Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends (21099 Views)

Quran Forbids Lottery, Gambling, Games Of Chance / Does Islam Forbids Contraceptive Pills? / Quran Forbids Lottery, Betting, Gambling, And Other Games Of Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends by arabianights: 3:35am On Nov 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Well, I have a girlfriend. smiley

you dooooo ?? shocked
Re: Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Trustworthiness: 6:22am On Nov 14, 2015
maryhaam:
Alhamdulilahi,trust me yours is an exception,people like you are rare,i wish it was that easy.

May be you are looking for something else other than the religion. If you have been a faithful and practicing person, surely you will get someone of you type. This is a promise from Allah as stated in the Quran.

Allah Has made us to know in the Quran that, it is the fornicator that will marry a fornicator, an adulterer will be marry another adulterer and so on. So, it is the type of person you are that you will see. It is the promise of Allah.

You try and live your life in line with Allah's commandments and see if Allah will not provide you with a better husband.

You should know that you can't deceive Allah. Allah has the knowledge of what it is in your mind.

1 Like

Re: Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends by personal59: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
maryhaam:
so someone will just walk up to me, that have not study him,that hard believe me,you know back in the days our parent know them self they can vouch for there ward,but nowadays is the other way round,from experience.

My sister u are right that's y I said u need allah's taofeek and also look for someone who is groom in Islam with the right akheeda bt d problem is that we want a nigga muslim who listen to music (to us it show hw civilized dey are) who party, loving, caring etc but my sister if u knw someone who knw islam and follow d sunnah u will bliv with m that muslim husband or wife is the most respectable, romantic, understandable etc husband or wife on earth but we are scare by the unknown ah alfa he will marry two wives then we run to a muslim nigga that will brutalize us couple with the fact of him or her being a fornicator.

Sincerely my sister islam respect female a lot read ur quran well u will see what I mean read the first 4 surah starting with the 4th nissa u can read english translation bt do dey respect demsef knw

May allah give us d best (but we must also b d best) thanks

2 Likes

Re: Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends by olawaleqaasim(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Humblebloke:

Actually sir..... I've got nothing to proof to you

You believe there is a ultimate sky fairy who wants to be worshipped ....... PROOF that to meundecided

I really admire your courage for accepting that you don't have proofs

Proving that a God exists is simple:

If you can present to me the first house without a builder and even a maintainer, then I'd agree with you that the universe as a whole came into existence by chance and without a creator.

If you can prove that the sequence of the day and night can happen by chance from when you've been non existent, without a particular force monitoring such orderliness, then I'd agree with your terms

If you can prove that you actually did evolve from a monkey like Darwin said, then I'd agree with you that the perfection and regularity in the process of human creation, which you know how it happens, doesn't have a controller.

Even in the communities of human beings, interactions have proven to us that chaos and insanity thrives where there isn't a structure according leadership to some, followership to some and abiding by rules and regulations.

So, I await your claims, for i understand your state of mind and that of any atheist, it's mere confusion.
Re: Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends by maryhaam(f): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
personal59:

My sister u are right that's y I said u need allah's taofeek and also look for someone who is groom in Islam with the right akheeda bt d problem is that we want a nigga muslim who listen to music (to us it show hw civilized dey are) who party, loving, caring etc but my sister if u knw someone who knw islam and follow d sunnah u will bliv with m that muslim husband or wife is the most respectable, romantic, understandable etc husband or wife on earth but we are scare by the unknown ah alfa he will marry two wives then we run to a muslim nigga that will brutalize us couple with the fact of him or her being a fornicator.

Sincerely my sister islam respect female a lot read ur quran well u will see what I mean read the first 4 surah starting with the 4th nissa u can read english translation bt do dey respect demsef knw

Amin na Ya Allau, u said my mind,looool will read the surah.
Re: Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Humblebloke(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
olawaleqaasim:

I really admire your courage for accepting that you don't have proofs

Proving that a God exists is simple:

If you can present to me the first house without a builder and even a maintainer, then I'd agree with you that the universe as a whole came into existence by chance and without a creator.

If you can prove that the sequence of the day and night can happen by chance from when you've been non existent, without a particular force monitoring such orderliness, then I'd agree with your terms

If you can prove that you actually did evolve from a monkey like Darwin said, then I'd agree with you that the perfection and regularity in the process of human creation, which you know how it happens, doesn't have a controller.

Even in the communities of human beings, interactions have proven to us that chaos and insanity thrives where there isn't a structure according leadership to some, followership to some and abiding by rules and regulations.

So, I await your claims, for i understand your state of mind and that of any atheist, it's mere confusion.

Sigh......you keep going in circles

You already have answers that cannot be questioned....

Let's do it this way....... There is a blank space below which has no print...... Clearly, there is nothing visible in it.....

. .
. .

But you think there is an image on it which I clearly cannot see........but you do sir, so you don't expect me to proof nothing to you....

You see something in there......make me see it tooundecided

And one more question...... How did this creator came into existence
Re: Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends by olawaleqaasim(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Humblebloke:

Sigh......you keep going in circles

You already have answers that cannot be questioned....

Let's do it this way....... There is a blank space below which has no print...... Clearly, there is nothing visible in it.....

. .
. .

But you think there is an image on it which I clearly cannot see........but you do sir, so you don't expect me to proof nothing to you....

You see something in there......make me see it tooundecided

And one more question...... How did this creator came into existence

If you can tell me when time came into existence, then I'd tell you when the creator of it did.

You are seemingly hiding under "I've got nothing to prove", you have, brother.

I say there's a God (who created everything in the universe), with proofs that the universe has got a maker and monitor of its seemingly perfect orderliness, you say there isn't then you have to bring forth your proofs too, even if you have to tell me that this God can't be seen, that's y He doesn't exist, you still have to attempt, if you'd make me agree that your position is tenable. If not, then it's apparent that you haven't been able to convince yourself on why you see no picture where I see it at.
Re: Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends by maryhaam(f): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
personal59:

yes true,your first sentence it's right thou,will read that surah insha Allau,thanks.
Re: Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Humblebloke(m): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
olawaleqaasim:

If you can tell me when time came into existence, then I'd tell you when the creator of it did.

You are seemingly hiding under "I've got nothing to prove", you have, brother.

I say there's a God (who created everything in the universe), with proofs that the universe has got a maker and monitor of its seemingly perfect orderliness, you say there isn't then you have to bring forth your proofs too, even if you have to tell me that this God can't be seen, that's y He doesn't exist, you still have to attempt, if you'd make me agree that your position is tenable. If not, then it's apparent that you haven't been able to convince yourself on why you see no picture where I see it at.

Answerinq questions with questions.......I'm not surprised tho'

So according to you.....god is timeless,he does exist but does not exist at any point in time.....

god never began to exist but will never go out of existence......undecided

Is this god timeless or temporal
Re: Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends by olawaleqaasim(m): 6:56am On Nov 15, 2015
Humblebloke:

So according to you.....god is timeless,he does exist but does not exist at any point in time.....

When the maker of a car starts to have attributes of a car, can he still be called a human being, no. He'd be called a car.

Time is a creature, created by the Creator, it's an attribute of time to pass thereby becoming temporal, so there isn't any attribute of a creature that you can ascribe to the Creator. Once you do that, it ceases to be the Creator.

Are you still afraid of telling me why you think there isn't a God? wink

1 Like

Re: Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends by sisqonite: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Humblebloke:

If you want to base your argument on logic brother, you've already committed a fallacy.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence
Just like an atheist was told, if God exists and you were wrong, you won't like the outcome; if he doesn't and, of course, means you're right, like those extra 50 mins per day you've "wasted" will do anything harmful to u.
Re: Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends by Humblebloke(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
sisqonite:

If you want to base your argument on logic brother, you've already committed a fallacy.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence
Just like an atheist was told, if God exists and you were wrong, you won't like the outcome; if he doesn't and, of course, means you're right, like those extra 50 mins per day you've "wasted" will do anything harmful to u.

gringringrin

undecided

The usual.... Thanks for the advice.

I got one for you too......

STOP WORSHIPPING YOUR FEARS!
Re: Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends by sisqonite: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2015
Humblebloke:

gringringrin

undecided

The usual.... Thanks for the advice.

I got one for you too......

STOP WORSHIPPING YOUR FEARS!

in any society, their's always perceived order/heirarchy i.e some beings are always superior. while some pray to God, others pray to other beings i.e lookalike, money or knowledge
Pray to what u like lemme do same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Beautiful Characteristics Which Make A Wife Exceptional / Occult Activities Of The Jinn. / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.