Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,854 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:45 AM

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! (61536 Views)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
No wahala, I go pm you for evening, cheesy...
moneyhungry:

Lol. E pass slaying. Anyway, tori dey come, I go begin write soon.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
So u wan dey give Suspense like ClassCaptain abi..
well done
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
well done
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Andyblaze:

I was thrown into what my kegite friend would call a 'confusional conference'. I inserted a finger in her honeypot and went in deep like I was about to prepare her opening for reception of my banana, she moved her head towards the right side and sighed, I could feel her impatience and I was filled with unease.
"Sweetie, are u ready to receive the boomba?" I said to her smiling trying to quench the awkwardness of the silence that was slowly creeping into the act...
"Are u going to Bleep or not!" She had no tone of jokes.
Chai, omor see where babe dey beg me to Bleep na im I no fit do anything oo, I then told her to give me just a moment.

"By the time I enter u ehn, ur shouts fit disturb my neighbours" I bragged..."Wait let me distract the environment"
With that I stood up from the bed, and stylishly using my thighs to block my now shrinked and smaller sized boomba from her view I went towards my home theatre....
"I'll soon get dry oo", she complained from the bed but I ignored.
I then plugged in my memory card disk and started playing beg u a Bleep by vybz kartel, I increased the volume to a close to deafening level and acted as if I was doing that so as to avoid the neighbours know what was going on incase she starts moaning. All dis while I kept rubbing my boomba against the smooth structure of the standing speaker trying to arouse myself but it seems my boomba was even getting smaller the more I tried and since my boomba was the "grower" type, seeing it flaccid was something I avoided any babe from ever experiencing.

Choi, music don start I no know how to turn face the babe with my penis still sleeping...I remembered an article I once read online which stated that once u pressurize yourself your boomba might not rise unless u settle down, take your mind off it.....

I said to myself, worse comes to worse if I can't perform, I let her go, then I deactivate my account on this website to avoid seeing the embarrassment of ever seeing her profile again and as I was about turning to her not knowing what to do next to calm her down until my boomba salutes again, there was a loud knock on my protector....

Nna, who come be this naa........

Hahaha... This is like an episode of Mr. Bean.. Rotfl cheesy
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by neighbourhud: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I knew all along that this was a fictional tale so I kept chuckling in fits when certain persons kept working themselves into a frenzy whilst stating sanctimonious opinions.

What's more? I've never commented on any thread about virility enhancers. That in itself gives further credence to its fictionalised storyline.

Beneath the troll persona, I always knew you had enough morality in you not to kiss and tell. Instincts maybe.

Not a bad story though.

Thanks guy...I feel your comment.
It beats me how they work themselves up on this post, forming, "his holiness", yet they are following the thread page by page...funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by moneyhungry(m): 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
tooltip:
No wahala, I go pm you for evening, cheesy...
Nothin do u boss.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by ladoney(f): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
grin bin following this thread for some time now and i must say, this is hilarious. fiction or not. pls come and finish ur story.(first time commenting on NL tho)

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Ionkidiz(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
Patiently waiting for the next episode grin

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Erums(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
playboy99:
me too i stil dey wait o

what you waiting for..... ur blood is already pumping
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by marlockj: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
neighbourhud:

Thanks guy...I feel your comment.
It beats me how they work themselves up on this post, forming, "his holiness", yet they are following the thread page by page...funny.

My broda don't mine those idiooots, forming maturity.

Wats has maturity got to do wit nacking

Jst lik hunger no dey respect any man,conji self no knw who be broda or sister sufa say hole dey.

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by marlockj: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Andyblaze:

I was thrown into what my kegite friend would call a 'confusional conference'. I inserted a finger in her honeypot and went in deep like I was about to prepare her opening for reception of my banana, she moved her head towards the right side and sighed, I could feel her impatience and I was filled with unease.
"Sweetie, are u ready to receive the boomba?" I said to her smiling trying to quench the awkwardness of the silence that was slowly creeping into the act...
"Are u going to Bleep or not!" She had no tone of jokes.
Chai, omor see where babe dey beg me to Bleep na im I no fit do anything oo, I then told her to give me just a moment.

"By the time I enter u ehn, ur shouts fit disturb my neighbours" I bragged..."Wait let me distract the environment"
With that I stood up from the bed, and stylishly using my thighs to block my now shrinked and smaller sized boomba from her view I went towards my home theatre....
"I'll soon get dry oo", she complained from the bed but I ignored.
I then plugged in my memory card disk and started playing beg u a Bleep by vybz kartel, I increased the volume to a close to deafening level and acted as if I was doing that so as to avoid the neighbours know what was going on incase she starts moaning. All dis while I kept rubbing my boomba against the smooth structure of the standing speaker trying to arouse myself but it seems my boomba was even getting smaller the more I tried and since my boomba was the "grower" type, seeing it flaccid was something I avoided any babe from ever experiencing.

Choi, music don start I no know how to turn face the babe with my penis still sleeping...I remembered an article I once read online which stated that once u pressurize yourself your boomba might not rise unless u settle down, take your mind off it.....

I said to myself, worse comes to worse if I can't perform, I let her go, then I deactivate my account on this website to avoid seeing the embarrassment of ever seeing her profile again and as I was about turning to her not knowing what to do next to calm her down until my boomba salutes again, there was a loud knock on my protector....

Nna, who come be this naa........

Guy no cum Fckk up here ohh!!

Cuz the way I see this story nw, you wan claim say u no Fckk the girl,Cuz say the girl in question is exposed.

U wan mke ppl think say u no fckk d girl,so that the shame go comot for d babe face.

Na now I knw say ppl Don finally spoil this story by exposing the girl.now Op is running away from d fact that he nack d girl.

Nna eh

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Alaojimoh: 3:15am On Nov 16, 2015
rosalieene:

hahaha, this got me laughing! Rotfl.................this your demonic roommate sef ehn.
Hello you nt look bad
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by neighbourhud: 3:24am On Nov 16, 2015
marlockj:

My broda don't mine those idiooots, forming maturity.

Wats has maturity got to do wit nacking

Jst kill hunger no details respect any man,conji self no knew who be broda or sister sufa say hole dey.

Abi o
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by pussyeater(m): 6:02am On Nov 16, 2015
BOMB!
BOMB!!
BOMB!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Chimaritoponcho: 9:58am On Nov 16, 2015
Alaojimoh:
Hello you nt look bad
there is a section for wat u tryna do here u know grin
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2015
Thread gradually heading into a state of oblivion.Andyblaze you're losing your fans speedily.You wouldnt want that now,would you?Don't tell us ur out of what to say.That will be 'unprofessional'.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Kingsley1000(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
rosalieene:

hahaha, this got me laughing! Rotfl.................this your demonic roommate sef ehn.
so this kain story Dey totori you
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Kingsley1000(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

well done
he got more sense of humour than captain
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Abayor7: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
Thread gradually heading into a state of oblivion.Andyblaze you're losing your fans speedily.You wouldnt want that now,would you?Don't tell us ur out of what to say.That will be 'unprofessional'.
what's the professionalism in this cooked-up lies? Anyway that's how it Ȋ̝̊̅§ gon be when Ɣòμ are cooking lies to make pple belief it's a true story. the OP has finally hit the end-of-the-road and doesn't know how to continue the story because it never happened...

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by marlockj: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Alaojimoh:
Hello you nt look bad

Guy we are watching you in 16HD format.

You may be our next Op
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by ClassCaptain(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kingsley1000:
he got more sense of humour than captain

Bin following andyblaze Story...THE humour is certified FRESH ....grin ...HE is GOOD..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by rosalieene(f): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2015
Alaojimoh:
Hello you nt look bad
Thanks
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Alaojimoh: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
rosalieene:

Thanks
Yeah! U are welcome
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Richie0974: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Where is Andyblaze na
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Richie0974:
Where is Andyblaze na
he has been sent packing lolzzzzzx
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by cherrybrown(f): 6:51am On Nov 19, 2015
Update
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2015
Andy your fans can contribute even if it's 10 10 naira na for making dem laff..dis' possible using zoranga.com whereby they can do so using airtime and it'll converted to cash, wey u go withdraw sponsor the next gist na...All dey'll jux do is to sign up on zoranga.com.

2 Shares

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2015
Nothing is happening on this thread anymore,Andy should just continue is story before people Start pulling out

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.