Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' (33517 Views)

Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / APC Yet To Pay For Campaign Billboards FOr 2015 Election: Advertising Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Shegebanti007: 4:29am On Nov 13, 2015
APC NEVER GET HIM TIME YET, HIM GO SWALLOW WETIN HIM TALK SOON, SEE WORWOR THING DEY TALK, SEE AS HE UGLY LIKE SHIT WEY DON DO TWO DAYS WAY SUN NO GREE DRY.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Obynolee(f): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2015
madridguy:
Ekweremadu, no be your fault na, na Saraki the traitor gave you liver make you dey mis-yarn. When the jungle mature we go no who be who.

Oga na master, APC pass PDP anyday anytime.

And Ekweremmadu is making false accusations right?,I wonder how people like you choose to be gullible.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by vickylala239: 7:11am On Nov 13, 2015
madridguy:
Ekweremadu, no be your fault na, na Saraki the traitor gave you liver make you dey mis-yarn. When the jungle mature we go no who be who.

I pity Nigerian!!

Seriously we take PDP And APC as our god, we fail to see the truth.

We the youth should be looking for our own interest not saying am apc or am pdp, those that Kip food on your table ?

we should forget abt pdp or apc, we shuld Mke this government fulfill their promises,we know they have not fulfill even one or even making plans.

If you claim to be PDP or APC what will call Me who voted for both parties?

We should forget abt saying apc is Gud pdp is Gud.

What has the present government done,concerning the promising.

We are only here fighting pdp or apc while the main people eat, laugh,play And even visiting each other irrespective of the party.

Some of you think is by pdp or apc this people are politicians they cross carpet to any ruling party that favour them,while we are here calling pdp or apc.

Irrespective of what pdp government said abt buhari to the extent of calling him a terrorist, yet oga is seen flying government yet under buhari,meetings,Evn laughing with him.this clearly shows it strictly politics And this a game.

But look @ us here we carry apc n pdp for head more than this core people.

I know we have some many foolish people in Nigeria,how can you say your a fan to pdp or apc yet you hate the other party,But the founders of this party you claim to fan get alone with opponent party And Evn give opponent party a political position.

What a foolish people we have,instead of us to say the truth And ask for our share we are carrying apc And pdp on our head.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Wolfbrother(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2015
PDP had how many years , Goodluck had 5 how many promises did he keep? , PDP shd stop being angry that they cant loot as much as they used to , i know that is what is paining them grin.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by tswitch: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2015
oz4real83:
shame on u! U are supporting a group who achieved nothing for good 16years compared to another groug that hasn't spent up to 10months. Learn to be objective in your reasoning. U can criticise APC if nothing is achieved in the next 4years not now.

The real shame is on you!
A person who decides to be blinded to the truth and evidence before his/her eyes.
A slow poke who do not realise the same group claiming to have spent less than 7 months make up the rot in Nigeria but are now under a different name.
My people say "pepper na pepper no matter wetin you take carry am".
Be deceived by the name change your business but dont expose us all to your defective reasoning.
A big shame on you and members of your generation if you cannot use your data wisely and seek the truth instead of wallowing in your delusive thinking.

Now get off my mentions, I dislike being quoted by intellectually handicapped slowpokes like you.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by jidebaba69(m): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2015
LocalChamp:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/193049-apc-yet-to-fulfill-a-single-campaign-promise-ekweremadu.html

It's not your fault. You and your fellow travellers did exactly nothing but line your pockets in the last six years.
You can afford to open your big mouth.
Rome was not built in a day. So we will judge this administration after four years.
Full stop.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by REDRADARRR(m): 8:43am On Nov 13, 2015
PDP said the truth
APC has not done anything for the people
7 months to pick minister
thats like setting up a ZOO

Compare Canada cabinet ready in 2weeks...

Excuses are becoming senseless.....instead APC
leader is busy comissioning mile12 BRT Lane
when the Economy is in Comatose.......

This people would not bring any change anywhere
Tinubu- Chairman and Owner Oriental
Fashola- Minister for Housing...........as Governor of Lagos
How many housing Estate did he build and who did he sell
it to ? We know the ANSWERS......
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by howfarwhatagwan: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2015
......And can we know which of the promises you probably made to your constituency that has been fulfilled?

while you are at it also let us know the promises PDP fulfilled....

I really don't blame you senators I blame us the citizens of your constituency who have no guts to recall you, otherwise the likes of you, David Mark, Gemade etc will not be sitting in the senate.... una wan die for there but una no wan work
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by oz4real83(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2015
tswitch:

The real shame is on you!
A person who decides to be blinded to the truth and evidence before his/her eyes.
A slow poke who do not realise the same group claiming to have spent less than 7 months make up the rot in Nigeria but are now under a different name.
My people say "pepper na pepper no matter wetin you take carry am".
Be deceived by the name change your business but dont expose us all to your defective reasoning.
A big shame on you and members of your generation if you cannot use your data wisely and seek the truth instead of wallowing in your delusive thinking.

Now get off my mentions, I dislike being quoted by intellectually handicapped slowpokes like you.
it goes a long way to show how myopic and foolish u are.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by 247notire(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2015
oz4real83:
You have nothing to offer bro. That guy told the stark truth. Hide ur head in shame...
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Wizlove(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
madridguy:

For the interest of the country,is there lie in what he said. Yoruba man=cowardice
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Wizlove(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
madridguy:

For the interest of the country,is there lie in what he said. Yoruba man=coward.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by habil4sure(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
for gud 3 times u be deputy senate president, wetin ur constituency benefit from you?
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by tswitch: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
oz4real83:

Look at this dingbat trying to show smartness.

Your "mumulity" is embarrassing as it is.

Now go back into the dark void from hence you came!
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by haabimbohlar(f): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
boboLIL:
Apc is a scam to the nation

Yes just as PDP scammed us for a decade and more.
Just keep quite and let this administration restrengthen what PDP has damaged
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by boboLIL(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
haabimbohlar:

Yes just as PDP scammed us for a decade and more.
Just keep quite and let this administration restrengthen what PDP has damaged
flush..
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by dabossman(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Behold, another thread oozing with a lack of objectivity. Blind followership as eroded many brains. What a damn shame.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by money121(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=femiero post=39959380]

If you no understand, ask your mama to explain it to you.[/quote/] ur fadaaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.