Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT (39887 Views)

Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today / Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues / Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by Kennydoc(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
nobeku:
I am a Bloody Cowardly Chicken!!!!

I understand, but relax, there's still hope for you.
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
There's a serious English comprehension problem in Nigeria.

The CCT trial was halted pending the conclusion of the now fasttracked appeal at the supreme Court and most importantly based on the FG's counsel's consent.

The annoying cretin Chukwudi44 needs to stfu and get a life. Eejit.
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by nobeku: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kennydoc:

heheheheheheheheh... CHIKENHEAD!
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by nobeku: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kennydoc:

heheheheheheheheh... CHIKENHEAD!!!!!!
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by uboma(m): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Reekadict04:
Some Olodo think the case can no longer proceed. It was only halted (delayed for a while) till the needful is done by both Counsels.

FACT: Saraki’s Lawyers is only delaying his punishment. He cannot run away, He will get his Kirikiri very soon

You are right.

Bukola Saraki, the current Senate President is a time bomb waiting to explode.
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by vickylinco(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
omaku1:
saraki is not the problem,he is an hibernation of an inbedded decades corruption. A charade that has been accommodated by nigerians,after all the power players have regarded us as mediocres but as gullible as as "they" think we will surprise them...
this your English ehn... but I agree with you. But you agree with me that Rome was not built in a day, so let's pray that Nigeria overcome corruption so as to be able to complete with other nations
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by davabiao(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sijo01:
cheesy
Welcome to Nigeria. The land of possibilities. Saraki has done booohari's bidding by confirming all his ministers. Time to reward him for a job well done. cheesy

A well calculated moves by Buharisaraki. The end will justify all this criminals and self claim holyman
Re: Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT by lordsbiz(m): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2015
egift:

Whether or not your opponent takes you to court is a none issue. What is important is are you guilty or not? Now to avoid anyone finding the truth by all possible means is also very bad.
its either you are avoiding my question or u got the fact already. If u dont know, in a country where there is law, what convicts an offender is the law, and in the due process of carrying out such exercise, the same law must be respected, you can not abuse the law/due process in the name of making a scape goat out of a common criminal. Selah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Pictured With His Adopted Son And Friend Ibrahim Aliyu / Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO / How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.