Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nigerian Challanges Google Loading Speed With His New Project. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Challanges Google Loading Speed With His New Project. (785 Views)

Reasons Why Your Website Loading Speed Is Slow / Tested Tips To Increase Joomla Website Loading Speed / Site Loading Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Challanges Google Loading Speed With His New Project. by Donaldillikah(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2015
My Website is Loading Under 298Ms ie Faster Than Google

I Am Donald Illikannu , Nigerian Website Designer and SEO Master .. i just finished Designing a website for a hotel and tested the speed which is amazing .. beating the world record of other websites across the Globe , i think people always say that google is the fastest website , Today i prove them wrong telling them that a Nigerian Can do that better .... check the website and see how fast it loads ... http://www.euchotels.com

see the evidence below or u can check it be userslef be using the tool below.

http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/dPY7Zm/euchotels.com

Cc;
rodeo0070(m), blonker, midolian(m), crotonite(m), titilaelae(f), jvictor1, pipz(m), Pptyconcession, cao(f), tushbobo(m), sacora(f), Brandnew2(m), Ontarget, repogirl(f), LarrySun(m), breathing(f), alosiby92(f), thewebcraft(m), megasamuel(m), mariamferanmi(f), mumumugu(m), amokeme(f), itsdumebi, davide470(m), xfire, Adesiji77, Rapmoney(m), Dapo777(m), Fynline(m), ShowYourCertificate, LadyX(f), firstEVA(f), safarigirl(f), samflexxy(m), TechyGirl(f), Ikengawo, Deefuray(f), TheAdvocate(m), Naijasinglegirl, lurther, killjoy(m), luigiajah(m), klem93(m), MhizVee(f), 2undexy(m), NiceMan4(m), laideo(f), Vokate, ceo4eva, Sweetlemon(f), emusmith(m), robosky02(m), luvola(m), onila(f), Omooba77, dainformant(m), OLAADEGBU(m), uanda(m), AutosBay, agabaI23(m), LilNetty(f), ellechrystal(f), appleshop, eleojo23, Yungwizzzy(m), msmon(m), lovelyronke20(f), StevinMorgan(m), TheRealMrStan(m), ireneony(f), LMAyedun(m), lalasticlala(m), r231(m), Ishilove, MissTeaseMe(f), nwaomachux(m), brownlord, tosyne2much(m), chukwudi44(m), BreezyRita(f), finofaya, Ymodulus, Onegai(f), texazzpete(m), tankfarm, Xtargold(f), Tjohn1(m), passwelle, tukane(m), FlirtyKaren(f), olushowunm(m), PhockPhockMan, promise2020(m), Complexalfa(m), spanzed(m), kinggenesis(m), justinlmj(m), logoscope(m), smoothsk(m), ibangs(m), nationwide24, Nairaland, lordZOUGA(m), HouseOfBalloons(f), Inkredible(m), maxtum(m), sirgigs, kibo, vhickky(f), akinbe(m), mayorall(m), Apitch(m), Nctrice(m), Sincere9gerian, TD4real, limsycutey(f), Prodeegee(m), HolyHolla(m), jamace(m), SupermodelVicky(f), Tushnigerian(f), Dogsworld(f), breezy007(m), BOUNTYDOG(m), arcbay(m), coolsegun2002, hunthsmankennel, Kachisbarbie(f), henry007(m), oluomoadebayo, farano(f), firdaus1, birdman(m), alosiby, Razorr(f), Lucentbeauty(f), DRESSRITE, jumongpan(f), Pattey(m), Benard94(m), Faitty20(f), Obinoscopy(m), Mynd44, aniiii(f), aitoehigie, dominique(f), Omorotionmwan(f), puskin, tchidi(f), booqee(f), tayoccu(m), feelamong(m), question(m), mayoroflag(m), Ejine(m), Desanta(m), Emmy9ite(m), Codedrock(m), justwise(m), naijacutee(f), naijababe(f), enquirydon, manmustwac(m), 1forall, lawyer(m), faithco, ijebabe, Afam4eva(m), AndreUweh(m), manny4life(m), nduchucks, Lanreclassic(m), koresma26(m), steffans(m), Jcob(m), GideonG(m), Tgirl4real(f), PhysicsQED(m), Ikenna351(m), SisiKill1, inspiredm(m), yorme(m), LogicMind, logicboy, logicboy01, shakomende, ugo2u(m), Siena(m), Ecalos, kez007, BlackPikiN(m), debosky(m), diehard(m), eazyd(m), bokohalal1, TheArbiter, harryobas, aljharem(m), yamakuza, Odunnu, Bontee, dmainboss, OAM4J, auwal87(m), NET1(m), Javanian, pystar, jajad, techytom(m), kadeerna, dhtml18(m), prodam(m), kodebin(m), Jakumo(m), JideTheBlogger(m), csharpjava(m), PrinceNN(m), maclatunji, semid4lyfe(m), Slyr0x(m), koruji(m), Kilode1, MyneWhite1(f), Nebeuwa(m), Maleeq(m), mazaje(m), Jalal(m), HillaryX, wmaster, DualCore1, Ajafik(m), ritchboy(m), donnie(m), mofikolu(m), kodewrita(m), mukina2, virgo(f), Timileyin(m), Jarus(m), Kobojunkie, yawatide(f), UyiIredia(m), Fayimora(m), ektbear, Naijacareerist

One Love my fellow webmasters

Re: Nigerian Challanges Google Loading Speed With His New Project. by Mayfrank(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
No offence Bro... but your site is stale

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Challanges Google Loading Speed With His New Project. by Khd95(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerian Challanges Google Loading Speed With His New Project. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
The site is just some basic HTML and CSS.
Re: Nigerian Challanges Google Loading Speed With His New Project. by clintwine(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hello Donald,
it's a good job that you have done, but the priority in web design and development now is responsiveness and UX (user interface)

The customer would want to have something catchy that would drive customers to his hotel not turn them off
and also customers would be able to view the site on their portable devices in a responsive way.

I don't mind if you want to connect, let me know
Re: Nigerian Challanges Google Loading Speed With His New Project. by DOCTORDONE: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
You tried bro
Re: Nigerian Challanges Google Loading Speed With His New Project. by jidez007: 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
compare with https://gtmetrix.com and post the result here.
Re: Nigerian Challanges Google Loading Speed With His New Project. by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2015
Your claim is very laughable.It shows how ignorant you are of the subject matter.
I presume you have just ventured into web development and are looking for cheap traffic to your website.

Page Speed is determined by a number of factors that include;

Server Resource
Caching
CDN
Minified Codes
Optimized Images
Traffic

In fact the term "fastest" website is very ambiguous.A very static website with just 'Hello World' and decent servers will outrank any google website in speed.On a global scale, comparison is done in relation to site hits.
Google handles about 3.5 billion search queries daily.

I am very certain that your site handles 3 digits or less traffic.
I actually entered this thread thinking you had tweaked some javascript library to miraculously minify your codes infinitesimally .

So much for nothing!
Re: Nigerian Challanges Google Loading Speed With His New Project. by cao(f): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2015
Err...OP you might want to look at your 298Ms from your header, remember M & m are two very different figures. I'm really pedantic about units. I'm not versed in web development/design/whatever it's called. Why is my name always randomly tagged?
Re: Nigerian Challanges Google Loading Speed With His New Project. by Chidexter(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
cao:
Err...OP you might want to look at your 298Ms from your header, remember M & m are two very different figures. I'm really pedantic about units. I'm not versed in web development/design/whatever it's called. Why is my name always randomly tagged?

Guess the Op's a gamer, hence the reason he tagged you.

You're ominipresent(in the gaming section)
Re: Nigerian Challanges Google Loading Speed With His New Project. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Looks like plain bullcrap to me

(1) (Reply)

Airtime Top Up Solution From Website / Web Dsigner Needed / my site is Approved By Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.