Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers (34407 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch / Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by wiseoneking: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2015
ddippset:
e pain am!
i think he makes sense than you. You are more childish in your submissions while he is more matured and constructive. Pain? Pain!!! Nope
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by trapQ: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2015
you have to understand that not everyone is enlightened. forgive their ignorance. Amaechi is a super super minister and there's nothing nobody can do about it. He can decide to revive our aviation sector by bringing back Nigerian Airways, do you know how much it will gross?? do you know how much the likes of Turkish, Qatar and even Ethiopian airways gross on a daily basis?? The power Amaechi has now is enough to change the face of Nigeria as a whole.
theV0ice:

You mean you never heard about the ''legend of the 5 presidents with GEJ as the weakest''? cheesy

Also you didn't mention that Amaechi would also build railways. Do you know how much a single railway coach costs?

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by philips70(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2015
Vanguard is only just adding salt upon Woike's injuries. These guys toiled day and night for that man to go empty. When Buhari made a speech that was misinterpreted by dull people who claim to be intellectuals as ministers without portfolio, Wike must have visited babalawos and his pastors so Amaechi can just be one of those without portfolios.

Ironically, Wike boasted prior to the elections they will close all land, air and sea borders when they win the Mar 28th elections so Amaechi cannot escape. Now the same Amaechi has been made the minister of land, air and sea transportation. Such is the irony of life and the ways of God. If I were Wike I will just forget all sycophants and call Amaechi for settlement.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by starG7(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2015
sandraokosun1:
even vanguard a pdp igbo newspaper recognise fash and rotimi as super ministers
face the topic and stop that tribal stuffs
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2015
Kennydoc:

So you didn't reason that it's foolhardy to imagine SW/SS flying the flag of any political party for presidential elections. You think northerners will fold their arms and watch you? Fashola and Amaechi CANNOT be president and VP, or vice versa. Either of them can be any of the two, but not both at the same time.

There is a mark deference between south west and south south... Why do you think PMB is handing over critical sectors to the men from south... Imagine them performing? Imagine then turning Nigeria around? Even the North will eventually have no choice

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Adatob(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Only in your fools paradise.
nairaland is full of dumbass people,just because you don't support apc does that now mean u should not wish d country great? if we are to find out now u are from d online nation called Biafra,smh

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Dozzysamuel(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Kennydoc(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:

There is a mark deference between south west and south south... Why do you think PMB is handing over critical sectors to the men from south... Imagine them performing? Imagine then turning Nigeria around? Even the North will eventually have no choice

Guy, it doesn't work that way. Politics plays a greater role in party presidential candidature than performance. Northerners don't vote based on performance. They vote to protect their interest by having their men in critical positions.
If APC mistakenly presents Amaechi/Fashola in 2019, all PDP will need to do is to present a credible northerner as president, and PDP will take the central government back.
Are you too young to understand the basic rudiments of Nigerian politics?
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by sirkezman: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2015
insulting someone for airing his opinion. shows how wise you are

FreeGlobe:

Only in your fools paradise.
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:
I believe so much in this government..PMB is tactically preparing Fashola and Amaechi for 2019
true talk!
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:

In 2019, there would be so much development in Nigeria that Nigerians will beg and cry for buhari to contest.... he won't but he will project fashola and amaechi (being the best ministers who helped in transforming Nigeria) as president and vice or interchangeably

For the sake of our unborn children, I hope you are right
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Dozzysamuel(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2015
Kennydoc:

Guy, it doesn't work that way. Politics plays a greater role in party presidential candidature than performance. Northerners don't vote based on performance. They vote to protect their interest by having their men in critical positions.
If APC mistakenly presents Amaechi/Fashola in 2019, all PDP will need to do is to present a credible northerner as president, and PDP will take the central government back.
...Amechi/Fashola Ticket(S/S and S/W)?how on earth will that work in Nigeria without someone from the North?
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by pasol4real(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:
I believe so much in this government..PMB is tactically preparing Fashola and Amaechi for 2019
How ,What if they fail, cos its not easy to convince Nigerians in one ministry ,no matter Your performance
How much more two ministries.
In My opinion i think its the opposite of What u said.
Buhari is tactically,albeit ignorantly ,turning Nigerians against fashola n amaechi.
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by olabjo: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2015
Wisdytech:

A welcome development i must say

congrat to them

But, our N5k should not be forgoten.

Thank you

Tru talk jare make dem no 4get our 5k God bless naija
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by ddippset(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2015
wiseoneking:
i think he makes sense than you. You are more childish in your submissions while he is more matured and constructive. Pain? Pain!!! Nope
but of course he does! Nowdays its so easy to love or hate amaechi while claiming how patriotic, objective and matured you are. Its so easy to see what side of the divide you're on! The guy spent só much energy in trying to prove how 'unsuper' amaechi's ministry is, when he could easily have added the ones he considers super without singling out amaechi. And you can spend your time being a nairaland judge on who's making sense and who's not.
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

For the sake of our unborn children, I hope you are right
We can all only hope and pray
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2015
pasol4real:

How ,What if they fail, cos its not easy to convince Nigerians in one ministry ,no matter Your performance
How much more two ministries.
In My opinion i think its the opposite of What u said.
Buhari is tactically,albeit ignorantly ,turning Nigerians against fashola n amaechi.

Whatever the case, fashola and amaechi have a point to prove not just to buhari or Nigerian but also to themselves...history is already being written and 3years is not so long anymore
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Kennydoc(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2015
Dozzysamuel:
...Amechi/Fashola Ticket(S/S and S/W)?how on earth will that work in Nigeria without someone from the North?

Don't mind the guy. He even thinks he's making sense.
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by theV0ice: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2015
trapQ:
you have to understand that not everyone is enlightened. forgive their ignorance. Amaechi is a super super minister and there's nothing nobody can do about it. He can decide to revive our aviation sector by bringing back Nigerian Airways, do you know how much it will gross?? do you know how much the likes of Turkish, Qatar and even Ethiopian airways gross on a daily basis?? The power Amaechi has now is enough to change the face of Nigeria as a whole.

no problems bro.....i have forgiven them cheesy
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by theV0ice: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2015
Dozzysamuel:
...I pray they don't disappoint us.

Amen
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by snapshot: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2015
Amechi's ministerial appointment a reward for spending looted funds on 2015 presidential election,what a way to fight corruption.
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Shegebanti007: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2015
Those two men are one of of the most active minister we have right now. May God give them the strength to deliver.
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2015
Kennydoc:

Really,? Mourinho said the fan are not stupid and I am inclined to reply same. Nigeria are not stupid... If the impact of both amaechi and fashola can be felt from the benue trough to mandiba hill, from idanre to obudu, then the electorate will decide
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2015
wiseoneking:
Yes oh, Amechi for president, fashola for vp and elrufai for senate pred. Iti mpotor!

Thank you wise one... Wailers can wait till 2100 for their turn
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2015
Coolabbie:
You are at liberty to call him a mad dog.
Even Jesus called some people fôols in the bible.

Then in Jesus's voice, freeglobe you are a fool
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Kennydoc(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:

Really,? Mourinho said the fan are not stupid and I am inclined to reply same. Nigeria are not stupid... If the impact of both amaechi and fashola can be felt from the benue trough to mandiba hill, from idanre to obudu, then the electorate will decide

The electorates don't decide those who will be presented by the parties. It's the party chieftains that do. It was for a related reason that Fashola wasn't chosen as Buhari's running mate.
2 factors that ALWAYS determine party candidates for presidential elections are: religion (one must be Christian and the other Muslim) and region (one must be from the North and the other from the South)

Well, I won't argue with you again on this. Stick to your own opinion. You will know better, with time.
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by proxillin(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2015
Yanks101:
My friend, Nigerian journalists are arm chair journalists.
Btw, amaechi is not the first minister of transport we are going to have. Nobody call them super-ministers in the past because they are not.
It is an important portfolio alright, but nothing super about it.
Infact right now, the super ministry is the ministry of trades and investment and then fashola's 3-in-1 portfolio. It baffles me that no one is talking about it.
Nigeria right now is in dire need of some solid investments and cash inflows. It is the ministry of trades and investments that would see it happen.
I think vanguard is trying to put the pressure on amaechi.

Shutup...Have you heard of NIMASA...Nigerian port Authority? Its a goldmine like Petroleum.
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:

In 2019, there would be so much development in Nigeria that Nigerians will beg and cry for buhari to contest.... he won't but he will project fashola and amaechi (being the best ministers who helped in transforming Nigeria) as president and vice or interchangeably

Not so fast. You think the Northern emirate will disallow their son to complete his 8years term?

Remember that was what aggrieved them in then PDP in 2011 when YarAdua died and they wanted another PDP northerner to complete yaradua 8term?

Good luck refused and that caused the disintegration of PDP in the North. Kwankwaso and many other powerful Northern PDP governors and leaders jumped to APC.

If you think Buhari won't vie for 2terms then you're on a long thing.
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by proxillin(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2015
snapshot:
Amechi's ministerial appointment a reward for spending looted funds on 2015 presidential election,what a way to fight corruption.

Especially when you have no evidence against him other than a looted sitting room stripped of curtains. Thats what Wike keeps showing us.
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Maxivalue(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2015
Fashola for President 2023
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by proxillin(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Largas:

Not so fast. You think the Northern emirate will disallow their son to complete his 8years term?

Remember that was what aggrieved them in then PDP in 2011 when YarAdua died and they wanted another PDP northerner to complete yaradua 8term?

Good luck refused and that caused the disintegration of PDP in the North. Kwankwaso and many other powerful Northern PDP governors and leaders jumped to APC.

If you think Buhari won't vie for 2terms then you're on a long thing.

Nobody was against Jonathan or his ethnicity last election. What APC used against him was his incompetency and impunity enjoyed by cabals.

If Buhari performs now, his second term is 90% sure...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Take Over APC National Secretariat In Abuja / Iyanda Isiaka Sawaba, Top Fuji Music Star Dies In Ibadan (Photos) / ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.