Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? (1182 Views)

Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters / Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister / Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by olafunny(m): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Just a little bit anxious to know the view of nairalanders on the recently sworn-in ministers. If, as a nairalander, you were given the opportunity to remove a minister and appoint another, who would you remove and who would you nominate? With solid facts.

Let's talk politics

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
I'll remove Audu Ogbe(Agriculture).
Relief Fashola (Land,power n housing) of his present portfolio and take him to Agriculture.
Why?,yes I see the agricultural section as being more demanding than land,power n housing' ministry and requires a new hand. If Buhari would as well act as a minister in that sector(agriculture),It won't be bad. We need economic diversification. Our over dependence on oil is killing us.
But Audu Ogbe is there? Yes I know. But I don't see him performing much in that sector,reason being that he was a former PDP national chairman,so therefore I see him doing it the PDP way again.
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
FASHOLA
I think the man is overloaded with responsibility understanding what it will take Nigeria to witness uninterrupted power supply.
El rufai would have been the best for works and housing.
#myopinion.
I pray God guide our leaders right because he has helped the youth the truth to know who to vote.
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
If brf ws placed in agriculture, som ppl wud still nt b contented...dey wud av preferred he mount power/works...as he transformed lag.
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fashola.

Because just like he increased the debt rate in Lagos alone...
I see more dangers as Nigeria finance minister.
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by Niyeal(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
A
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
None cos all I want is CHANGE
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by olafunny(m): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Where all the mods.

Let people share their opinions.

We are our own government!
Front page abeg
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nobody. Did I just comment twice lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Niyeal:
A
B
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by olafunny(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
olafunny:
C
lolz
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by mikolo80: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
I'll remove Audu Ogbe(Agriculture).
Relief Fashola (Land,power n housing) of his present portfolio and take him to Agriculture.
Why?,yes I see the agricultural section as being more demanding than land,power n housing' ministry and requires a new hand. If Buhari would as well act as a minister in that sector(agriculture),It won't be bad. We need economic diversification. Our over dependence on oil is killing us.
But Audu Ogbe is there? Yes I know. But I don't see him performing much in that sector,reason being that he was a former PDP national chairman,so therefore I see him doing it the PDP way again.
agric only 1% of US employment and GDP. yes it will look and sound better than manufacturing but imagine him building 6 1000mw industrial parks and 100000 housing estate(bricklayers,plumberd,tilers,roofers,electricians,suppliers) massive employment and multiplier effect
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
mikolo80:
agric only 1% of US employment and GDP. yes it will look and sound better than manufacturing but imagine him building 6 1000mw industrial parks and 100000 housing estate(bricklayers,plumberd,tilers,roofers,electricians,suppliers) massive employment and multiplier effect
anyone can perform these functions if given the opportunity. Even you and I can build estates if given the fund. But the agricultural sector needs a revamp. Not subsistence farming,but commercial/mechanised agriculture.
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by chris4gold(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
dat minister from kaduna
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by mikolo80: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
remove Adrian, put soludo
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by mikolo80: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
remove enelemah, put soludo
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by mikolo80: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
anyone can perform these functions if given the opportunity. Even you and I can build estates if given the fund. But the agricultural sector needs a revamp. Not subsistence farming,but commercial/mechanised agriculture.
same way you and me can mechanise farming. fact is all problems can be solved by us. just mobilise 1 milliom ppl, donate 1,10,100,1000 per day week or month and we invest in wheat rice sugar fish palm oil etc
same for housing transport industrial parks (manufacturing without waiting for Nepa)
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by mirabel001(f): 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
i wil remove fashola and put myself
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by mikolo80: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
yep but all I'm saying is manufacturing Will have more impact than agric.
don't get me wrong once I win election, I will move the whole budget including salaries to invest in agric
but that is just sentiment and because i want to multiply the money sharp sharp so I can return it bfor I'm sued for embezzlement, I can risk misappropriation and the hatred of civil servants
Re: If You Were Given The Power To Remove And Add A Minister. Who Would That Be? by expressglory: 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
I will remove Amaechi...and replace him with Ayo Fayose.Fayose used to be a good campus DANFO driver in The Polytechnic,Ibadan(...he was so popular that they thought he was an HND student).He will be a good Minister of Transportation!

(1) (Reply)

Gundunbali Massacre: #BringBackOurSoldiers Dead or Alive-pics / Between IPOB & Boko Haram, Which Is Worse??? / Bayelsa Poll: Southern Ijaw LGA Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.