Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

How To Use Customize System Font On Your Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Customize System Font On Your Android Phone (1687 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Customize Your Facebook Name / How To Change Font On Android Without Rooting / How To Customize Your Android Launcher Without Rooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Customize System Font On Your Android Phone by habeeblai244(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
what is font?
According to wiki.
a font is a particular size, weight and style of a typeface. Each font was a matched set of type, one piece (called a "sort" ) for each glyph, and a typeface comprised a range of fonts that shared an overall design.

you don't understand. check this images.
You like that huh. Using customized font on you device not only give your device awesome look but make you fall in love with you device once more
Thats just one of the hundreds if not thousands font we have.

In this Tutorial i will be teaching you How to use Customize Font on your Android Phone Using an App call Hifont
There are many App out there who can also do this, but Hifont is the best of them as am concern.
Option for changing system font is not available for stock android (unless you use font apps like Hifont
with the help of Root Access) phone except Samsung.
Luckily, with a little effort can change font without any app.

How to Change system font on your Samsung device Without Any App

Samsung is one such manufacturer, and the company has built font-changing into its Galaxy line (including the S2, S3, S4, Note, Note 2, Note3, and Note 10.1). If you have a Samsung device and you’d like to change the default systemfont, simply goto Settings > Device > Display > Font, and tap font style.

You can now pick one of the fonts that Samsung has included with your device, or you can find a new font by tapping Get fonts online. Samsung will direct you to the Samsung app store, where you can download font packs for $1 each.

Re: How To Use Customize System Font On Your Android Phone by habeeblai244(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
How to use customize font on Other Android Device

Note: that you must have root your Phone. Also Internet connection is needed.
READ : How to root Any Android Device without Pc

=>Now Download Hifont from this #Link
=> Install and Allow root Access.
=> You will see List of All fonts, Popular,New Categories just pick Anyone you Like
And Start Downloading.
=> After download. Then click on use and Reboot your Android Phone.

This will affect all your android system even, All app. Checkout my own lovely font.

You may not like it. But i do.
There is a lot of them. Just choose your own fav.

You got a new lovely font. Dont be scare It wont affect any function in your phone. But if you dont trust that,
You can remove the font and go back to your stock font.

How to Recover Original/Stock Font
=> Open Your Hifont and Click on My below.
=> On Top you will see Recover Font.
=> Just click and recover stock font. Thats all.

This Works on all Android Phone.
If you encounter any Problem. Comment.

Source : WWW.NAIJAPALLY.TK

Re: How To Use Customize System Font On Your Android Phone by zimbolaa(m): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Me love ya fonts. Which style is that so i can download too?
Re: How To Use Customize System Font On Your Android Phone by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bros abeg no vex. Accept those 2 friend requests na. Biko
Re: How To Use Customize System Font On Your Android Phone by habeeblai244(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2015
zimbolaa:
Dont even remember. But its among the most popular one
Re: How To Use Customize System Font On Your Android Phone by habeeblai244(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2015
DavidGodwin:
Bros abeg no vex. Accept those 2 friend requests na. Biko
I have biko
Re: How To Use Customize System Font On Your Android Phone by mmnlehis(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
zimbolaa:

The font name is Rosewood

(1) (Reply)

Come In For Mtn 15k Credit.not A Joke / How Does Phone Swapping Work At Slot? / 3 Cheap Android Smartphone Below 15,000 Naira To Buy In Nigeria In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.