Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also (962 Views)

I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago / Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read / Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also by alexispaul(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
I have this babe, and we have been for three years. Until when eventually I went for my service year. The distance was SO long that we saw just once n NOTHING HAPPENED and I met with another babe whom we started as friends but who stole my heart in process and I love so much. She too is in a distance relationship cos d guy is abroad n promising her marriage. We have similar stories cos we have met our partners families but the issue is the love is not like before and I doubt loving my initial GF the way I love the new one. We both back from service but haven't seen our initial partner cos of the above reasons. I don't want to go back outta pity. What do I do? Advice please
Re: I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
sad
Re: I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also by yomi007k(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is called CHANGE.

Embrace it.... grin
Re: I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also by Baddo101(m): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
alexispaul:
I have this babe, and we have been for three years. Until when eventually I went for my service year. The distance was SO long that we saw just once n NOTHING HAPPENED and I met with another babe whom we started as friends but who stole my heart in process and I love so much. She too is in a distance relationship cos d guy is abroad n promising her marriage. We have similar stories cos we have met our partners families but the issue is the love is not like before and I doubt loving my initial GF the way I love the new one. We both back from service but haven't seen our initial partner cos of the above reasons. I don't want to go back outta pity. What do I do? Advice please
Infatuation soon d love that binds dis current one will soon die down wth time.

Meanwhile this is what u experience when u practise Long distance relationship...
Re: I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also by Brownville007: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
alexispaul:
How old are you ( don't fret yet cos I don't need it). Add 50 years to your present age. Under that 50 years, you would have been involved in so many distance stuffs that will keep you away. May be work. In essence, what am saying is, you never truly in love with your girl, if you are, 3 weeks in camp is not enough to start feeling lovey dovey over another person. You probably infatuated cos of the time u see and spend the new babe. However, the new babe is keeping you incase the abroad guy disappoint her. For her you are nothing but a bird in hand is worth thousands in the bush.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also by alexispaul(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
I said during the one year away...
Re: I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also by alexispaul(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Baddo101:

Infatuation soon d love that binds dis current one will soon die down wth time.

Meanwhile this is what u experience when u practise Long distance relationship...

How long does infatuation last?
Re: I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also by Lovechyld101(m): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
yomi007k:
This is called CHANGE.
Embrace it.... grin
Re: I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also by misspicy(f): 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
alexispaul:

mostly after you satisfy your sex cravings and meet another new girl that catch your fancy....the circle continues until maybe you are ready to marry and theb you marry d lady available
Re: I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 13, 2015
I'm not quite certain u truly love this new girl...it's probably a fleeting emotion. Take things slowly, find out for sure who it is u really love and go for that person....
Re: I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 13, 2015
will be back shortly
Re: I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also by baralatie(m): 1:36am On Nov 13, 2015
ok
Re: I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also by Brymo: 1:40am On Nov 13, 2015
Then don't go back out of pity.
Re: I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also by Tundeiab(m): 5:37am On Nov 13, 2015
alexispaul:

Supposing you were married to the former, you will say because of distance you will divorce her?
You might not be a teenager but you are behaving like one. It's your type that finds excuses to cheat on their wives. Just imagine that the other girl was your sister would you have been happy if another guy dumps her because of a distant relationship.
I think you don't know what you want in life. Flash back to all the stress you passed through just to win her heart. YEYE boy. How I wish you are near by, I would have given you a resounding knock.
Better go back to the former lady. Don't even think of breaking her heart. If you dare marry the new one and you travel overseas, the tendency is there that she will cheat on you, since she is doing it to her present guy.
WAKE UP MAN!!!
Re: I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also by iyobs7(f): 5:48am On Nov 13, 2015
Are you still serving or done with service? And which state exactly are you and your gf? Within Nigeria, you can always find a way to see eachother
Re: I Need An Advice, Real Talk Appreciated Also by Brownville007: 7:02am On Nov 13, 2015
Tundeiab:

Supposing you were married to the former, you will say because of distance you will divorce her?
You might not be a teenager but you are behaving like one. It's your type that finds excuses to cheat on their wives. Just imagine that the other girl was your sister would you have been happy if another guy dumps her because of a distant relationship.
I think you don't know what you want in life. Flash back to all the stress you passed through just to win her heart. YEYE boy. How I wish you are near by, I would have given you a resounding knock.
Better go back to the former lady. Don't even think of breaking her heart. If you dare marry the new one and you travel overseas, the tendency is there that she will cheat on you, since she is doing it to her present guy.
WAKE UP MAN!!!

Exactly my point. The OP is infantuated . Assuming the real babe is around, he wont be feeling this way. Tomorrow, if you get work and they transfer you to another town, you will fall in love with another gal there abi. You better get your emotion under check.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can U Wait For A Good Girl? / How To Know You're Dating A Momma's Boy? / Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.