Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' (33529 Views)

Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / APC Yet To Pay For Campaign Billboards FOr 2015 Election: Advertising Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Ferguson002: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
I no blame am the mumu na saraki wen sell himself give them and the mumu preside on Wednesday wen saraki go for aso for swearing in of the minister saraki u are in trouble for this traitor

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by ayili: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ephemmm:

May be cos your brain is a scam in your skull tongue tongue tongue

In the same vein, where is the fulfillment of this promise?
How did u read that caption on the paper?? From left to right or right to left?? For pet sake how does GEJ "targets" april 2011 sound like a promise to you?? You must have been brain washed by the scammer..
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Alexcollins(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
bigtt76:
How hin nor get mot tok? After hin with den party distract APC for long.
what's dis one saying..
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by menix(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oga nah lie joor..

APC promised to diversify the economy nd today they have, we no longer get our revenue only from crude oil but Fines too..

Ask MTN,Guiness, Skye, UBA nd FBN..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by mousco(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Apc change .. . I laugh, no light no fuel

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Emekamex(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
leave am,we like it like that. You are not even a Nigerian are you?

Receive deliverance

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by miqos02(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
ok
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by hotdi(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
ihatebuhari:
keep ur mouth shut lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

U carry back, u carry front, I luv u......gurl x2 grin
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Truflame: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
PDP is myopically blaming APC for the woes they inflict upon Nigerians in their 16 years of mis rule.

If PDP had govern extremely well, Nigeria would have been a replica of a developed country

Instead, PDP achieved the opposite! They turn the country into a night mare!

The proof of a fruitless policy they pursued for 16 years can be seen in the increasing level of unemployment, epileptic power supply and myriads of failures characterising the PDP
administration

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Ephemmm: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
ayili:

How did u read that caption on the paper?? From left to right or right to left?? For pet sake how does GEJ "targets" april 2011 sound like a promise to you?? You must have been brain washed by the scammer..

You mean you don't know where to start reading? Did you study Islamic Engineering tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Applaner: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
is DAT so

?
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by IYANGBALI: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Emekamex:

Receive deliverance
we still like it like that tongue
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by margclever: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Toks2008:

You still dont get it...such utterance should not come from a deputy senate president if not for the fooliishness of saraki
yea, but sometimes such comments puts the ruling party on their toes to deliver, that is the beauty of democracy

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by rukkyland(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bobbystanley:
A government it took six months to have it's ministers is the same Government you expect to fulfill campaign promises?

That alone would tell you that their only priority was to unsit the ruling party and nothing more. They had no plans for this country and you shouldn't expect anything good from them. They are they lying liars, full of Propaganda and also a sectional government.

the scale for your eyes big oo.... somebody save him.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by ihatebuhari(f): 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
hotdi:

U carry back, u carry front, I luv u......gurl x2 grin
lol

I love u too

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by homirefacuny(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
snika:
Now watch how the ewedu-eating mastubating slaves will hide from this thread since it's not yet another gospel praising their super dumbo senile Fulani slave master.
You can be more reasonable than this. Good day.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
and PDP fufilled none in 4 years.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Emekamex(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
we still like it like that tongue
You are free to like but don't make stupid comment about the DSP by saying he isn't Nigerian. Is he from Mali then?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Goke7: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
the day Ekweremadu Will be asked to give account of all his deeds as DSP for 8 years, I hope he will not cry witch hunt. He should ask his brother saraki.

Sorry Ekweremadu, you can only bark but can't bite. Your present irrelevance is the reason you are crying, not that you love Nigeria.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by miqos02(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
madridguy:
Ekweremadu, no be your fault na, na Saraki the traitor gave you liver make you dey mis-yarn.
not true

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by IYANGBALI: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Emekamex:

You are free to like but don't make stupid comment about the DSP by saying he isn't Nigerian. Is he from Mali then?
what happened to biafra?has he dropped his citizenship? grin
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by IYANGBALI: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Emekamex:

ask him
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by AngryNigerian(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Myself2:
Of course the DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT spoke the gospel truth and like he said,he owes nobody any apologies for that.

The BROOMOIDS rode to power on the wings of lies,propaganda and deceit,it's now time for the breeze to blow make fowl APC nyash for open

BROOMOIDS...what a contraption!
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Saraki, see the trash you commit.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Oguieke(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
madridguy:
Ekweremadu, no be your fault na, na Saraki the traitor gave you liver make you dey mis-yarn. When the jungle mature we go no who be who.

Oga na master, APC pass PDP anyday anytime.
people like u are the problem we have in nigeria today, when somebody saying the trueth u try to bring propaganda
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by justiz5(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
LocalChamp:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/193049-apc-yet-to-fulfill-a-single-campaign-promise-ekweremadu.html

What dis his Poverty Development Party achieve in 16 years rule of impunity?
How many campaign promises did his useless party fulfil all in all. Some body close to ekweremadu should please help me tell him that he is a..........****:::::::''''''''#####++++++"""""::::::::;;;;;;;;///////!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emmmmhhhhhhhhhh
Was it not during the same Feeee.......Deeeeeeee''''''''Feeeeeeee lawless rule and under his watchless eyes as the Senate Deputy President that CORRUPTION thrived. In short, if I were him (which can never happen), I will just resign from the post of Senate Deputy President as an unworthy Senator, return all the stolen wealth ammassed during the wicked Feeeeee-----Deeeeeeeee.............Feeeeeeeee rule to PMB for good governance.

God Bless Nigeria
Long Live PMB
Long Live APC
long Live CHANGE
Long Live Justiz5

short live PDP and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by funsho75(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
but someone that fail in the first semester of 100level does no mean he will not graduate with a good results. and VS
they are just starting let give them some time.
let wair for 3 years before we rate the administration.
One love 9JA
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by donem: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
LesbianBoy:
It shall not be well with anyone who disagrees with him because what he said is the damn truth! Click like if you CONCUR!
Guy I agree with you o... but no vex u be balam?
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by unitysheart(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
LesbianBoy:
It shall not be well with anyone who disagrees with him because what he said is the damn truth! Click like if you CONCUR!
And it shall not be well with you for daring to say it shall not be well with anyone who disagrees.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Emekamex(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
what happened to biafra?has he dropped his citizenship? grin
Show me a link where he said he is from Biafra; if not receive another deliverance.

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by domopps(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
boboLIL:
Apc is a scam to the nation

And PDP is what?

Cheeeers
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Eazeee(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
well, i agree with Ekweremadu but still i think i prefer d change of govt than allowing pdp continue with dia impunity. pdp governors hav become a demi gods in dia states while JONA just dey siddon look. am not an apc man by d way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supporter Releases Video Of Massive Crowd At Yahaya Bello's Declaration / Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation / Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.