Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria (43133 Views)

Osinbajo Assigns Portfolios To New Ministers / How Buhari Stopped Osinbajo From Assigning Portfolios To New Ministers / APC To PDP: We Can’t Give Portfolios To Thugs, Mistresses As You Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by Nig4Greatness: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Since the portfolio were assigned yesterday,have not seen or heard any wailers complaining about any marginalization of the south by PMB

2 Likes

Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by Mc4larin: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
u
Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by Kingbilo(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lol. I like the way people have less and less to complain about as time goes on.

2 Likes

Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by bisdam9086(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
That is my president for you..
Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by Balkan(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
We are talking about the marginalising SE. He has proven it again. Don't lump it the appointment into Southern Nigeria because nothing like that.

2 Likes

Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
"More significantly, the areas of law enforcement and security was left entirely in the hands of Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Minister of Interior) from Kano in the North-west, Mosur Dan-Ali (Minister of Defence) from Zamfara in the North-west, and Abubakar Malami (Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice) from Kebbi, also in the North-west."

If indeed we are one Nigeria, why must our security and judiciary be left in the hands of North West alone... I smell foul.

1 Like

Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by isaajibola(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nice
Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by activefibre1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
tribe is not the problem , but choosing the rite people u can work wit. For success.

3 Likes

Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by PassingShot(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
malton:
cool. I like that Kachikwu doubles as GMD, NNPC. Makes him the most powerful GMD to date.

Buhari is indeed smart! He assigned himself the substantive minister of petroleum so to avoid Kachikwu clashing with some minister policy wise. He must believe in him to entrust such huge responsibility on him.

This more than balances the equation.

But then again, Barcanista is pained, I wonder why he must wail over everything! Abi na from you Buhari snatch Aisha? Tell us something, TonyeBarcanista.

Carry go, Mr president!

Lalasticlala, abeg no tire for me!
Forget about that pained loser. If you know his stories, you wont be surprised. His was the miscalculation on the century.

3 Likes

Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by HowAreYou(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nice one..
Long Live Oga Lala... for pushing this to front page.
Long live Nairaland...
Long Live PMB/PYO...
Long Live Nigeria...
Long Live Africa...
..Long Live HowAreYou cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by Godson32(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Akshow:
How to achieve biafra

Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur
approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i
can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and
follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of
Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u
are the backbone of the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people
u will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that
Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to
relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them
to come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main
market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross
the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from
buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan.
Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .
I don't blame u,I blame those internet providers that use to give free 10mb. Maga.

3 Likes

Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by mandax: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Liars. Buhari remains Petroleum Minister.
We want Biafra. Biafra must be, even if starts with the five south east states and Anioma.

When Biafra comes to be, the others in old south east region shall ask to join Biafra. Because they can't stand the bullying and intimidation by northern and southwest Muslim leaders who shall take control of what shall be left of Nigeria when Biafra goes.

1 Like

Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Am waiting for @realffk the olosho PBP for. Their comment cos they've been waiting for this day to come as they now have a new mouth piece [email][/email]Ben B---CE aka Mr common ***
Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by dialfa: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Buhari is a dullard and no matter how much the bought press try to polish him, a dullard remains a dullard.
Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by saintmark88(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Were are all these pple shouting buhari is running a govt for the north, you guys should come and talk, shey now u c tht u have been fooling ur old ages.....damn u wailers!!!!
Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by holyokoto(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Minister of defence nko?
Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by mightyrocket(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Gud
Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Akshow:
How to achieve biafra

Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur
approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i
can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and
follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of
Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u
are the backbone of the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people
u will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that
Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to
relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them
to come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main
market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross
the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from
buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan.
Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .
and how many British people have you stopped from conducting business in Nigeria?

Una go dey post mumu things so that other mumu people will like your post as if likes will feed you. Oya, how does this foolishness relate to the topic?

crying more than the bereaved

3 Likes

Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by Yanks101: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is the same this day newspapers that some yoruba APC dimwits said was anti-buhari and pro-igbo.
Thisday would soon release a scathing anti-buhari article and then we would all watch these APC dimwits pour baseless accusations on them.
Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by jamalsky: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Relegate as in??Amaechi wasn not relegated in any way,he is in charge of transportation (aviation inclusive),land ,sea & air. If you call that relegation,hmmmmm,don't get you Buddy. quote author=festusfeezy post=39945220]The president said he consulted widely before selecting his ministers and allocating portfolios to them, adding that he and his deputy, Yemi Osinbajo, had been mindful of the need to constitute a cabinet that would best deliver their expectations of a better country than what they inherited.

After all the consultation u were wrongly advice to relegate amechi to that level. Min of transportation

Hmmmmmm. Anyway Goodluck to them [/quote]

1 Like

Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by millionboi(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
TeamSimple:
God PUNISH PMB
Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by Akshow: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
safarigirl:
and how many British people have you stopped from conducting business in Nigeria?

Una go dey post mumu things so that other mumu people will like your post as if likes will feed you. Oya, how does this foolishness relate to the topic?

crying more than the bereaved
who let this b!tch out of its pen?

1 Like

Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
LoveMachine:
Wailers are on hush? grin
dason4life:
Wailers, let's have a good time again.
Honestly, every news on PMB isn't complete without you.
grin

Mygermanfriend: What is wailing?

Me: What do you mean? Leave me alone, i'm trying to sleep.

Mygermanfriend: Seriously, what is wailing? I just saw the term being used on that Nairaland site.

Me: Oh God, I told you not to take anything you see there seriously.

Mygermanfriend: But what is it?

Me: "sigh". . . .To a Nairalander it is a term used to ridicule an opposing view.

Mygermanfriend: I don't understand. An opposing view, good or bad, is a good thing. It is the bedrock of any democracy.

Me: You think i don't know that? You try telling them that?

Mygermanfriend: Strange.

Me: What they don't understand is the real damage of using terms like that. Their ability to debate issues logically and with common sense becomes limited because they can't, and because they can't they term any view other than theirs as "wailing".

Mygermanfriend: Daammmnnn, these people really have issues.

Me: I told you their brains were wired differently from everyone else on the planet.

Mygermanfriend: Hmmmmm.
Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by TeamSimple(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=millionboi post=39945842][/quote]
Your father is more affected with the word PUNISH.
Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by Bigdreams(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hmmm..

What matters most is that they deliver..

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?
Read my signature.
Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by Caliph69: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
ok
Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by catchfun: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
festusfeezy:
The president said he consulted widely before selecting his ministers and allocating portfolios to them, adding that he and his deputy, Yemi Osinbajo, had been mindful of the need to constitute a cabinet that would best deliver their expectations of a better country than what they inherited.

After all the consultation u were wrongly advice to relegate amechi to that level. Min of transportation

Hmmmmmm. Anyway Goodluck to them
^^
read below sir
Just take a look at the highlight of the huge task and responsibility that await Hon. Minister Of Transportation, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi as he takes over the ministry.
Water Ways
1. Nigerian Port Authority(NPA)
2. Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency,NIMASA
3 . National Clearing and Forwarding Agency(NCFA)
4. Nigeria Shippers Council(NSC)
5. Nigerian Inland Waterways Authority(NIWA)
6. Nigerian Railway Corporation(NRC)
7 Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology(NITT)
Aviation:
1. Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian(FAAN)
2. Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
3. Nigeria Air Space Management Agency(NASMA)
4. Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB)
5. Nigerian College Of Aviation And Technology (NCAT)
6. Nigeria Meteorological Agency (NMA)
Land Transportation
1. Nigeria Railway Corporation
2. All Federal Roads In Nigeria ( Including but not limited to Construction, Maintenance And Supervision
)

2 Likes

Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
damton:
PMB is the architect of our quest for a New Nigeria.
The only president that can give us chanji

Anyone can dissent.

6 months is gone, you're still busy 'campaigning'. You need help bro

1 Like

Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by owumzy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=mondob2k post=39945289]Who among the northerners is more qualified than BRF for that office. As for Amaechi he sure deserves a good appointment after all his work for APC. Let PMB find another way o reduce the gap between North and South in his govt.[/quote

Hmmmmmm...
Re: In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria by LoveMachine(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bollinger:

Mygermanfriend: What is wailing?

Me: What do you mean? Leave me alone, i'm trying to sleep.

Mygermanfriend: Seriously, what is wailing? I just saw the term being used on that Nairaland site.

Me: Oh God, I told you not to take anything you see there seriously.

Mygermanfriend: But what is it?

Me: "sigh". . . .To a Nairalander it is a term used to ridicule an opposing view.

Mygermanfriend: I don't understand. An opposing view, good or bad, is a good thing. It is the bedrock of any democracy.

Me: You think i don't know that? You try telling them that?

Mygermanfriend: Strange.

Me: What they don't understand is the real damage of using terms like that. Their ability to debate issues logically and with common sense becomes limited because they can't, and because they can't they term any view other than theirs as "wailing".

Mygermanfriend: Daammmnnn, these people really have issue.

Me: I told you their brains were wired differently from everyone else on the planet.

Mygermanfriend: Hmmmmm.

Anyone who knows me on here knows I'm impartial. I just want the best for us all. The same people who have been crying about how the south was used and dumped (proud "wailers"wink will be the same people who avoid this thread like Ebola.

Not sure if I need to add this but I'm 100% Igbo and I am very content with the appointments.

I know some people who know some people and things are about to get moving in a big way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roads Blocked As Osinbajo Visits Delta State (Photos) / Kogi SDP Guber Candidate, Ajaka, Escapes Assassination As Campaign Turns Violent / Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.