Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It (86695 Views)

Kindle Publishing Income - How Profitable It Is Now / Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed / Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by cynhamscakes(f): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
Very beautiful, educative and informative thread. I wish to start this business in addition to my cake business. My intention is to set up the machine in front of my shop and we see how it goes.
I have gotten lots of detailed information on the thread but i have few questions or rather i will need few clarification.
1) considering the epileptic power supply in our country, is it advisable to use the imported machine that works with only electricity or just buy the locally made one like @kubrow recommended? Or is it better to get both so the local one that uses gas can be a back up?

2) what is the current price of the local one? My location is Abuja and where can i get it?

3)where can i get the sealable nylon to buy and the sealer in Abuja?
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by Fanthade(m): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2018
Wow, if in need of a commercial size gas poper machine contact me on 08068896043, location Ibadan, Oyo st

1 Like

Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by fola89(m): 7:20am On Sep 13, 2018
Buy coloured flavoured sugar for your popcorn and cake business at 150 naira per pack 07053930966
cynhamscakes:
Very beautiful, educative and informative thread. I wish to start this business in addition to my cake business. My intention is to set up the machine in front of my shop and we see how it goes.
I have gotten lots of detailed information on the thread but i have few questions or rather i will need few clarification.
1) considering the epileptic power supply in our country, is it advisable to use the imported machine that works with only electricity or just buy the locally made one like @kubrow recommended? Or is it better to get both so the local one that uses gas can be a back up?

2) what is the current price of the local one? My location is Abuja and where can i get it?

3)where can i get the sealable nylon to buy and the sealer in Abuja?

Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by cynhamscakes(f): 4:32am On Sep 14, 2018
fola89:
Buy coloured flavoured sugar for your popcorn and cake business at 150 naira per pack 07053930966

Where's your location and what is the weight?
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by fola89(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2018
Am in Abeokuta and it is the size of the normal dangote sugar satchet they sell for 140naira
cynhamscakes:

Where's your location and what is the weight?

1 Like

Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by Temilayo816(f): 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tugrow and other members of this thread please I need guidance. I'm about to start this business from scratch. I have secured a spot at a bustop near my area, but my first two problems are getting a machine, and finding someone who knows how to use it.
I live at Maryland, in Lagos
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by Temilayo816(f): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2018
tugrow:
Hello all,
After series of things I have learned in nairaland, I have decided to share with you, the business i started with that fetch me 20 to 30 thousands every day, the name is popcorn

I will leave this time for interest people to show up and we will start the main traning

How easy is it to find someone who already knows how to make popcorn
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by Sharon6(f): 1:09am On Sep 17, 2018
fola89:
Am in Abeokuta and it is the size of the normal dangote sugar satchet they sell for 140naira

Wow! I'm in Abeokuta too, having read through this thread, I'm seriously considering going into the popcorn business.

I'll hit you up when I start.

1 Like

Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by toyo4souls(m): 2:51am On Sep 17, 2018
Sharon6:

Wow! I'm in Abeokuta too, having read through this thread, I'm seriously considering going into the popcorn business.

Super pumped also.
Nothing to lose.
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by lexaydfg(m): 1:09am On Oct 16, 2018
Woah!!! God bless you tugrow and everyone that has assisted one way or the other..
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by FaithOba1(f): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hello, I have popcorn ingredients for sale,

I have all the ingredients to start the business. kindly contact me if you are interested at discounted rate. my number is 08066886617. Come while stock lasts.

I'm in osun state, Thanks
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by FaithOba1(f): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
Sharon6:

I have all the ingredients to start the business. kindly contact me if you are interested at discounted rate. my number is 08066886617. Come while stock lasts.
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by FaithOba1(f): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
I have all the ingredients to start the business. kindly contact me if you are interested at discounted rate. my number is 08066886617. Come while stock lasts, I have the engine, umbrella, foreign corn, oil, different types of flavors, butter, milk, sugar, cylinder with regulator.
Call me/whatsapp on 08066886617 or 08036655954
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by squarelead(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
We sell imported pop corn grains at an affordable price both in unit and large quantity.You will be glad you did business with us @ Square Ventures . Block D, Shop 4, Moronranti Shopping Complex . Beside Skye Bank( now Polaris) Bodija Ibadan. You can call us . 08132672031, 08120405767. Glass nylon for chin chin ,chips etc also available in large quantity.

Square Ventures. ...addicted to meeting your daily needs.
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by soundforce: 6:24am On Nov 20, 2018
FaithOba1:
I have all the ingredients to start the business. kindly contact me if you are interested at discounted rate. my number is 08066886617. Come while stock lasts, I have the engine, umbrella, foreign corn, oil, different types of flavors, butter, milk, sugar, cylinder with regulator.
Call me/whatsapp on 08066886617 or 08036655954
Kindly show us d pictures of your flavours
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by soundforce: 6:27am On Nov 20, 2018
fola89:
FOLA89 tnx for sharing. I will contact u for purchase , once I start
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by soundforce: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2018
Lots of people complain about regular breakdown of foreign popcorn machine. A need a quality machine for quality product. Which will be better for me; locally made or foreign? Ogas in d biz, kindly share your experience n advice. Tnx
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by 2emgee(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
I stumbled upon this thread, and took my time to keenly follow it from the begining in 2015 till date. Kudos to the brain behind it and every contributor. @tugrow, people like you are very rear to come by please never stop being kind to people regardless of anything because the reward of genuine kindness is divinely. Meanwhile am in Plateau state and need a reliable upto date information on the current price of all requirements for a starter in this business from the locally made pop corn machine to karamson gold corn to current price of sugar etc because obviously the price for 2015 can no longer be worked with, no thanks to inflation rate and dollarisation. I will appreciate a reliable link to where i can get the locally made machine and the corn foreign or home grown either in Jos or Lafia. Thanks as i await your contributions.

2 Likes

Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by saintruky(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2018
soundforce:
Lots of people complain about regular breakdown of foreign popcorn machine. A need a quality machine for quality product. Which will be better for me; locally made or foreign? Ogas in d biz, kindly share your experience n advice. Tnx

I'd advise u settle for locally made machine.
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by ndcide(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2018
How do i do popcorn for an event with the label on the pack just like our popular plantain chips.
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by Olayinka777(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2018
Good morning folks, I am still on the voyage of getting it right with my popcorn business.
I am still at the point of getting it right.
The other day i went to a lady that sells baking ingredients to request for Karamson gold popcorn kernels the lady says she doesn't sell as it doesn't move in her shop so she advised me to buy Echex pop corn kernel as that is what her customers buy.

To cut the story long the Echex kernel is a big disaster as it takes forever to pop & if at all it does majority of the kernel dont pop.

Kernel would be taking close to 1 hour to pop as if na beans person they cook.

1 Like

Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by tugrow(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2018
Olayinka777:
Good morning folks, I am still on the voyage of getting it right with my popcorn business.
I am still at the point of getting it right.
The other day i went to a lady that sells baking ingredients to request for Karamson gold popcorn kernels the lady says she doesn't sell as it doesn't move in her shop so she advised me to buy Echex pop corn kernel as that is what her customers buy.

To cut the story long the Echex kernel is a big disaster as it takes forever to pop & if at all it does majority of the kernel dont pop.

Kernel would be taking close to 1 hour to pop as if na beans person they cook.
are you in Lagos??
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by Olayinka777(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
tugrow:
are you in Lagos??
No,
Abuja
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by Emassy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
I have popcorn machine for sale. Im in benin city. Contact me for price. 07036655547

Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by Cleoo(f): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
kwaifa23:
Thanks @Tugrow and @all for the guide. I have started my popcorn business in Abuja.
how is the business going, plz is it as lucrative as it sounds?
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by emorodili: 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Emassy:
I have popcorn machine for sale. Im in benin city. Contact me for price. 07036655547
How much is it, pictures please
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by Olayinka777(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Good afternoon folks,pls how can I achieve sweet white popcorns.
What I often get is brown looking popcorns.
When is the right time to add sugar?
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by Mbcastrol(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
I have a used Local made pop corn machine for sale in Benin city...
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by Oluwaseunmatina: 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mbcastrol:
I have a used Local made pop corn machine for sale in Benin city...

Is it d one dt uses electricity or gas?
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by Mbcastrol(m): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2019
Oluwaseunmatina:

Is it d one dt uses electricity or gas?

Gas!!!
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It by pillarmaria(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Please who knows where I can buy the local popcorn Machine in Benue state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Trailer Load Of Rotten Naira Notes Cash Discovered (Video) / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.