Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,757,505 members, 6,553,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 October 2021 at 05:13 AM

$12million Credit Card/id Theft Gang with Nigerian roots Bursted In New York - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $12million Credit Card/id Theft Gang with Nigerian roots Bursted In New York (807 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted / How Can I Get My Own Credit Card In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$12million Credit Card/id Theft Gang with Nigerian roots Bursted In New York by nduchucks: 3:44pm On May 16, 2009
This does not bode well for the rebranding efforts of the Nigerian government.  I feel sorry for the majority of Nigerians living in the USA that are law abiding citizens.  What a shame.

Full story here: http://www.newsrescue.com/2009/05/credit-card-id-theft-ring-busted/

The ring was based in the New York area with roots in Nigeria, police and prosecutors said. Suspects were accused of shipping stolen or illegally obtained credit cards to buyers around the world.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Pursue Money? / Bakery Machinery Needed. / I Need Btw 40 - 45 Seater Tokumbo Bus On Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.