Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,718 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) (3194 Views)

IPOB Members Searching Buses For Hausas To Kill In Aba (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu A Threat To Our Peaceful Existence As Igbos / Arewa Youth Quit Notice: Lull In Abuja Property Market As Igbos Weigh Options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by aldrick: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
In an attempt to forcelly include the Niger delta region (south south) as been part of the biafran quest, the indigenous people of biafra (IPOB) on tuesday took their protest to the city of port harcourt despite warnings by the state government,ikwerre youth movement and the south south liberation movement.

As about 10am on tuesday morning no fewer than 15 buses loaded with indigenous people of biafra members (IPOB) arrived port harcourt from aba with placards,biafra flag and various pictures of Nnamdi kalu who was arrested by the federal government.

The indigenous people of biafra members who arrived port harcourt from aba were also accompanied with a very large number of igbos residing in port harcourt on their said peaceful biafra protest which according to some eye witnesses (Chinedu Oyimba, and Wale Fayemi) accused the police to have shot dead five indigenous people of biafra protesters.

An eyewitness said that “thousands of protesters coming from Aba, Abia State seem to have overwhelmed the security men who are reluctant to use maximum force. Please nobody should dare come near Aba Port Harcourt/Expressway or Okporo road. As I call you now, I am speaking from where I am taking cover to avoid stray bullets from obviously infuriated security men who are being dared by pro-Biafra youths from Aba.

Another eyewitness said as “I talk to you now the protesters are daring the security men. The protesters should go to their states in Abia, Imo, Anambra, Ebonyi and Enugu states and stop disturbing the peace of Port Harcourt. If they are protesting against the arrest and detention of Nnamdi KANU, the Director of Radio Biafra, they should go and protest in Abuja, not Port Harcourt.

Another eyewitness said: “The pro-Biafra protesters have right to protest but we, Rivers people do not support Biafra, they should allow us to go to our various business places.”

The IPOB memebers since the arrest of nnamdi kalu (IPOB leader and Radio biafra director) weeks ago had vowed not to rest until the federal government releases Nnamdi kalu their leader.

Video link: https://web.facebook.com/1627523210835497/videos/1662835107304307/

Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by omoplaycool(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Taxi! Fp please
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by kozmokaz(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
fp pls.. let d voting begin... oya my ss ppl come let's hear una voice
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by bueze046(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Many were killed in SA before Apartheid take place so next please....
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by nikkiking(m): 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin grin grin they are lucky I am not a security personal.

This kind of people would make my day.

I'd empty my bullet on their stomach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Am tired of all these peaceful protests, its time to take up arms and send a message to Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by IGBOPRINCE: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
They can protests anywhere but I think it s time they should march down or go to abuja and protests.

That s where the president of the zoo reside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by palladin: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
WAtching the drama from a mango tree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by IGBOPRINCE: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Op biafra is not landlocked and can never be landlocked.

It s only a foolish person that will believes that biafra is landlocked.
It s only a nonentity that will agreed that biafra is landlocked.

Obuaku river leads to atlantic ocean including imo river. What s stopping the government from dredging it? Igbophobia..
What s stoping the government from dredging river niger?, the fear of igbos leaving lagos seaports?

Na only time go tell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by laudate: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
See as the pro-Biafra group have exported mayhem and anarchy to Port-harcourt. Is it by force to join Biafra?? I thought one numbskull said on another thread, it was the indigenous Igbo groups in PH that were carrying out the protest. Na wa oh!! shocked shocked

Tomorrow, they will accuse security forces of killing them... yet they are the ones that went to look for trouble in another man's backyard. undecided*smh..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by acenazt: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ruffians
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by EasternPride: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
We are marching to Owerri.
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by simplycarro: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
When you've bought into the propaganda of Give us Biafra or we Die and We are dead already then you can foolishly confront gun-totting police and military men.
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by acenazt: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:

Obuaku river leads to atlantic ocean including imo river. What s stopping the government from dredging it? Igbophobia..
What s stoping the government from dredging river niger?, the fear of igbos leaving lagos seaports?

Na only time go tell.
Rubbish So if Una get una biafra una go dredge enta Niger Delter Territory abi??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by IGBOPRINCE: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
acenazt:
Rubbish So if Una get una biafra una go dredge enta Niger Delter Territory abi??
e go still clear for your eyes when the time come.
Remember , I am a fvcking biafran sad
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by IGBOPRINCE: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
acenazt:
maybe yes or maybe no.. But there s way we do things..
It maybe by agreement or by violence.

But to me I didn't see any big deal there. They must accepts it or we do it in the other way round.

Atleast the dredging of river niger does not disturbed the niger delta republic?
I doubt if there sth called niger delta rep, what I know is ijaw rep .
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by acenazt: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
maybe yes or maybe no.. But there s way we do things..
It maybe by agreement or by violence.

But to me I didn't see any big deal there. They must accepts it or we do it in the other way round.

Atleast the dredging of river niger does not disturbed the niger delta republic?
I doubt if there sth called niger delta rep, what I know is ijaw rep .

violence Hahaaahahah so YOU THINK SAY AREWA AND ODUDUA REPUBLIC GO JUST CHILL DEY WATCH Biafra ATTACK NAIJA DELTA OR IJAW REPUBLIC AS YOU CALL AM?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by acenazt: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
e go still clear for your eyes when the time come.
Remember , I am a fvcking biafran sad
we shall see!!!
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by mightyhaze: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Waa
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
aldrick:
[s] In an attempt to forcelly include the Niger delta region (south south) as been part of the biafran quest, the indigenous people of biafra (IPOB) on tuesday took their protest to the city of port harcourt despite warnings by the state government,ikwerre youth movement and the south south liberation movement.

As about 10am on tuesday morning no fewer than 15 buses loaded with indigenous people of biafra members (IPOB) arrived port harcourt from aba with placards,biafra flag and various pictures of Nnamdi kalu who was arrested by the federal government.

The indigenous people of biafra members who arrived port harcourt from aba were also accompanied with a very large number of igbos residing in port harcourt on their said peaceful biafra protest which according to some eye witnesses (Chinedu Oyimba, and Wale Fayemi) accused the police to have shot dead five indigenous people of biafra protesters.

An eyewitness said that “thousands of protesters coming from Aba, Abia State seem to have overwhelmed the security men who are reluctant to use maximum force. Please nobody should dare come near Aba Port Harcourt/Expressway or Okporo road. As I call you now, I am speaking from where I am taking cover to avoid stray bullets from obviously infuriated security men who are being dared by pro-Biafra youths from Aba.

Another eyewitness said as “I talk to you now the protesters are daring the security men. The protesters should go to their states in Abia, Imo, Anambra, Ebonyi and Enugu states and stop disturbing the peace of Port Harcourt. If they are protesting against the arrest and detention of Nnamdi KANU, the Director of Radio Biafra, they should go and protest in Abuja, not Port Harcourt.

Another eyewitness said: “The pro-Biafra protesters have right to protest but we, Rivers people do not support Biafra, they should allow us to go to our various business places.”

The IPOB memebers since the arrest of nnamdi kalu (IPOB leader and Radio biafra director) weeks ago had vowed not to rest until the federal government releases Nnamdi kalu their leader.

Video link: https://web.facebook.com/1627523210835497/videos/1662835107304307/[/s]
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by acenazt: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
imas:
Am tired of all these peaceful protests, its time to take up arms and send a message to Aso Rock.
please do. It will be an interesting show. If you like scream PESTICIDE NO BE EVEN GENOCIDE. Insects

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by acenazt: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
They can protests anywhere but I think it s time they should march down or go to abuja and protests.

That s where the president of the zoo reside.
Gorilla running wild.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by Macelliot(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:

Na only time go tell.
The OP is Ikwerreboy/aldrick...

He is the owner of Radio-Niger-delta...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by wisdomguy4u(m): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
OP! I'm allergic to Fake news. Imagine the source sef. LMAO
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by IGBOPRINCE: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
acenazt:
violence Hahaaahahah so YOU THINK SAY AREWA AND ODUDUA REPUBLIC GO JUST CHILL DEY WATCH Biafra ATTACK NAIJA DELTA OR IJAW REPUBLIC AS YOU CALL AM?
nobody is violating or attacking anybody. We re peaceful and hard-working tribe. So we know how to go about it in a mature way.
Stop confusing yourself, who s naija delta or ijaw rep..? We only have ijaw republic. Nothing like niger delta .
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by xmich(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
aldrick:
In an attempt to forcelly include the Niger delta region (south south) as been part of the biafran quest, the indigenous people of biafra (IPOB) on tuesday took their protest to the city of port harcourt despite warnings by the state government,ikwerre youth movement and the south south liberation movement.

Video link: https://web.facebook.com/1627523210835497/videos/1662835107304307/

9 things you must know about Biafra

http://www./2015/11/9-things-you-must-know-about-biafra.html?m=1
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by HopeAtHand: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hehehehe. grin grin

Ezepromoe i heard you led the Biafra protest at Rumuokoro..Welldone to you..
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by IGBOPRINCE: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Macelliot:

The OP is Ikwerreboy/aldrick...

He is the owner of Radio-Niger-delta...
I thought as much, I am just knowing them one by one. Thanks

Those confuse guys.
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by HopeAtHand: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
And please is Ipobdevil dead??...If yes, My condolences...if no, ask him when hes dying.

Ipobdevil is a clown, who updates his ordeal from his state of coma. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
I thought as much, I am just knowing them one by one. Thanks
Those confuse guys.
My biafranprince
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by Coolabbie: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
HopeAtHand:
And please is Ipobdevil dead??...If yes, My condolences...if no, ask him when hes dying.

Ipobdevil is a clown, who updates his ordeal from his state of coma. grin grin
Has he finally slipped into coma?
Poor guy. grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Protest : 5 Killed As Igbos Invade Port Harcourt From Aba (video) by IGBOPRINCE: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oyind17:
My biafranprince
my dear, how re you ? My nigeriaqueen

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDA Cadets Block Traffic To Take Selfies. (photos) / Declare Osinbajo President Now – Nigerians Tell National Assembly / APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.