Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command (48685 Views)

20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics / Tinubu Made Fashola, Fayemi, Lai Who They Are – Ashafa / Fashola...his Political Predicament and The Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Minister 3-in-1 vs Common Commisioner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Lilimax(f): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Acidosis:
ahahahahahaa

Fashola has suddenly been a yardstick for measuring success in Nigeria.

Nigerians and mediocrity are like ISIS and terrorism
He may not be the right yard stick to measure success, but he has
been been tested and proven. Every other person in the cabinet may equally be good but until proven so;
otherwise, na Fashola we still know smiley

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Damalex4luv(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
dayo23:
Is now I finally agreed that u are a confirmed oloriburuku, go replay yesterday speech by Mr President, you will hear when he said he and his Vice took lot of time to come up with those list and their Portfolio...now tell me who is the Olodo? Yeye girl
She thinks with her smelly pusssy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by afolajohn521(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
blind analysis

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Bollinger(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:
With the appointment of Babatunde Fashola as Minister for Power, Works and Housing, it is very clear that the president has so much confidence in Fashola, I am tempted to conclude that if not for the negative response which would have greeted a muslim/muslim ticket for presidency, Buhari would have picked Fashola as running mate. This is his own smart way of making Fashola his second in command. Osibanjo is just there like a piece of ornament.

Second in Command? A minister. What does that even mean? Instead of Nigerians to be vigilant and watchful, they are here praising appointments. They are more interested in the glare of the position than the outcome. The Nigerian mentality at it's finest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Scholes007(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:
With the appointment of Babatunde Fashola as Minister for Power, Works and Housing, it is very clear that the president has so much confidence in Fashola, I am tempted to conclude that if not for the negative response which would have greeted a muslim/muslim ticket for presidency, Buhari would have picked Fashola as running mate. This is his own smart way of making Fashola his second in command. Osibanjo is just there like a piece of ornament.
i think minister of industry, trade and investment is also as important as your demi god that made you regard your VP As an ornament.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Gbawe: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:

Bro, I can agree with you that Fashola was the choice of Buhari as VP but Osinbajo has grown into his own as VP and is doing a great job.

In the end God ensured things worked out well for Nigeria. We have a great VP and Fashola has gotten critical portfolios he can use to revolutionise Nigeria. In hindsight, even as I was one of those who wanted Fashola as VP, I now think it was for the best that Fashola did not become VP. If Fashola excels then this is a sure route to him becoming President in future.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Toks2008(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Op you are right! Buhari WANTED fashola as running mate..but due to the politics of ethnicity and religious card instituted by the PDP..it made it difficult..
Let me tell you..I have this belief that these govt would have its ministers Struggling to dislodge or outdo each other in performance! This is just a new platform to re-launch and finally endear themselves into the hearts of Nigerians against 2019...
Mark my words, a particular minister would be presented as a RUNNING mate to the flag-bearer against 2019 presidential race on account of his good performance..

If Buhari fails to run then i see fashola as the flagbearer and a northerner as the runing mate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by dayo23(f): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=ojuu4u post=39948381][/quote] don't mind her, she thinks Mr President just sat down all alone and draft names with portfolio, mumu of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by getlaid: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
as long as they get something done....tbh i dont give a Bleep
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by dayo23(f): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Gbawe:

Bro, I can agree with you that Fashola was the choice of Buhari as VP but Osinbajo has grown into his own as VP and is doing a great job.

In the end God ensured things worked out well for Nigeria. We have a great VP and Fashola has gotten critical portfolios he can use to revolutionise Nigeria. In hindsight, even as I was one of those who wanted Fashola as VP, I now think it was for the best that Fashola did not become VP. If Fashola excels then this is a sure route to him becoming President in future.
well said sir, only if Mr President can open their eyes to see what his VP have been doing...that Man has been one of the most busiest of them all
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by ademusiwa8: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
International law classify fashola and others as espinage agent who cross to work Buhari, in another country and are working against the interest of the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria , this is how international law adeosun,osinbanjo.

Young people you most know they are not working for the country of western Nigeria, but they are now working against the interest of the country of western Nigeria. This is how international law see them

If a person is caught working against the country interest of the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria. It is punish offences. The Espinage is a serious offence. That may lead to life in Prison..

Any time people from the country of western Nigeria take an appointment from Nigeria. They are not on our side.

Obasanjo/ tinubu are/is an espionage agent working against the country of western Nigeria for Nigeria. This is how international law defines him and others who cross over to work for the government of Nigeria against the interest of the country of western Nigeria.

Espinage is a serious offence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:

What the fuxk is piece of ornament? Wow! where is your sense of decorum?

Please allow the spirit of decorum into your soul. smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Franzeez(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
after this now, what is next? how much do you get
dayo23:
I pity the man that will marry you, is that how you reason Did u know that some of those portfolio's were given based on the advised Mr President got from his Vice? Fashola and Prof Osinbajo are like best of friends....reason with your head lady not your anus
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Themonster: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
modath:

PYO is not an ornament, minus that, i agree with every other word in quote........

i want to fork you kiss please just one night stand

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by femo86(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
beright:
seconded

Thirded
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by bringbackourGEJ: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
People condemning the Op should remove their heads from their stinky anus! Read her post without sentiments, you'd see the sense in it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by bringbackourGEJ: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Toks2008:

If Buhari fails to run then i see fashola as the flagbearer and a northerner as the runing mate
On point!
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by anonimi: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
drss:
u ar right vp na olosho. Commissioner osimbade is just an erand boy. His duty is to supply huge quantity of qworo for buari. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2578649_osiosi_jpg71aedfd93cf882908381aff91ded278a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Johnnoo(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Na today you just realized
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Tintinnoty(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:
Op is this your view or you stylishly support El rufai's view that our acting V.P is a mere commissioner
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Adatob(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Op you are right! Buhari WANTED fashola as running mate..but due to the politics of ethnicity and religious card instituted by the PDP..it made it difficult..
Let me tell you..I have this belief that these govt would have its ministers Struggling to dislodge or outdo each other in performance! This is just a new platform to re-launch and finally endear themselves into the hearts of Nigerians against 2019...
Mark my words, a particular minister would be presented as a RUNNING mate to the flag-bearer against 2019 presidential race on account of his good performance..
bro,in ur signature u did not put dia chairman tonyebarcanista bet why?? u deserve to be fined o i swear
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
dayo23:
well said sir, only if Mr President can open their eyes to see what his VP have been doing...that Man has been one of the most busiest of them all
You think its by snapping pics?
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by gebest: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:
hiannnn na wao for people o, na una say na so so notherners buhari dey appoint, now he appoint southerners una stil dey complain, na wa o.
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
see as you carry yourself go disgrace for frontpage. Over skill Wey dey kill monkey.
Mtcheeeeeew
grin goat
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by senatorbayor(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:

Your Opinion; though looks cogent to you, but inconsequential to us.

So sure the president called your personal line to tell you this.
Kudos to you for having a personal conversation with the president. grin
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by kunzaar83(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:
grin Ūя̲̅ just very smart in noticing this, seeing this even brighten my day, I've never met fashola eye. To. Eye but I. Admire his courage, I m very happy that PMB is a smart. Person, Tinibu never wanted Fashola and Fayemi close to the Presidency, coz of his power hunger, he wants 2 be d only Iroko Tree from the South west, to pick and uplift any 1 he wishes but PMB is not that foolish to let that happen, That Osinbajo is just a burden of necessity with the name of VP, bt the real VPs we have are Fashola and El-Rufai...... As time goes on people will be so surprise of how Fashola will be so powerful with more influence than the self acclaimed and styled national leader of the APC... PMB is very smart Long Live PMB/Fashola long live Fed. Rep of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:
grin goat
dawg grin
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
I think Fashola is still smarter than dullard!
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by yungchop: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:
grin goat
o ti get e grin the guy no come do barney and friends with you here o.. Una know say guys here no get chill una go still dey find trouble grin
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Blow074: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
I see brilliant contributions, well done all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' / New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction / FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.