Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Again!! Some People That Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday: PHOTOS - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Again!! Some People That Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday: PHOTOS (1960 Views)

Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos / Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again!! Some People That Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday: PHOTOS by LordaGuru: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2015
The fact that my Mum is igbo makes me feel like supporting Biafra, but their current approach is diametrically counterproductive. I really feel like weeping for what some igbos are unnecessarily currently putting themselves through. Treason and disturbance of public peace are big offenses under the Law, and as such the anti-riot Police and Soldiers are not smiling with the secessionist protesters. There was also quarrel between some that supported Nigeria and the protesters during which cutlass, etc was freely used. The first 2 pics were sent to me by a friend that witnessed the incident in PH. Remaining pics gotten from other bloggers that carried the news. Pls, let's love one another as GOD loves us all.
Greed is trying to tear us apart. Nigeria, united we stand, divided we fall!

http://www..ng/2015/09/03/7-igbos-killed-30-others-injured-by-nigerian-police-during-pro-biafra-rally/
http://www.news24.com.ng/MyNews24/Its-time-for-Igbo-people-to-condemn-Radio-Biafra-20151021
http://naijaparrot.com/over-6-dead-as-pro-biafra-rally-turns-bloody-in-onitsha/

Re: Again!! Some People That Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday: PHOTOS by LordaGuru: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2015
More

Re: Again!! Some People That Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday: PHOTOS by Hawx(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2015
Haba! What an eyesore!
Re: Again!! Some People That Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday: PHOTOS by Emmaxmusic(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2015
Viewers discreion should be added to this haba pls thiss should be moved to front page

1 Like

Re: Again!! Some People That Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday: PHOTOS by manneger2: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2015
Hmmm...Nigerian army why evil
Re: Again!! Some People That Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday: PHOTOS by Iyelinkonomilo(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2015
let thy will be done oh Lord
Re: Again!! Some People That Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday: PHOTOS by hertheytheydgee(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
This what happens when you embark on a protest without knowing what it entails.

As far as I am concern, you guys are still Nigerians, it's an act of terrorism to raise another flag aside green white green without following due process.

I see people committing suicide, violating public peace, causing nuisance and crippling their regional economy.

Where is NDIGBO no??
Call your kids to order, before dem go finish
How una wan take win Election?

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Again!! Some People That Died During Biafra Protest Yesterday: PHOTOS by leofab(f): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is really serious?!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Paste Posters & Stickers Nationwide / Senator Shehu Sani And Family Looks Sweet In Ther New Photo (viral Photos) / Which Is The Hottest Beach Now?>>elegushi Or Oniru?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.