Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command (48683 Views)

20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics / Tinubu Made Fashola, Fayemi, Lai Who They Are – Ashafa / Fashola...his Political Predicament and The Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by IYANGBALI: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fashola for president 2023 loading. Haters go and die

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by IYANGBALI: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Op you are right! Buhari WANTED fashola as running mate..but due to the politics of ethnicity and religious card instituted by the PDP..it made it difficult..
Let me tell you..I have this belief that these govt would have its ministers Struggling to dislodge or outdo each other in performance! This is just a new platform to re-launch and finally endear themselves into the hearts of Nigerians against 2019...
Mark my words, a particular minister would be presented as a RUNNING mate to the flag-bearer against 2019 presidential race on account of his good performance..
msglobalwonder come read something
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by kunzaar83(m): 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
jaymichael:
I absolutely agree with your post.
me and u have thesame believe on the Fashola, but believe me tinibu and his subjects eg osibanjo, ambode and others never wanted Fashola in Buhari's cabinate, that explains why they were attacking him on that website & bore hole saga,.. Fashola and Fayemi were tired of Tinibu and his funny demands so they fall apart, no more loyal to him (tinibu) and tinibu knows that 1nce Fashola gets close to PMB his influence on PMB will certainly pass that of tinibu........ And also I still believe if Tinibu wanted the best for Nigeria not his personal interest its Fayemi that is suppose to be the VP, Leadership needs experience hands not some 1 that has never hold any public office apart from commisioner

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by onatisi(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Buhari seems to be propping up fashola to checkmate the excesses and powers of tinubu. This is a deft political move,as the case is now ,fashola is the most powerful Yoruba minister and second only to tinubu. With time ,politicians will start trooping to fashola for favors and contracts .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by abanzi(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
I would rather not refer to the VP as a piece of ornament. He has his duties well outlined in the constitution. This does not however mean that he must be the number 2 man in terms of responsibility. Being number 2 means that he is the next in command if anything happens to the C in C. It is important to observe that several developed countries have officials that have more responsibilities than the VP. Take USA as an example, you hear more of the activities of the Secretary of State and Chief of Staff when compared to the VP. So bringing it back home, its okay for a tested hand like Fashola to have more responsibilities than the VP in the capacity of a minister but we should avoid bringing up ideas that the VP's role is not relevant also. In the end, what we want is good governance...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Ishilove: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
voltron:

Sagamite! dude.. how I miss your atrocious bile-driven tongue-lashing - ever watchful for any gnomy-fuuktards popping up from their less-gratuitous caves.. how would our haphazard cretinous opinions thrive with you around - working to rid the world off cretins like us.
So much cussing in one post... this kind of posts are what can remove one's name from the Book of Life sad angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by leanalyst: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Please with that confidence Mr Fashola should address the inability of BEDC to adequately power up states given to it. BEDC should either be asked to sit up or sit out.
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
dayo23:
I pity the man that will marry you, is that how you reason Did u know that some of those portfolio's were given based on the advised Mr President got from his Vice? Fashola and Prof Osinbajo are like best of friends....reason with your head lady not your anus

what has her marriage got to do with this. I think u ar the one thinking with your anus

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by mart2k(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:
With the appointment of Babatunde Fashola as Minister for Power, Works and Housing, it is very clear that the president has so much confidence in Fashola, I am tempted to conclude that if not for the negative response which would have greeted a muslim/muslim ticket for presidency, Buhari would have picked Fashola as running mate. This is his own smart way of making Fashola his second in command. Osibanjo is just there like a piece of ornament.
Get small sense in jesus name. How cn sombody being a minister now turn to second in command just because he's overseeing 2 ministries. Mchew
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by mradjoy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:
With the appointment of Babatunde Fashola as Minister for Power, Works and Housing, it is very clear that the president has so much confidence in Fashola, I am tempted to conclude that if not for the negative response which would have greeted a muslim/muslim ticket for presidency, Buhari would have picked Fashola as running mate. This is his own smart way of making Fashola his second in command. Osibanjo is just there like a piece of ornament.
But girl, you get bad mouth sha! How can you call a whole Professor a piece of ornament, ah ah watch ur mouth o.
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by ojuu4u(m): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=tobyemmanuel post=39952629]
Are u sure? Or u lost ur sense of hearing/sight?

u sud ve advice him that just one of his family sud attain a position of a profesor,
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by ilyas26(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Coolabbie:
For your mind you just made sense.
Your papa would gladly donate you to ritualists if it can guarantee him being made an "ornament" like Osinbajo.
Hahahahahahaha, bad guy
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by ojuu4u(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=abanzi post=39957023]I would rather not refer to the VP as a piece of ornament. He has his duties well outlined in the constitution. This does not however mean that he must be the number 2 man in terms of responsibility. Being e is the next in command if anything happens to the C in C. It is important to observe that several developed countries have officials that have more responsibilities than the VP. Take USA as an example, you hear more of the activities of the Secretary of State and Chief of Staff when compared to the VP. So bringing it back home, its okay for a tested hand like Fashola to have more responsibilities than the VP in the capacity of a minister but we should avoid bringing up ideas that the VP's role is not relevant also. In the end, what we want is good governance...

oga u hear the names of secretary of state of USA because of USA position's in the comity of nations and nt that is beta than vp. Pls tel me dat of germany, rusia, india. Or are they nt developd?
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:
pity for yourself olodo, which advise? Please don't deceive your self, Buhari did not take any advice from Osinbajo, if he did, Femi Falana would have been Attorney General today.

If Femi Falana is made minister, where will you put Fayemi? Remember they are both from Ekiti State and it is a Minister per State.

Perhaps you don't know anyway.
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Franky9584(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
tobyemmanuel:
Are u sure? Or u lost ur sense of hearing/sight?
am jx telling u d reality
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by mrhipup(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
"Osunbade" is a key member of the change we all hoping for
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by faaz24: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:

Btw I love yorubas
OLOHUN YO E
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by davizfellz: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
For your mind you just made sense.
Your papa would gladly donate you to ritualists if it can guarantee him being made an "ornament" like Osinbajo.

lmfao tongue
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by PearlStreet(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
kunzaar83:
Thanks for your encouragement even though I m still down with 1 orthopaedic surgery to undergo but I have 100% assurance that its well......
See the Pics
Thanks

All is well bro, all is well. I'll remember you in my prayers.
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Does Buhari have a soft spot and trust for tundes: Tunde Idiagbon, Tunde Bakare and now Tunde Fashola?
B00hari is a fagg0t and you know he's a dullard too. Maybe the first Tunde was a very good gay partner... So he assumes every other Tunde would be the same.

Paedophile fagg0t Presidiot!
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by barcaboi(m): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
firstEVA:
pity for yourself olodo, which advise? Please don't deceive your self, Buhari did not take any advice from Osinbajo, if he did, Femi Falana would have been Attorney General today.
and u tnk Osinbajo is closer to Falana than Fashola; because?
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by femmysin(m): 12:03am On Nov 13, 2015
dayo23:
I pity the man that will marry you, is that how you reason Did u know that some of those portfolio's were given based on the advised Mr President got from his Vice? Fashola and Prof Osinbajo are like best of friends....reason with your head lady not your anus

Seconded
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 13, 2015
Ishilove:

So much cussing in one post... this kind of posts are what can remove one's name from the Book of Life sad angry grin

Habhaha how are Yu working up for Christmas... going west? My date of expiration is 13th July 2061.. any further is cheating death grin
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by olajorn(m): 6:13am On Nov 13, 2015
Ishilove:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Tamakay(m): 6:41am On Nov 13, 2015
modath:

PYO is not an ornament, minus that, i agree with every other word in quote........

I concur
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 13, 2015
barcaboi:
and u tnk Osinbajo is closer to Falana than Fashola; because?
osinbajo is one of tinubu's puppets, Tinubu never wanted Fashola as Minister, he (tinubu) sold the idea of Falana as Ag to Buhari thru Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by barcaboi(m): 6:49am On Nov 13, 2015
firstEVA:
osinbajo is one of tinubu's puppets, Tinubu never wanted Fashola as Minister, he (tinubu) sold the idea of Falana as Ag to Buhari thru Osinbajo.
yeah right. .....and u know this because?
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by barcaboi(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2015
firstEVA:
yeah right. .....and u know this because? remember osinbajo won all Tinubus cases against the FG....and u call that genius a puppet; hmmmm
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 13, 2015
barcaboi:
yeah right. .....and u know this because?
I follow the news? undecided
Re: Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 13, 2015
barcaboi:
yeah right. .....and u know this because? remember osinbajo won all Tinubus cases against the FG....and u call that genius a puppet; hmmmm
no one is saying he is not a smart guy, i'm just saying in this administration he may not play active roles, more like siddon look

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onu To Use Only made In Nigeria Vehicles / Iara & Adams Oshiomhole Seen In Public For The First Time Since Hand Over. PIC / New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.