Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? (1704 Views)

Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? by ashmanpolo: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
My friend's wife was in Labour and her case was complicated. He called me around 7pm last night to drive him down to the Hospital. It was expedient we get there in 10mins. They needed him to buy a certain Pad to stop her bleeding. I can't remember the name of that Pad tho.

I told him to give me sometime I needed to eat and...
He said I should 'bonne' and come joor. "My wife life dey at stake you dey talk food". I left everything and drove him to the Hospital.

We got to the hospital so he rushed into the Labour room before I even got down from the car. He entered there and to his utmost surprise his wife was stark nakked. LOL!!!
Like four Male Doctors were 'chooking' their hands inside her ****seals lips****
Some were putting their fingers; some were placing Stethoscope on it. One was even peeping inside.

OMG!!! Immediately my friend rushed back to the door and blocked me from entering. He was like "Ashman go back. Dem say make you comot here" With a mixture of curiosity and anxiety on my face I said to him "But I need to see your wife and..."LOL

See shout "My friend I say Doctor say make you go back home. You don try for us GO.". So as he was talking to me another two Male Doctors wanted to enter. IT students Doctors o. He walked them out too. Lol

This morning he started explaining everything to me. So I can't stop wondering how other married men feel about this.

Farano
Rocktation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? by ladyF(f): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
ashmanpolo:

He was like "Ashman go back. Dem say make you comot here" With a mixture of curiosity and anxiety on my face I said to him "But I need to see your wife and..."LOL
See shout "My friend I say Doctor say make you go back home. You don try for us". So as he was talking to me another two Male Doctors wanted to enter. IT students Doctors o. He walked them out too. Lol
lmao grin

It must be really hard for the men seeing someone else doing all that to your wife.

I'm sure the ladies would feel almost the same way if a female doctor was handling hubby's ********

2 Likes

Re: Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? by Cutehector(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
I wanted to study radiography to see boobs... grin
Re: Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? by Queennikky(f): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
If you are jealous, be your wife's doctor gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
normal thing
Re: Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? by Zambux(f): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin

Wetin your friend wife carry wey d doctors never see kwanu grin
Re: Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? by benedictnsi(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
osedvgirl:
normal thing

My dear it is abnormal oooo gringrin something that took me ages to see, one strange guy will come and see it within a twinkle of an eye gringrin

And you know say DEM no d sabi handle another person wife, DEM go just d chuk hand inside anyhow dem like.
But una no d try ooo, if that time come, na so una go just d open legs up and down........ I d vex oooo

2 Likes

Re: Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
benedictnsi:

My dear it is abnormal oooo gringrin something that took me ages to see, one strange guy will come and see it within a twinkle of an eye gringrin

And you know say DEM no d sabi handle another person wife, DEM go just d chuk hand inside anyhow dem like.
But una no d try ooo, if that time come, na so una go just d open legs up and down........ I d vex oooo
funny you, pains wont make her remember yansh, boobi, asss....normal thing
Re: Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? by benedictnsi(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
osedvgirl:

funny you, pains wont make her remember yansh, boobi, asss....normal thing

See as you d list the most valuable parts of the body........ BTW, I know say na pains cause am sha..... Buh I d vex for all these doctors.

Senior doctor go touch nyash finish, one small boy Weh still d do I.T for hospital go wear gloves to come and touch nyash too :-รท

2 Likes

Re: Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? by Andy790(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
the woman has no idea of whats going on self except pains..... so why should i give a Bleep about who looks at her body?

seeing ur wife crying alone will erase the childish thoughts off your mind....
Re: Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
LOL

I don say am before sha, my doctors are always ONLY female, I don't have a male doctor so I don't have this problem. Try that if you'd like grin

When she's pregnant and in labour tho I can imagine it will be whatever Doctor is around. Just pray it ends quickly and they can remove their hands from ur wife I guess lol
Re: Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? by frankcris(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
i think i need to be a doctor...gynaecologist precisely... grin grin grin
Re: Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? by myssy(f): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Here to read comments
Re: Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? by miqos02(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
nothing
Re: Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? by Fireson: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin angry

(1) (Reply)

The Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland Don't Display Their Faces On Profiles / More Photos Of Sexy Beardgang Grandpa / She Took My Phone Without My Consent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.