS LIKE BULLSHIT OUT OF A BULL'S MOUTH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by fpeter(f): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
stale gist undecided
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
@Op if you call anini the most notorious...Then oyenusi is what??

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Anini was a nightmare for people those days during my growing up days smiley
Heard he usually appears and disappears embarassed How true?
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
dead sTories
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
okay.
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by Burger01(m): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
We need this type of death sentence for our polithievians undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Irrespective of the fact that it is a stale incident as many claimed, some indomie and pampers generation had no idea of these story.

Nice one Op, looking forward to the tale of Shina Rambo.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by ultimate121: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] e don tay na
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by solowizzy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2015

Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by nikkiking(m): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin Anini the unforgettable criminal of all time.
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by meforyou1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nigeria police has been useless for long. About 10 policemen went to arrest anini. There were a number of girls in that house with him, about 5 or so. In the confusion that followed after his shooting in the room, with 10 policemen barricading the house, all the girls disappeared. Not even a single was caught and taken to the station.
Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by LaudGuy: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
One sentence - "This should be adapted into movie".

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
badass nigga.

same with oyenusi and sina rambo.

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by xreal: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Is that why children born in the 90s and after were never named Anini?

2 Likes

Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lawrence Anini!!!

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) by passionate88: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nigerian women, no be today thing o. As long as there is money, they don't care the source of it.

Finally, it took the courage of Superintendent of Police,
Kayode Uanreroro, to bring the Anini reign of terror to an
end. On December 3, 1986, Uanreroro caught Anini at No
26, Oyemwosa Street, opposite Iguodala Primary School,
Benin City, in company with six women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.