Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Sugarcane In The South-west. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sugarcane In The South-west. (1773 Views)

Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) / Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. / Onions Grow Well In South-west Nigeria See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugarcane In The South-west. by Pavore9: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Which area(s) in the South-West is/are heavily into sugarcane farming?
Re: Sugarcane In The South-west. by alakara(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ogun State Ibeshe and papalnto side.
Re: Sugarcane In The South-west. by Pavore9: 12:39am On Nov 13, 2015
alakara:
Ogun State
Ibeshe and papalnto side.

Thanks. Do they have it all year round?
Re: Sugarcane In The South-west. by baba11(m): 8:06am On Nov 13, 2015
Pavore9:

Maybe he's not residing there sad
Re: Sugarcane In The South-west. by Pavore9: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2015
baba11:

Maybe he's not residing there sad

Someone is looking into setting up a instant sugarcane juice bar in Lagos and wants a source of regular supply of sugarcane from the South west as against shipping it in from the North.
Re: Sugarcane In The South-west. by baba11(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2015
Pavore9:

Someone is looking into setting up a instant sugarcane juice bar in Lagos and wants a source of regular supply of sugarcane from the South west as against shipping it in from the North.
If I get you right,you want the source to be situated in the south western Nigeria because of the distance traversing from the North at the same time,it must be continuous.
Re: Sugarcane In The South-west. by Pavore9: 9:15am On Nov 13, 2015
baba11:

If I get you right,you want the source to be situated in the south western Nigeria because of the distance traversing from the North at the same time,it must be continuous.

Exactly.
Re: Sugarcane In The South-west. by Jesusbaby6(f): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2015
Pavore9:

hello sir,
any info about the mail i sent?
Re: Sugarcane In The South-west. by Pavore9: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2015
Jesusbaby6:

hello sir,
any info about the mail i sent?

Just sent you a mail this morning.
Re: Sugarcane In The South-west. by Jesusbaby6(f): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2015
saw it sir, thanks
Re: Sugarcane In The South-west. by alakara(m): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2015
Pavore9:

I don't know, he can check those areas to confirm.
Re: Sugarcane In The South-west. by Pavore9: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2015
alakara:

I don't know, he can check those areas to confirm.

Thanks for the info.
Re: Sugarcane In The South-west. by Godspikin: 7:29am On Jan 10, 2016
Hello house,
I need contact of anyone working in a sugar manufacturing outfit that makes sugar from sugarcane. A friend of mine needs certain information for his research. He knows Dangote, Honeywell and Bua does but he needs a contact who can give necessary information and answers.
Kindly help a brother out
Thanks.

P.S: Info/contact from any other company apart from the ones mentioned above will also be appreciated.

Cc: Pavore9

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Sales / Agric Business To Start With N250,000!!! / Take Your Nutrition Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.