Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

What Does God's Will Really Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does God's Will Really Mean? (2942 Views)

Does God Really Answer Prayers? / What Does Matthew 5:38 Really Mean? / What Does Matthew 5:29-30 Really Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2015
When we christians say "Its the will of God for our lives, academics,Marriage,Career" What do we mean? It is when the things we want don't fall in place and we settle for less that's God's Will? Pls a Mature Believer should help a Brethren
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2015
God's will is a synonym for chance and luck. It happens to all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by frank317: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2015
Osahon7:
When we christians say "Its the will of God for our lives, academics,Marriage,Career" What do we mean? It is when the things we want don't fall in place and we settle for less that's God's Will? Pls a Mature Believer should help a Brethren

The best way to deceive Christians is to use meaningless phrases that cant be confirmed and when ask them to explain they shun you and accuse you of blashphemy.

What is the will of God? (Assuming God exist)
the problem with this is that we cannot know the will of God before we experience it. God does not tell us his will before and after we conclude that something is his will.
will of God is just a phrase that holds no ground. it cannot be substantiated. we make it up right after we have experience something favourable or unfavourable.

I think the phrase is just a psychological way of coping with the unknown and unpleasant events.

Lets shift from that

ask yourself... Must God's will come to pass?

if yes... then why do we pray?
if no... what exactly is his function in our life?

3 Likes

Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by hahn(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2015
God's will is a complex term.

It can be used as an excuse for what we don't understand eg ancient men described natural events and disasters as god's will

It can be used as an excuse for our own selfish interests eg when the crusaders killed, raped and looted people's properties they said it was god's will. Even muslim terrorists today use "god's will or the will of allah to justify their barbaric acts of rape, sex slavery and murder.

It can be used to impose our own beliefs on others eg you have to do it because it is god's will.

It can be used to console ourselves eg when we lose a loved one we say it's god's will

Etc

3 Likes

Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by TheDauraMallam: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2015
hahn:
God's will is a complex term.

It can be used as an excuse for what we don't understand eg ancient men described natural events and disasters as god's will

It can be used as an excuse for our own selfish interests eg when the crusaders killed, raped and looted people's properties they said it was god's will. Even muslim terrorists today use "god's will or the will of allah to justify their barbaric acts of rape, sex slavery and murder.

It can be used to impose our own beliefs on others eg you have to do it because it is god's will.

It can be used to console ourselves eg when we lose a loved one we say it's god's will

Etc

They all fall under the 'Wishful Thinking' category.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by UyiIredia(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2015
Osahon7:

God's will is what God wants and you can choose to live by it or not. I don't know whether you've read of 'How To Hear From God' by Joyce Meyer. She has some unique insights into it.
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2015
UyiIredia:

God's will is what God wants and you can choose to live by it or not. I don't know whether you've read of 'How To Hear From God' by Joyce Meyer. She has some unique insights into it.
imagine a case where mr A is suppose to travel abroad for studies! That has been his dreams, that's what he longs for! Buh due some issues he couldn't travel! Can he comfortably Say its God's will?
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by frank317: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
UyiIredia:

do you hear from God?

if yes, please what is God will come 5days time for you?

1 Like

Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
frank317:

do you hear from God?
nice one
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
frank317:

do you hear from God?
nice one
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Jeromejnr(m): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
Osahon7:
nice one

Are you a Christian?
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Are you a Christian?
Yes sir!
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Jeromejnr(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Osahon7:
Yes sir!

There is God's will as revealed by His word- i.e Love your neighbors, flee from immorality, do not lie e.t.c

And There is God's will as revealed by the Holy Spirit to your Spirit which is not in the word of God- i.e Your calling, who to marry, where to live e.t.c

The second one is never against the first one. The second one can happen in many ways i.e. Coincidence, inner witness, still small voice, prophecy e.t.c.

Not every coincidental evident or circumstance is directed by God. If you are travelling and your tire goes flat, it doesn't mean God wants to stop you from your journey. It could also be God wanting to stop you from the journey.

The only way you can know God's will in an event or something is for someone to sensitive to the Holy Spirit and close to Him. If you are not, then you can never know. You will just be guessing and enter into confusion. And eventually you will miss out on the path God has for you and the Devil can even end up killing you.

Rom 12:1&2 is the guideline to achieving that. If you don't die to yourself and the world, you will never know and be sensitive to God's perfect will.

Eph 5:17 "making the most of your time, because the days are evil. So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. And do not get drunk with wine, for that is dissipation, but be filled with the Spirit,…"

2 Likes

Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jeromejnr:

There is God's will as revealed by His word- i.e Love your neighbors, flee from immorality, do not lie e.t.c

And There is God's will as revealed by the Holy Spirit to your Spirit which is not in the word of God- i.e Your calling, who to marry, where to live e.t.c

The second one is never against the first one. The second one can happen in many ways i.e. Coincidence, inner witness, still small voice, prophecy e.t.c.

Not every coincidental evident or circumstance is directed by God. If you are travelling and your tire goes flat, it doesn't mean God wants to stop you from your journey. It could also be God wanting to stop you from the journey.

The only way you can know God's will in an event or something is for someone to sensitive to the Holy Spirit and close to Him. If you are not, then you can never know. You will just be guessing and enter into confusion. And eventually you will miss out on the path God has for you and the Devil can even end up killing you.

Rom 12:1&2 is the guideline to achieving that. If you don't die to yourself and the world, you will never know and be sensitive to God's perfect will.

Eph 5:17 "making the most of your time, because the days are evil. So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. And do not get drunk with wine, for that is dissipation, but be filled with the Spirit,…"
thanks sir for your explanation! Buh do you realli tink God is actively iinterested on which Career path we follow, the Schools we Attend, the course we study etc? Becos that's the whole idea of me creating this topic
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Jeromejnr(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Osahon7:
thanks sir for your explanation! Buh do you realli tink God is actively iinterested on which Career path we follow, the Schools we Attend, the course we study etc? Becos that's the whole idea of me creating this topic

Yes He is.

He has a specific plan for everyone. But you need to pass a particular route (school, type of job, who to marry e.t.c) He planned for you to achieve it.

If you eventually miss out on the original route He had, He can still re-route circumstances, plan, events, people to make sure you still meet up with His will.

E.g. David and Bathsheba. It wasn't God's will for David to sleep with Bathsheba, But God did it that later the Messiah came from Her line. And many other examples.

If you ask and seek Him long enough, you will see that He will direct you on even the tiniest issues.
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by frank317: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Yes He is.

He has a specific plan for everyone. But you need to pass a particular route (school, type of job, who to marry e.t.c) He planned for you to achieve it.

i want to know... are God's will his alone? i want to believe since we have one God that means his will is not competing with any other creatures will in terms of Good will. that mean only God want Good will for us. Accepted?

if i assume the above is accepted by you... can there be other route to this God's will apart from his particular route?
you mentioned some of god's will (school, type of Job, who to marry) can we achieve all these through other route? i have idea of God's (at least the christian God) route and know a couple of people who achieve all the mentioned and are happy without following the route.. what do you say about them

If you eventually miss out on the original route He had, He can still re-route circumstances, plan, events, people to make sure you still meet up with His will.

E.g. David and Bathsheba. It wasn't God's will for David to sleep with Bathsheba, But God did it that later the Messiah came from Her line. And many other examples.

If you ask and seek Him long enough, you will see that He will direct you on even the tiniest issues.

can one still be happy in another way, if he misses out God's will?
Again, if you miss out on God's will, how will you know you have missed out... how will you know that miss out is not already God's will for you to achieve a greater will?
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Jeromejnr(m): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
frank317 post=39947669]

i want to know... are God's will his alone? i want to believe since we have one God that means his will is not competing with any other creatures will in terms of Good will. that mean only God want Good will for us. Accepted?

if i assume the above is accepted by you... can there be other route to this God's will apart from his particular route?
you mentioned some of god's will (school, type of Job, who to marry) can we achieve all these through other route? i have idea of God's (at least the christian God) route and know a couple of people who achieve all the mentioned and are happy without following the route.. what do you say about them

Let me put it this way- A basket ball is made for the Game BasketBall. You could also use a Basketball to play a 90 minutes football match effectively and happily, but that does not mean it's original purpose was for Football. Humans are created for a specific purpose by God. The Bible says "All things were created for His pleasure". If God for instance wants you to be a Medical Doctor, that doesn't mean you can't choose to ignore it and become a business man and eventually be on Forbes list. You can follow any route you like in life.

But understand this, God sees the bigger picture. He is not only concerned about the here and now, but the time to come and also for the souls he would love to reach out to through that persons calling. He has said many times in His word that those that pay the price to follow His plan for their life will be greatly rewarded in the time to come. If one chose not to follow God's plan, that person will not be rewarded even if the person was a billionaire in whatever profession He/She chose. So it is not about "seeming" happiness or even money. What we call success, His own idea of success is different from Man's.

can one still be happy in another way, if he misses out God's will?
Again, if you miss out on God's will, how will you know you have missed out... how will you know that miss out is not already God's will for you to achieve a greater will?

Yes you can be "seemingly" happy. Especially as you continue to bombard your mind with all sorts of pleasures and activities.

There are different ways to know you missed out on His will:

You become miserable (This is for those that are born again and signed that they will do God's will and they know it but they choose another way).

There is a void an emptiness (you can't know this except you stop bombarding yourself with all sorts of pleasures and activities that is why most people on their death beds regret many things they never thought of before. cause when they were still active they were engaged in and busy with all sorts of activities. On their death beds, they have a lot of time to think constructively about life).

And There are others.
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by bxcode(m): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Gods will can be looked at in many context, when it has to do with generality of man, then go back to the beginning and during the creation of man, it will make the other wills clearer.
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Yes He is.

can I contact you privately! I actually want to pour out my heart to you! But nt on dis public place
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Jeromejnr(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Osahon7:
can I contact you privately! I actually want to pour out my heart to you! But nt on dis public place

No problem! Send me a PM. I don't want to put my Number or anything here.
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by frank317: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Let me put it this way- A basket ball is made for the Game BasketBall. You could also use a Basketball to play a 90 minutes football match effectively and happily, but that does not mean it's original purpose was for Football. Humans are created for a specific purpose by God. The Bible says "All things were created for His pleasure". If God for instance wants you to be a Medical Doctor, that doesn't mean you can't choose to ignore it and become a business man and eventually be on Forbes list. You can follow any route you like in life.
Okay, this is very clear. Thanks.

But understand this, God sees the bigger picture. He is not only concerned about the here and now, but the time to come and also for the souls he would love to reach out to through that persons calling. He has said many times in His word that those that pay the price to follow His plan for their life will be greatly rewarded in the time to come. If one chose not to follow God's plan, that person will not be rewarded even if the person was a billionaire in whatever profession He/She chose. So it is not about "seeming" happiness or even money. What we call success, His own idea of success is different from Man's.
From the above, God's will is basically about after life. We could say he cares less about what we go through now, I mean from the look of things. He even said it that narrow is the way; this implies how difficult his route is. Beside his continuous invisible stance makes following his will not clearly understood.
Every thing is obscured, so many religion. So many reasons to be dogmatic in the route u were born in and all that... Why the confusion and obscurity?

Well thanks for the explanation anyways.

Yes you can be "seemingly" happy. Especially as you continue to bombard your mind with all sorts of pleasures and activities.

There are different ways to know you missed out on His will:

You become miserable (This is for those that are born again and signed that they will do God's will and they know it but they choose another way).

There is a void an emptiness (you can't know this except you stop bombarding yourself with all sorts of pleasures and activities that is why most people on their death beds regret many things they never thought of before. cause when they were still active they were engaged in and busy with all sorts of activities. On their death beds, they have a lot of time to think constructively about life).

And There are others.

Lol... I Don't agree with this. My grand dad died a pagan and he died the happiest man I ever known. You can never assume that people died miserably because they don't believe in what u believe in. Thousands die happily and thousands more die miserably... In all no one actually loves dying except suicide bombers.

My conclusion... God can't have his will for us yet we struggle to find it. It makes no sense. We should know except this is some sort of game to him.

Well, to me, it can't be God if its not obvious.

Thanks for your time and I am glad you have found his will for you... But remember, what is your God doing about millions struggling?
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Jeromejnr(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
frank317:

Okay, this is very clear. Thanks.

From the above, God's will is basically about after life. We could say he cares less about what we go through now, I mean from the look of things. He even said it that narrow is the way; this implies how difficult his route is. Beside his continuous invisible stance makes following his will not clearly understood.
Every thing is obscured, so many religion. So many reasons to be dogmatic in the route u were born in and all that... Why the confusion and obscurity?

Well thanks for the explanation anyways.

Lol... I Don't agree with this. My grand dad died a pagan and he died the happiest man I ever known. You can never assume that people died miserably because they don't believe in what u believe in. Thousands die happily and thousands more die miserably... In all no one actually loves dying except suicide bombers.

My conclusion... God can't have his will for us yet we struggle to find it. It makes no sense. We should know except this is some sort of game to him.

Well, to me, it can't be God if its not obvious.

Thanks for your time and I am glad you have found his will for you... But remember, what is your God doing about millions struggling?

Well,most suicide terrorists die happy. It's not about dying happy. Boko Haram members are happy dying for virgins. wink

But anyways, For all those struggling in the world, the deaths, the famine e.t.c. God can't do anything for them on His own. He has laws and He sticks to those laws. Spirit beings are not allowed physical activity on the earth except they take on flesh or a Fleshly Man does something to allow them activity on the earth.

That is why He has giving commandments, if we don't follow them as a whole, then forget it, deaths, famines and hunger continues till the end of time.

This is a whole teaching on it's own.
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by frank317: 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Well,most suicide terrorists die happy. It's not about dying happy. Boko Haram members are happy dying for virgins. wink

But anyways, For all those struggling in the world, the deaths, the famine e.t.c. God can't do anything for them on His own. He has laws and He sticks to those laws. Spirit beings are not allowed physical activity on the earth except they take on flesh or a Fleshly Man does something to allow them activity on the earth.

That is why He has giving commandments, if we don't follow them as a whole, then forget it, deaths, famines and hunger continues till the end of time.

This is a whole teaching on it's own.

You know, its just so funny, and I don't really understand how all these makes sense to, I wish I could understand.

God created man by his own choice...

He gave man choice despite all the limitations... Man can't see spirit with invisible eyes, there are things even an eagle or a snail can do man cannot do.

He gave man brain and as God, understands the particular way man thinks in given situations. He should understand why a Muslim will not change to a christian even at gun point. That's why he is God. He should understand why a good man will steal in a desperate situation to save his son, that's why he is God. He should understand why man which he created cannot live by the commandments because he is God. He should know why I, Frank, think he does not exist.

Its just so funny.

Life is nothing but pain caused by Lucifer (according to the bible), a being we have never seen, but God knows him and what he is capable of.

Yet God's will for us are not clear cut... We can't even see or know it before it occurs. We are at the mercy of what our brain tells us base on things we can see.

Millions are suffering, millions are in pain. Millions don't understand. The so called commandments does not make sense to none Christians. Yet not all Christians can live by it.

But God, despite all he knows, despite creating man by his own choice, despite knowing what man is capable of, even wit the presence of Lucifer to decieve him, despite not making his will easy to understand and see, despite mans ability to think for himself.... Sits on his throne and wait to judge man and reward him only after life.

Wasn't he the one that sent Jesus his son to die? Why didn't he kill Jesus himself. But because he knew what man was capable of, he allowed the process. This means he knows man but judges man for what he knows about man.

IT MAKES NO SENSE.
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Jeromejnr(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
frank317:

You know, its just so funny, and I don't really understand how all these makes sense to, I wish I could understand.

God created man by his own choice...

He gave man choice despite all the limitations... Man can't see spirit with invisible eyes, there are things even an eagle or a snail can do man cannot do.

He gave man brain and as God, understands the particular way man thinks in given situations. He should understand why a Muslim will not change to a christian even at gun point. That's why he is God. He should understand why a good man will steal in a desperate situation to save his son, that's why he is God. He should understand why man which he created cannot live by the commandments because he is God. He should know why I, Frank, think he does not exist.

Its just so funny.

Life is nothing but pain caused by Lucifer (according to the bible), a being we have never seen, but God knows him and what he is capable of.

Yet God's will for us are not clear cut... We can't even see or know it before it occurs. We are at the mercy of what our brain tells us base on things we can see.

Millions are suffering, millions are in pain. Millions don't understand. The so called commandments does not make sense to none Christians. Yet not all Christians can live by it.

But God, despite all he knows, despite creating man by his own choice, despite knowing what man is capable of, even wit the presence of Lucifer to decieve him, despite not making his will easy to understand and see, despite mans ability to think for himself.... Sits on his throne and wait to judge man and reward him only after life.

Wasn't he the one that sent Jesus his son to die? Why didn't he kill Jesus himself. But because he knew what man was capable of, he allowed the process. This means he knows man but judges man for what he knows about man.

IT MAKES NO SENSE.

Clearly, you have a lot of questions.

The reason why you suffer or others suffer and even generations will continue to suffer is because of your forefathers before you.

God has a nature. The same way you have a nature, you might like ice cream and another hate it. Well, God has His.

God repeatedly told the forefathers that they should be careful to obey and follow Him if not whatever sin or wrong they commit will ripple across their generations and affect them.

"You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,"

BTW, God's will for everyone on earth is very clear cut. His grande/eternal future will is the one that you can say is not yet clear. Because that is not needed right now.

The issue is that you people ask too many questions, when God has said many times that His thoughts and ways are higher than that of man and His was are unsearchable.

Its only His individual will for your life you can know for now.

IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE SENSE.

God could have done this things in many other ways people think God should do it, but see what was said of Him:

" 1 Cor-Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not come to know God, God was well-pleased through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. 22For indeed Jews ask for signs and Greeks search for wisdom;…"

Even God calls preaching, foolishness. He could have used many other ways to reveal Himself but He said it pleased Him to choose what we call preaching.

So everyone can cry from now till 50 years for God to come down and reveal Himself, but it will not happen. We just have to learn to get with the program.

Faith is the nature of God.
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by frank317: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jeromejnr:

The reason why you suffer or others suffer and even generations will continue to suffer is because of your forefathers before you.

So what is God doing about it? No! The reason why man is suffering is because God is doing nothing about it or because what he is doing about the world he created on his on choice is not working.

God has a nature. The same way you have a nature, you might like ice cream and another hate it. Well, God has His.
Of course God has nature and his nature is the problem not man. His nature is obviously not working well for man he created. Man is just a victim of his nature.

God repeatedly told the forefathers that they should be careful to obey and follow Him if not whatever sin or wrong they commit will ripple across their generations and affect them.
We are still saying the same thing. You give rules to people you know are not capable of obeying. Weren't u the one that created them to be free even after giving them the brain to be what they are? What kind if Gid is he anyway. What kind of game is this?

"You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,"
This is so petty to me, he should be above this. No wonder humans as so proud. He'd rather see his creation suffer despite knowing what they are capable of than let his pride down... His nature is our curse. He is God, everything is his creation... Why is he competing for attention with his creation. Petty petty petty... Yet man suffers.

BTW, God's will for everyone on earth is very clear cut. His grande/eternal future will is the one that you can say is not yet clear. Because that is not needed right now.
Its not clear... If things are clear to man he makes fewer mistakes.

The issue is that you people ask too many questions, when God has said many times that His thoughts and ways are higher than that of man and His was are unsearchable.

This is laughable... Yet he gave us brain and gave us choice.

God could have done this things in many other ways people think God should do it, but see what was said of Him:

" 1 Cor-Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not come to know God, God was well-pleased through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. 22For indeed Jews ask for signs and Greeks search for wisdom;…"

Even God calls preaching, foolishness. He could have used many other ways to reveal Himself but He said it pleased Him to choose what we call preaching.
Well, can't he see that this style is not working? Does he not really care about his creations?

So everyone can cry from now till 50 years for God to come down and reveal Himself, but it will not happen. We just have to learn to get with the program.

This is not fair... How does God expect us to react when we think life is not fair?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Jeromejnr(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
frank317:

So what is God doing about it? No! The reason why man is suffering is because God is doing nothing about it or because what he is doing about the world he created on his on choice is not working.

Of course God has nature and his nature is the problem not man. His nature is obviously not working well for man he created. Man is just a victim of his nature.

We are still saying the same thing. You give rules to people you know are not capable of obeying. Weren't u the one that created them to be free even after giving them the brain to be what they are? What kind if Gid is he anyway. What kind of game is this?

This is so petty to me, he should be above this. No wonder humans as so proud. He'd rather see his creation suffer despite knowing what they are capable of than let his pride down... His nature is our curse. He is God, everything is his creation... Why is he competing for attention with his creation. Petty petty petty... Yet man suffers.

Its not clear... If things are clear to man he makes fewer mistakes.

This is laughable... Yet he gave us brain and gave us choice.

Well, can't he see that this style is not working? Does he not really care about his creations?

This is not fair... How does God expect us to react when we think life is not fair?

You blame God for what the enemy is doing.

Well, if you think so . I leave you with your thoughts.

Peace!.
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by frank317: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jeromejnr:

You blame God for what the enemy is doing.

Well, if you think so . I leave you with your thoughts.

Peace!.

I blame God for creating the enemy

Peace
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jeromejnr:

I love the hypocrisy in this entire post. but the bolded is especially epic.

1 corinthians, dear sir. chapter 14 vs 33.
1 Corinthians 14:33 - For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

stop. stop. stop frustrating yourself and everyone else.

peace.
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Jeromejnr(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
I love the hypocrisy in this entire post. but the bolded is especially epic.

1 corinthians, dear sir. chapter 14 vs 33.

stop. stop. stop frustrating yourself and everyone else.

peace.

Lol! For your mind you have made sense.

Only God knows what you just wrote.

Its not a must you must comment.

Peace!.
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Anas09: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
@Jeromejnr. Weldone.
You have done your part. The fools are just here to cause those with questions to get more lost and confused.
Reprobates that's what they are.
Am glad the Op got you.

1 Like

Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Lol! For your mind you have made sense.

Only God knows what you just wrote.

Its not a must you must comment.

Peace!.

true
Re: What Does God's Will Really Mean? by Weah96: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
In 2 Peter 3:9, the invisible and omnipotent Bible deity, using a human mouthpiece (as usual), claims that his will is for all humans to enter heaven.

Just goes to show you that his will isn't that impressive. The Bible devil has a stronger will, according to the reality of the narrative.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Anti-marriage Spirit / Are You Aware As Christians That You Being Judged In Heaven Now? / The Hell Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.