Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! (61760 Views)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Welcome to the true life story of my encounter with a girl on this forum and how it led to other things...

I'll keep this as frequently updated as possible

If you want me to ride on say

angryBOOMBA!!!
angryBOOMBA!!!

angryBOOMBA!!!

#BITG

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by flawlesRebirth(f): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
my darling ANDY is back......hahahaha... .

.craze

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by hoebamaa(m): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
undecided
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
my darling ANDY is back......hahahaha...

.craze

Honey pie...ontop your matter, I fall for gutter , e dey sugar my heart!

How far?!
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Amandobolt(m): 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
we won't say a word, u opened dis thread, if u like update am if u no like, leave am. Its none of our biz
we're just here to read

Iranu

46 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by eleko1: 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
BOMB! BOMB! BOMB undecided wink grin

3 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Truth24(m): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mad Andy is on the loose again undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by mebad(m): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bomb her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2015

--Nairaland had always been my resort to avert boredom
and most atimes I would log into the Romance section and read the posts and
funny comments. As every male would do I would click on
any profile with a 'feminine' name and go through the
pictures and if the babe is attractive I would quickly send an
PM and try to start a friendship. On this fateful day, I was
going through Tosyne2much's post when I saw her name, she
had dropped a sexuality-driven comment and I immediately
went to her profile and OMG, come see pics!! Sexy!!!
Immediately I bombarded her PM....I wait, wait wait that
night no response yet she was clearly onling. "Chai" this girl
no wan reply me, u no sure say na Tosyn dey busy dey
shine her congo via private chat matters?" I thought to my sef..."or maybe
na lalasticlala sef".....I wait wait ooo till around 1am I come
sleep. .......

The next morning, as I woke I immediately moved my head
towards my phone as it lay beside my pillow and as every
average guy normally does before praying or washing up, I
went to my social media pages, omor my mail
blackberry app get alert! I check am, the message icon was
lit up!!!! Chai..."this babe don finally reply me...omor thank
God I win nairabet last week, I still get 70k from the 95k I win
and I go use am flex this babe see whether I fit nack the
kpekus this week. AfterAll all this Nairaland boys dey run package
since with the babes, why me I no go run my own na"...omor
na so I think for my mind na I click the inbox icon, I see
message from "Sir'Peetah Olivier Onyegbule" - 'Please can u
be a judge for the upcoming facebook rap battle between
marvellous and...." Mtcheeeeew! I no read again. I just
pressed the 'HOME' icon and that moment another message
icon alert came again....it surely had to be her I thought to
myself...........................................

6 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by ojun50(m): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Has u buy new phone now u no get let us hear word again any way welc
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by flawlesRebirth(f): 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Andyblaze:

Honey pie...ontop your matter, I fall for gutter , e dey sugar my heart!
How far?!
.m fine.....where hv u bin?
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by donholy28(m): 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
Let's see how messed up dix post will be
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
"As I don get alert na Godwin!" Just as I was about to check the inbox, my phone's ringtone alerted me of an incoming call. "Ooooohmmmm! who be this demon na?".....I was frustrated by who was trying to postpone my excitement at finally getting a reply from the Nairaland babe I am planning to kpansh..."Ewooooh, na mumsi oo"...I quickly picked and in my most tired voice I monotonously answered her questions and responded 'amen' to her prayers..finally I cut the call and immediately swiped to my MAIL app...I clicked on the MSG icon.........................
Lo and behold, it was her...it was just a "hey" but it seemed more like an "I love you" to me. Finally. Immediately, I jeje type another msg asking her how d night go..she reply, from there dat morning I continue to roll the chats to her...and slowly her responses started coming in faster, it seems she was enjoying my comical self and my mind come dey sweet me die...despite my "freeness" with the chat, I was been careful not to come off as too "thirsty" or mess up in any way. I was so engrossed about impressing her that I started thinking "chai but I never brush this morning as I wake oo" I cupped my hand towards my mouth and exhaled..."Huuu uuummmmmmm!" I shouted...see smell. Omor e be like where person wey eat rotten egg mess inside container, trap am inside for 2 weeks come release am for your nose. "Nna I hope say this babe no go receive this mouth odour through the Mail messenger for her phone come stop to chat with me oo" such was my fear and eagerness to impress. immediately I rush go bathroom, as I dey put the paste on my brush na my phone alert tone ring...........................

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by menix(m): 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Andyblaze nwanne Onye ara nah Kirikiri minimum u dey all this while..

Hope u came out a new Leaf Weed...
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.m fine.....where hv u bin?
India
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 12:00am On Nov 12, 2015
menix:
Andyblaze nwanne Onye ara nah Kirikiri minimum u dey all this while..

Hope u re now a new Leaf Weed...
I've been in India for years now, I met a man called Rakitimuranturan, he has helped me turn a new leaf of exercise book

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 12:01am On Nov 12, 2015

Another Mail inbox don fall in from her, choii see joy, I no
wan keep her waiting na I begin to rush through my teeth,
normally I dey brush teeth like person wey dey quarrel with
him teeth but this morning the quarrel don upgrade to full
fledged world war 3...as I dey brush, I dey feel the sharp
pain of my gum been torn mercilessy but who
send....."Kpekus pleasure will conquer and cover my pains" I
thought to myself. As I rinse mouth fast fast, I rush see her
message "are u on whatsapp? I prefer chatting
there"....OMG!!! See luck woooh, babe wey I dey beg to reply
my inbox na im she come be the 1 wey dey request for my
number, arrgh the movie dey really go according to
script...sharp sharp I type am 080419419419...3 seconds I
see whatsapp alert...I rushed to whatsapp only to see
Wennedah's msg..his normal annoying BCs that ""Jesus said
we should send this BC to 50 people in 10 minutes and u will
get a miracle from God"".............."Hmmmm rubbish! Make I
delete this msg shey?".....I wanted to end the chat but a
thought came to my mind.....

What if true true this one go work...see power of Kpekus na,
me wey dey ignore such messages I sharp sharp copy the
message send am to my broadcast list of over 150 contacts
as I dey expect miracle of this fine babe adding me on
whatsapp, chatting with me, and quickly accepting to come
hang out with me within 2 days...I really wan nack this
kpekus, conji don kill the boy for over 7 months
now.....omor wetin I see next shock me....MSG from an
unknown number...I tapped the image, it was a volumptous,
big booty darksin paragon of sexiness! The girl had just
messaged! Arrrgh...it worked. I quickly sent Wennedah a msg
"God bless u bro, it worked" na immediately I enter chat
with my target....we don chat chat sotey I tell her say I go like
make we hangout for my school anytime soon, she ask me
when, I say today...she say she no get chance say maybe
tomorrow....I concur!..........I ask am where she dey stay, she
replied Rumuigbo! "Wow, that's close to my school, I'm
expecting u 2moro oo" she said "sure, no probs, just be
prepared to flex me wella in Uniport ooo and I Concured
again via a response....game don set...........................

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by ggrin(f): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2015
RichHomieQuan
(*)┃B.I.T.G//Boomba™ cheesy
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 12:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Oya make una digest this one...tomorrow I update una more tongue grin

Maan gats sleep!
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 12:04am On Nov 12, 2015
ggrin:
RichHomieQuan
(*)┃B.I.T.G//Boomba™ cheesy
Ggrin eleniyan
Awon werey 100% 1st lady tongue
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by menix(m): 12:04am On Nov 12, 2015
Andyblaze:

Before they said I was acting like someone 'mad'...now I'm 'madness' itself.
Mad people act like me...I am here to define mad now grin

Madcow come nd understudy andyblaze, he is the custodian Of Madness..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by ggrin(f): 12:06am On Nov 12, 2015
Andyblaze:

Ggrin eleniyan
Awon werey 100% 1st lady tongue
lipsrsealedgrin
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by obiorathesubtle: 12:10am On Nov 12, 2015
Smh. Werey. Everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Khutie: 12:11am On Nov 12, 2015
I CONCUR TO SLEEP
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 12, 2015
Before i follow i want to know if this is fiction or non fiction..
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 12, 2015
OP, You are Fuccking Funny Joor grin.

But I don't run all those Extra Mile Shiit Though. Everything that happens Online, Stays online. {I never Fucck The ones Wey I dey see, Na “Unseen“ Ones I go come Dey find}

Meanwhile,November 21st On My mInd mEhn cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 12:20am On Nov 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Before i follow i want to know if this is fiction or non fiction..

Na mathematics Fraction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 12:21am On Nov 12, 2015
rexkexmilan:
OP, You are Fuccking Funny.

But I don't run all those Extra Mile Shiit Though. Everything that happens Online, Stays online. {I never Fucck The ones Wey I dey see, Na “Unseen“ Ones I go come Dey find}

Meanwhile,November 21st On My mInd mEhn cheesy.

What is dey happened on the 21st bro? smiley
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 12, 2015
Andyblaze:

What is dey happened on the 21st bro? smiley
El Classico grin!!!

5 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 12:35am On Nov 12, 2015
rexkexmilan:
El Classico grin!!!

Madweed >> Barsaloner

3 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by NessaFresh(f): 12:37am On Nov 12, 2015
LMAO....please continue.... grin grin grin

The king is back
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by PLANETMARS(m): 12:55am On Nov 12, 2015
Many are mad andy is roaming

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.