Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. (14539 Views)

Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun / Things You Need To Know About The Ijaw People / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na your toro.

Me and these people no get business for here ,if you like sleep and bath with dem .Dem no better pass hausa/Fulani and Yoruba at all - Their own is even worse that they are too close for comfort.

Biafra you never get you dun rename Port Harcourt to Igweocha ,opobo na dem get am ,bonny na dem get am. grin grin grin smh..... You Ijaw man dey here dey make thread wey dey sweet dem belle grin grin grin

Seven Akwa Ibom gunshot for my Igbo brothers jare una too mush. grin grin

Na una smart pass - yeye dey smell. angry

lol... ur reasons are just immature and plain stup1d.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Truckpusher(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
xtrorse:

For a while now you've raving wild like a castrated dog. You should rather restrict your hyperventilation and display of lunacy to the creeks.

Don't you ever dare bring your lunacy near anything Igbo....

Deluded ass-licking slave!
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Truckpusher(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
lygn19:

lol... ur reasons are just immature and plain stup1d.
Aww! stop crying it's not yet time - Just switched on my msichevious mode now.

We can't be serious all the time. tongue

1 Like

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Mckennedy: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
bolanto24:

I think we should just discuss all this for the betterment of our two nations. peace

here's Asari Dokubo's response to a Niger delta republic agitator.
Don Robert Omojesu i did not apply to join that fraud you call Niger Delta chat group you people included me and gave you the majority opinion of our people....NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA.
Isaac Adaka Boro the doyen of our struggle posits that the Niger Delta is situated in the Bight Of Biafra... “The Niger Delta we shall consider is strictly the area occupied by the Ijaws, the aboriginal tribe of the Delta. It spans the coast of the BIGHT OF BIAFRA , from the Forcados River to the Opobo River upstream to the Niger tributaries of the Nun and Forcados Rivers." Twelve Days Revolution
The Willinks expanded the definition of the Niger Delta to include Ogonis
The government of the Nigerian state under Obasanjo made all Oil producing states NIGER DELTA UNDER THE NDDC ACT....This includes the Igbos bantustan states of Abia,Imo....Igbos of Rivers and Delta....Presently with the definition of Niger Delta as put forward by the fraudulent Nigerian state the Igbos are majority in the NIGER DELTA.
DON ROBERT OMOJESU...which Niger Delta are you talking about?
The Doyen of our struggle Isaac Adaka Boro stated unequivocally that NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA....What a gadfly and upstart hiding in Nambia writing nonsense?...How are you going to exclude the Igbos of the'LEGAL' Niger Delta?....are you capable committing pogrom against them so as to exclude them from the NIGER DELTA?....We know who you are working for....just stop deceiving yourself this time around it is not possible for you people to cause division amongst the people BIAFRA.
BIAFRA IS A TSUNAMI IT CANNOT BE STOPPED....BIAFRA IS MORE IJAW,IBIBIO AND ORON THAN IGBO.

1 Like

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by cheruv: 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
When you lay claim to [s]opobo,bonny and Port Harcourt as Ogba,Egbema,Ndoni,Etche and Ikwerre[/s] as belonging to the South East what were you trying to get at?

When you started renaming Port Harcourt what were you trying to arrive at?

Like I said ,it is only an Ijaw man who doesn't understand the historical importance of the civil war which the various ethnic groups of the Niger Delta were massacred in their thousands by both Nigerian soldiers and Biafran soldiers of Eastern extraction would go into any alliance with the Igbo man on the promises of a better deal that isn't on any solid documentation and full participation.

I know you'll either abuse me or others will for sure , especially those NL resident Niger Delta anthropologist of Igbo extraction whose claim to know the origin of the Niger Delta people more than they do , which is simply sickening and a great insult that has been taken into account.

Quick questions: Why do you refer to the Niger Delta people as traitors after you started a war they knew nothing about?

Why did the old Eastern region reject the creation of Rivers state unlike the Western region agreed to the creation of the Mid West states which comprises of today's Delta and Edo states ?

Why did the Eastern region arrest Isaac Adaka Boro after he declared Niger Delta republic and sentenced him to death in 1964 and only to declare Biafra republic in 1967 and wants him to fight alongside with them?
I was expecting something else and all Trokkpusha could do was list out Igboid parts of Rivers and accuse Igbos of claiming them...ndi mmadu sef tongue
Anyway, Dee Trokk we the great Igbos would claim them and annex them to the Great Biafran state. We're not leaving even one Igboid group behind in your phantom SS and nothing would change that.

13 Likes

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
When you lay claim to opobo,bonny and Port Harcourt as far as Ogba,Egbema,Ndoni,Etche and Ikwerre as belonging to the South East what were you trying to get at?

Like I said ,it is only an Ijaw man who doesn't understand the historical importance of the civil war which the various ethnic groups of the Niger Delta were massacred in their thousands by both Nigerian soldiers and Biafran soldiers of Eastern extraction would go into any alliance with the Igbo man on the promises of a better deal that isn't on any solid documentation and full participation.

I know you'll either abuse me or others will for sure , especially those NL resident Niger Delta anthropologist of Igbo extraction whose claim to know the origin of the Niger Delta people more than they do , which is simply sickening and a great insult that has been taken into account.

Quick questions: Why do you refer to the Niger Delta people as traitors after you started a war they knew nothing about?

Why did the old Eastern region reject the creation of Rivers state unlike the Western region agreed to the creation of the Mid West states which comprises of today's Delta and Edo states ?

Why did the Eastern region arrest Isaac Adaka Boro after he declared Niger Delta republic and sentenced him to death in 1964 and only to declare Biafra republic in 1967 and wants him to fight alongside with them?
No, there are Ijaw clans and Ijaw land in extention! What an effrontery. Just go an claim those areas and watch your hands burnt, not by the hinterland Igbos but the native themselves. If not for your glutonic land grabbing throats and the post-civil war Ijaw controlled Rivers what connection do you have with the Igboid clans. Because we want to be civil does not mean we can't toe the same line as you. Stay put in your boundary why we do the same. It is comments like this that make me opt out for an only Igbo country, anything inclusive of the Ijaws is a time bomb waiting to explode.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
cheruv, my brother I would surprise u people.
Very soon I would be deactivating my account, based on that stuff I told u.
I ve even upgraded myself more and I now have more ideas I want to impact, tell who u can to let go of Biafra to me there is nothing wrong with the system, I used to think there was until I learnt how to steer myself in it.
Nigeria would favor Igboland in future.
try and tell ur ipob boys to stop what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Kestolovee95(f): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
PointB:

I don't get it too.

I know people like TonyeBarcanista believe PDP will come back and fix Nigeria, and he's even excited that Igbos might get VP in PDP with an Northern President in 2019. What he doesn't know is that Igbos can dump PDP and negotiate with APC to support a Buhari's second term, paving for SE President earlier than PDP can manage. But in the end, what's does profit to be a President in Nigeria? Take a look at the North!

Biafra is the hope!

Listen to me and listen carefully. There will be no other Igbo president. Igbos do not deserve to have to clean up the rot caused by fulan/hausa i looters and their pawns in SW. The zoo is messed beyond redemption, investors are fleeing in droves, the naira is dropping with the greatest velocity known to man, Oil is losing it's value, even india now has the guts to ask us to sell on credit to them. Anyone who can't see a failed state is blind to reality. We going back to Biafra, any group who want's to remain in islamic nigeria has my support.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by cheruv: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
lygn19:

lol... u guys were also part of the gang up that made u people become war booty and suffer collateral damages now or didnt u people fight against we igbos during the war grin.
Guy u just talk out of ignorance and nothing more.
I nāgbali ige ya nti cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by StOla: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Now you want to stand with the Igbo brothers...??
You wan use us...??
We look like Yoruba to you??
Abeg make una hold una side and enjoy what you asked for.
Am not buying into this crap except Ijaws do the needful.

The children and people that died BC of you people are there... Lemme just stop here.

But I must say this Ijaws no try at all.
My heart bleeds whenever I think of the betrayals...
But see the Igbo's look at where they are, an average Igbo is living well more than an average ijaw man.

Yet up on all the juicies you collected from the government then, here you y'all all crying of neglect and ordinary 13% derivation.

Una no try... Op just reasonam.

Someone must find a cure to this Igbo disease.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by ARIZONA123(m): 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aww! stop crying it's not yet time - Just switched on my msichevious mode now.

We can't be serious all the time. tongue
. Raggae man with dirty dreadlock. Whose car did you took that ur ugly picx with? You too ugly ooo
Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by ARIZONA123(m): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
cheruv:

I was expecting something else and all Trokkpusha could do was list out Igboid parts of Rivers and accuse Igbos of claiming them...ndi mmadu sef tongue
Anyway, Dee Trokk we the great Igbos would claim them and annex them to the Great Biafran state. We're not leaving even one Igboid group behind in your phantom SS and nothing would change that.
. 5million likes. We will recolonise them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by ARIZONA123(m): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
lygn19:
I ve even upgraded myself more and I now have more ideas I want to impact, tell who u can to let go of Biafra to me there is nothing wrong with the system, I used to think there was until I learnt how to steer myself in it.
. What is this one saying bikonu?

1 Like

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Ngwaukwu1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Truckpusher:

When you lay claim to opobo,bonny and Port Harcourt as far as Ogba,Egbema,Ndoni,Etche and Ikwerre as belonging to the South East what were you trying to get at?

I don’t think anybody in the "South East" is laying "claim" to any of the areas you mentioned. These are mostly Igboid groups who are aboriginal to the “South South”, so it would defy all sense of reason to even attempt to claim them as belonging to any region other than theirs!
The significant question is not whether they see themselves as South South or South East but whether they want to be part of Biafra, when Biafra comes.

I'm sure if you want to be honest, you'll agree with me that the demarcation of peoples into non constitutional entities known as "South East", "South South" etc using “arbitrary” lines that have been drawn in the sand, will not stand that test of time! The boundaries of these regions have been based on the whims and sometimes malevolent intentions of those drawing the lines for their own selfish reasons. When Biafra leaves those Igbo and Igboid groups that have been sequestered into different regions without consideration given to their cultural and indeed familial affinities will leave with the rest of Biafra unless they themselves choose to remain in Nigeria.

Truckpusher:

Those that prefer to call Port Harcourt Igwe Ocha did not pull that name out of the air. I understand that even the Ikwerre people who are local to the area refer to it as Igwe Ocha, so what exactly is the problem here?

Truckpusher:

I doubt any body online can make any promises to you. None of us, including you, are that important in the overall scheme of things! However the Biafra Charter gives an idea of the thinking of those that matter in this agitation, and amongst other things state that:

i) Biafra shall be constituted of autonomous self-governing, self-regulating entities called “Provinces,”
ii) The concept, use and practice of “Provinces” is designed to ensure autonomy and respect for every group; to encourage the unhindered thriving of every group; to protect, preserve and respect the right of ownership and management by each group of its own natural, material and socio-cultural resources; and to ensure adequate and equitable representation both locally and at the National level, thereby retaining real power in the hands of the communities.

Source: http://www./BGIE/Biafra%20Charter.htm

Truckpusher:

I know you'll either abuse me or others will for sure, especially those NL resident Niger Delta anthropologist of Igbo extraction whose claim to know the origin of the Niger Delta people more than they do, which is simply sickening and a great insult that has been taken into account.

One can also replace “Igbo extraction” in your statement with “Ijaw extraction” as there are always two sides to a coin.

Truckpusher:

Who are the “you” that started the war?

Truckpusher:

Why did the old Eastern region reject the creation of Rivers state unlike the Western region agreed to the creation of the Mid West states which comprises of today's Delta and Edo states? Why did the Eastern region arrest Isaac Adaka Boro after he declared Niger Delta republic and sentenced him to death in 1964 and only to declare Biafra republic in 1967 and wants him to fight alongside with them?

Kindly provide your evidence for the claims you made above. That would make for more informed discussion by those knowledgeable in the issues you have raised.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Allosaurus: 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

If I eventually after all this jumbo Rambo identify you in Biafra land. Whether there was an agreement or not I will shoot you and go to jail.

You hate Igbo's and am taking it personal here hating you back. Fuckard.

How I wish people like you will never be biafrans. Gosh
Chukwu abiamaooooo! grin grin grin
Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Allosaurus: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nobody said that Igbos are our enemies here .

All we are simply saying is that they should drop every expansionist agenda and see these people as equals,is that too much to ask for?
STFU! You've said that times without number. Or do you want me to start digging out your posts? Hateful soul! undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by cheruv: 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
lygn19:
Always stay around, kos I may need you whenever am ready to break out.
Igboland is an entity I don't joke with and when the time comes,her tormentors would regret ever doing so angry

1 Like

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Allosaurus: 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
[s]
StOla:

Someone must find a cure to this Igbo disease.
[/s]
Ofemm.anu bastards not invited here. Go and die!
Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Duru1(m): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
bolanto24:
I am an Ijaw from Odi town in Kolokuma/Opokuma L.G.A of Bayelsa State.

In recent times, the polity is filled with demonstrations/protests from the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) in the South East and Some South - South States due to the arrest and detention of their leader Nnamdi Kanu by the F.G. Some supposedly "proud Nigerians" have capped it as an opposition sponsored protests cos of the lost elections of the PDP, which is nothing but ridiculous and preposterous. It is a fact there has always been a pro-biafra movement from the regime of OBJ to GEJ.

Now my main aim of putting the piece together is to call on the Ijaw Nation to stand up and take the side of truth. The side of truth against injustice. The side of truth for equity and fairness. The side of truth that there are many voices against the present structure/system in the country.

While the Ijaw Nation as arguably the fourth largest tribe in the country have contributed immensely to the Nigerian state, we are been bedeviled with youth restiveness, marginalization, under development and continuous suffering of our people for God knows how long.

Can we continue to tell ourselves that all is well when it is not? For how long shall we continue to live like this? For how long shall we endure the pains and sufferings of our people due to the silent treatment the Federal government has given to the supposedly "minorities"? Why do we fake our unity? Of what gain is one Nigeria? So that the born to rule over-populated North will continue to marginalize, oppress and feed fat on the God given resources of the supposedly " minorities "?

Why has the Buhari government dumbed the Confab 2014 report? Does it not favor the North? Implementing it is a step closer in addressing the yearnings and agitations in the country. I think it's time we the South should occupy Nigeria and protest for the implementation of that report. It is paramount for Peace, Unity and Development of the country.

The Ijaw Nation and other Nationalities in the Niger Delta have asked for resource control, fiscal federalism, or regionalism by ethnicity for ages now, but what have we got? A mere 13% derivation. The Ijaw Nation have asked for the de-balkanization and creation of 3 Ijaw states but we only got 1 in 1996, thereby making many Ijaws as minorities in those states they find themselves.

Taking the side of truth and standing with our Igbo brothers will send a message to the FG that there are discontented views and opinions in the creeks that more and more Niger Deltans are beginning to buy the idea of self rule/determination. The Ijaw Nation should stand with our Igbo brothers through thick and thin. We should not do the same mistake our fathers did in 1967 by siding with the FG. It was a big mistake. If we stood with them then, only God knows how far we would have come now.

The Ijaw National Congress (INC), Ijaw Youth Council (IYC), or the Ijaw Peoples Assembly (IPA) should issue a a statement condemning the act of violence and intimidation meted on the protesters by the authorities, and Nnamdi Kanu should be released unconditionally.

There is a saying that " the oppressed will continue to be oppressed only to the extent the oppressed allow the oppressor". If you keep quiet when you see oppression, you have taken the side of the oppressor. Evil thrives only when good men decide to keep quiet.

A very good idea in the written expression except for the map. The map has ceded the areas that do not belong to Ijo and will never be Ijo to Ijo in the sketch that says central Ijo.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
@Truckpusher, since you guys are okay with the system then it is fine and good.
End of story.
Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Allosaurus: 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
I don't know why my Igbo brothers here like to bother themselves talking to Truck and Barca like they can decide for the whole of Niger Delta. I have Ikwerre friends in PH who are senior members of IPOB. Those ones matter a lot to me. . . .not these hypocrites hiding behind their laptops

4 Likes

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Duru1(m): 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
texazzpete:
Lol
The Niger Delta is not under-developed because of 'parasitic Northerners'. It is under-developed because for some reason, Kleptocratic crooks keep getting elected as their leaders.
The money flowing to the likes of Bayelsa, Rivers, delta and Akwa Ibom is more than enough to have massively improved those states. Alas, the people choose to celebrate crooks like Alams who steal them blind.

As we speak, they are already preparing for welcome party for James Ibori, even as he serves out a jail term for mismanaging state resources

He or she that elected Kleptocratic crooks is a crook. I guess you are one of the crooks.

1 Like

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Duru1(m): 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Suddenly he has become a good Ijaw man simply because he spoke in favor of what you want to hear and no longer the ogogoro drinking bastard you've been using to classify the Ijaw people in this forum.

It is only an Ijaw man who doesn't know history will fail to understand that the Igbos, the Hausa/Fulanis and the Yorubas all have one dream and that dream is simple, which is to annex all the minority ethnic groups around them for their resources,land,strategic location and to serve as vassal states in their warped mindset.But here is the truth which you have failed to admit: The minorities of the Niger Delta will not be part of any arrangement where their interests are not well defined and protected and any attempt to force it on them would be met with a fierce resistance at all cost.

Go figure.....

Any Ijo person who claimed to know history as you have posited in the above crap is patently deluded.

1 Like

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Duru1(m): 12:03am On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Fine, but if you listen to the rethoric emanating from the quarters of the same people you are trying to align with, then it is important to be very careful here.

For any unity of purpose to be achieved, the Igbo man must first drop all the lies about the civil war that they've been spreading for more 4 decades and clearly respect ethnic boundaries else every effort to get these people onboard would amount to futile effort and any attempt to force it would be disastrous for everyone involved.

I will ask you to go through all the pro Biafran thread on this forum and see for yourself the mindset of an average Igbo man.

I would rather remain in the cage of my oppressor than join in a unity without purpose but only to serve some selfish interest of some persons who feel that they posses an ethnic superiority above other ethnic groups - That is totally unacceptable.

And when has it become the norm for another man to dictate where another man lays his claim of origin and how he wishes to address himself?
Until the Igbo man decides to disabuse his minds of all the civil war propaganda and expansionist agenda ,we will never go nowhere and of course they are going nowhere without us onboard and they knew it - They can make a run for it and see the backlash.

I have no interest in becoming a compatriot of a deluded fellow.
Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Duru1(m): 12:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your ignorance is superb my friend.

My two uncles fought on the different sides of the war and in every Niger Delta family it was almost the same until your agenda of expansionism started unfolding then they deserted and you quickly labelled them saboteurs ,shooting an entire village and anyone who says 'no'.

You know one thing I like about you guys ? You ability to believe in your own lies.That's a trait for one to be jealous of I swear.

What is the name of the village or are you confusing Odi with another imaginary village? I learnt about a Major from Sagbama who fought like a Tiger and hell bent in recapturing Igweocha (Port Harcourt) in 1969.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Truckpusher(m): 1:06am On Nov 13, 2015
Duru1:

I have no interest in becoming a compatriot of a deluded fellow.
Your own delusion is on a scale that can't be quantified at all.

Check yourselves abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by rusher14: 1:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Ugomba:
The last time I checked The North Own up to 85% of Nigeria Oil Wells!
The North born to rule mentality must be tackled first.

[b]List of oil block owners in Nigeria.
Source:

This Day Newspaper -

1 Alfred James Petroleum OPL 302 1991 Adewunmi Sijuade, Goke Sijuade, Adedeji Sijuade, Olayinka Sijude, Adeyemi Osiyemi and Femisola Awosika, with A.O Adeyinka as Chairman
2 Soglas Nigeria Limited OPL 226 1991 Oscar P. Udoji, P.E Udoji, E.E. Nwosu, with J.O. Udoji as Chairman
3 NorthEast Petroleum OPL 215, 840 &902 1991 Kommer Complex Limited, Nwokema Ngozi Mbu, Abubakar Jubril and Ashiru B. Aliu, A. Ayankoya with Saleh Jambo as Chairman
4 Optimum Petroleum OPL 310 1992 R.D. Adelu, Yusuf N’jie and O.A. Aremu with Ibrahim Bunu as Chairman
5 Sunlink Petroleum OPL 238 & OPL 311 1993 Olaniyi Olumide, Hayford Alile, Samuel Bolarinde, Richard Adelu, Martins Olisa, John Brunner and Emmanuel Ojei
6 Express Petroleum OPL 108 & 227 1995 Ahmade Rufai, Tajudeen Dantata, Dalhatu Gwarzo, Lawan Omar with Aminu Alhassan Dantata as Chairman
7 Dubril Oil Co. Nigeria OPL 96 1987 B.N. Itsueli, C.A. Itsueli, O.O. Itsueli, A.E. Ihuegbu with U.J. Itsueli as Chairman.
8 Amni Int. Petroleum OPL 112 &117 1998 &1999 E.C Edozien, Tunde Afolabi with Sanni Bello as Chairman
9 Atlas Petroleum Int. Nig Ltd OPL 109 1996 Umaru Ndanusa, Ikechukwu Joseph, Mohammadu Murtala with Arthur Eze as Chairman
10 Consolidated Oil OPL 103, 458, 136 1993, 1998 &2006 O. Adenuga and Ebi Omatsola with Mike Adenuga as Chairman
11 Oriental Energy Resources OPL 115 1999 Usman Danburan, Jibril Mohammed Indimi with Senior Mohammed Indimi as Chairman
12 Cavendish Petroleum Nig. Ltd OPL 110 1996 Gambo Gubio with Mai Deribe as Chairman
13 Allied Energy Resources Nig. Ltd OPL 120 & 121 2001 Mickey Lawal as Director with Kase Lawal as Chairman
14 Peak Petroleum OPL 122 2001 Adekunle Olumide, W. Bolaji, Florence D. Oluokun and Ayodeji Oluokun with M.A. Oluokun as Chairman
15 Summit Oil Nig. Limited OPL 205 and 206 1990 L.K.O Abiola, Radio Communications Nig. Ltd with M.K.O Abiola as Chairman
16 Crownwell Petroleum Ltd OPL 305 AND 306 1993 S.K Adejumo with Sair Kuashi as Chairman
17 Famfa Oil Ltd OPL 216 (OML 127) 1993 Folorunso Alakija wit Modupe Alakija as Chairman
18 MoniPulo OPL 114, 239, 234, 231 1999, 2008, 2008, 2007 F.A. Agama with O.B. Lulu Briggs as Chairman
19 Yinka Folawiyo Pet. Company OPL 113 1998 S.T. Folawiyo, T.B Folawiyo with W.I Folawiyo as Chairman
20 Zebbra Energy Limited OPL 248 2004 S.A. Oloko, Boni Madubunyi, Zimako O. Zimako with A.B.C. Orjiako as
Chairman
21 Oil and Gas Limited OPL 249 and 140 2003, 2006 M.O. I drisu with Reggie Uduhim as Chairman
22 Continental Oil and Gas Limited OPL 59 1998 Agbolade Paddy, Subair Shefiu with Mike Adenuga as Chairman
23 Emerald Energy Resources OML 141 2001 J.O. Amaefule, P.L. Caldwell, A.C. Uzoigwe, Amos NUR, C.N. Chieri,
Femi Akingbe, F.A. Njoku with Emmanuel Egbogah as Chairman
24 Oranto Petr. Limited OPL 320 2002 Arthur Eze as Chairman
25 Dajo Oil Limited OPL 320 2004 R.B. Domingo, M.O. Domingo, U.R. Domingo with Domingo Obande as Chairman
26 Malabu OPL 245 Dan Etete as Chairman
27 Orient Energy OPL 915, 916 N. Nwawka with Emeka Anyaoku as Chairman
28 Sahara Energy Exploration OPL 284, 228, 332 2005, 2006 Buba Lawal, Cole Tonye, Odunsi Ade as Directors
29 Enageed Resources Limited OPL 274 2007 Buba Lawal, Cole Tonye, Odunsi Ade as Directors
30 Seplat OPL 4, 38, 41 2010 A.B.C. Orjiako and Austin Avuru
31 Ekcrest E & P Limited OPL 40 2012 Emeka Offor as Chairman
32 First Hydrocarbon OPL 26 2011 O.A Azazi as Chairman
33 Neconde OPL 42 2011 Amesi Azudialu, John Umeh, Nnenna Obijesi
34 Niger Delta Western OPL 34 2012 Olayiwola Fatona, David Richards, P.O. Balogun, T. Omisore
35 Transcorp OPL 281 2011 Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Femi Otedola, Funso Lawal, Jacob Ajekigbe, Tony Ezenna, Ndi Onyiuke Okereke, Fola Adeola and Nicholas Okoye
36 Starcrest, Cross River Energy & NPDC OPL 242 2011 Emeka Offor, Chris Garuba
37 Starcrest OPL 291 Emeka Offor, Gidado Idris, Yzoni Yaw
38 South Atlantic (SAPETRO) OPL 264 (130) 1998 Miguel Guerrero, Joy Ikiebe, Guerrrero, with T.Y. Danjuma as Chairman
39 Oando OPL 278, 236 2005, 2006 Magoro, J.A. Tinubu, O. Boyo, M.O. Osunsanya, O. Adeyemo, O. Akpata, Oba Gbadebo, A. Peppe and Appiah Korang
40 Ashbert OPL 325 Albert Esiri, Ifeoma Esiri
41 Oil World OPL 241 2007 Gbenga Olawapo, Adekunle Akintola, Ibukun Olawepo, Rachael Akintola
42 Pan Ocean OPL 98, 275 1976, 2007 F.A. Fadeyi, M.D. Yusuf, S.D. Adeniyi
43 Cleanwater Consortium OPL 289 2007 Arumeni-Ikhide Joseph, Okey Nzenwa, Abu Ibrahim.
44 Afren Global Resources OPL 907, 917 2005, 2008 Rilwan Lukman, Osmah Shahenshah, Evert Jan Mulder, Peter Bingham, Guy Pass, Bet Cooper, Constantine, Egbert Imomoh
45 Centrica/CCC/All Bright Consortium OPL 276, 283 2005, 2006 Jake Mirica, John Sheers
46 Gas Transmission & Power Ltd OPL 905 2005 Ahmed Joda, Babangida Hassan Katsina, Makoji Aduku, Abubakar Joda
47 Global Energy Company Limited OPL 135 2005, 2010 S.A. Onabiyi, M.A. Koshoni, T.T. Anyansho, J.N. Obiago
48 New Nig. Devt. Company OPL 733,809, 810,722 Northern State governors
49 Tenoil Petroleum Energy Services OPL 2008 2007 Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Femi Otedola, Funso Lawal, Jacob Ajekigbe, Tony Ezenna, Ndi Onyiuke Okereke, Fola Adeola, Nicholas Okoye, with Elumelu as Chairman
Marginal Fields Operators
1 Niger Delta Company Ogbele (OML 54) 1999 Aret Adams, Uduimo Itsueli, Sammy Olagbaju, David Richard, Udi Ibru and Fatona Layi
2 Prime Petr. Ltd & Suffolk Petr Asaramaroru (OML 11) 2003 MacPepple Henry, Macpepple Joy, Macpepple Emmanuel, Macpepple Elfrida and Macpepple Victoria
3 Oriental Energy Owok (OML 67), Ebok 2006, 2007 Alhaji Indimi, Usman Danburran
4 Universal Energy Stubb Creek Field (OML 13/14 2003 Amana Nkoyo, Mianaekere Nelson, Abubakar Hayatou, Mboho Emmanuel, Ekpo Akpan, Inyang Etim (Akwa Ibom Govt.
5 Eurafric Energy Limited Dawes Island (OML 54) 2003 Onoh Anthony, Onoh Christiana, Onoh Ngozi, George Udoekong, Nwauche Erastus.
6 Pillar Oil Limited Umusati/Igbuku (OML 56) 2003 Onosode G.O, Fadahunsi O, Amakiri J., Hassan-Katsina Usman, Tonwe Basife, Obaseki Godwin, Akoyomare Ambrose, Fisher Abayomi, Anaekwena Anthony, Avuru
Spencer, Onosode Spencer, Hassan-Babangida.
7 Bayelsa Oil Company Atala (OML 46) Bayelsa Govt, Brigidi David, Alamieyesheiga Anitonbrapa, Ifimain Ekine, Jonathan Selereipre, Enddeley Francis, Chinwetelu Chris, Willians E.J., Aliyu Abubakar
8 Movideo E&P Ekeh (OML 88) Idau Sadiq, Jacobs Kayode, Enahoro Victor, Mohammed Aishatu, Tugger Yusuf, Okwuaive Iyabo, Sadare Raymond
9 Bicta Energy Ogedeh (OML 90) Adesemowo G.A, Bashir MM, Onumodu Soye, Akinro C.A, Malberbe T. Unejei T.
10 Guarantee Petrr & Owena Oil Ororo (OML 95) Rufus Giwa, Ayodele Johnson, Fayose Abiodun, Unuigbe Odion, Omobomi Samuel, Rotimi Luyi, Adefarati Tunde, Duyie Korede, Ojo Segun, Ogedengbe Dele, Aidi Abass, Adegbonmire Wunmi, Amoye Mofisco, Ebiseni Sola, Oladunni Solomon, Agoi-George Segun, Akinruntan F.E, Hassan AlGazali, Eburajolo Victor, S.A. Ajayi.
11 Platform Petroleum Limited Egboma (OML 38) Edmund Daukoru, Avuru Austin, Amachi Moshe, Adegoke Oluwafeyisola, Addo-Bayero Nasir, Ewendu Chidi .
12 Sogenal Ltd Akepo (OML 90) Funso Lawal, Joda Abubakar, Harriman Hope, Odu Bunmi, Edohoeket Samuel, Yahaya Mohammed, Dada Nicholas, Yellowe Kenneth.
13 Chorus Energy Amoji (OML 56) Akerele Chris, Mamman Samaila, Ihetu G.S. Braide Kombo, Banks Nigel, Clubb James, Uhuegbulem Ben, Baba Gana Abba.
14 Millennium Oil and Gas Oza (OML 11) Ali Chris, Maseli John, Karrs Sastry, Shama Yogi, Igweze Emeka, Bashir Farouk.
15 Brittania U-Nigeria Ajapa (OML 90) Ifejika Uju, Ifejika Emmanuel, Omu Paul, Otiji Igwe, Ikpeme Ita, Cardoso Tokie, Okonkwo Annie, Inua Mogaji, Mbanefo Louis, Ombu AVM, Horsfall A.K., Ukpong Uche, Ogoro Emomena, Ifejika E.I, Umar Alhaji, Ikpele A.O
16 Network E & P Qua Iboe (OML 13) Ajose Adeogun Ladi, Adesomoju Akin Alex -Duduyemi, Adewusi Adebowale, Ifode Yeletide, Gasau Ismaila Musa, John Etop, Olagbede Olufemi.
17 Waltersmith Petroman & Morris Petr. Ibigwe (OML 16) Isa Abdulrasak, Saleh Danjuma, Utomvie Nyingi, Ita Princess, Okoli Ndubuisi, Kakpovie Anthony, Okpala Eugene, Idrisu Mammudu, Idrisu Lawal, Isokrari Ombo, Nzeakor Nick, Abdulsalami Abdul, Nwabudo Ignatius.
18 Midwestern Oil & Gas & Suntrust Oil Umsadege (OML 56 ) Igbokwe Ken, Afejuku Anthony, Daultry Akpeti, Sagoe Kweku-Mensah, Gambo Lawan, Oshevire William, Mordi Sylvanus, Maidoh Daniel, Fatayi-Williams Babatunde, Mohammed Waziri, Emerhor Otega, Dublin-Green Winston, Mohammed Abubakar, Oduah Stella, Okafor Ugo and Baba-Ahmed Mouftah.
19 Independent Energy Limited Ofa (OML 30) Ikelionwu Emeka, Ohunmwangho Steve, Yar’Adua Murtala, Okudu Anthony, Bello Shamsudeen, Obaoye Michael, Monanuma.
20 Del Sigma KE (OML 55) Amachree Sokeiprim, Ungbuku K.D., Bakut J.I, Chaff Kabiru.
21 Associated Oil & Dansaki Petroleum Tom Shot Bank (OML 14) Machunga Laraba, Gwadah Bitus, Balat Isaiah, Uzor Azuka, Ibok Udo, Uzoechi Isaac, Kadiri Samuel, Afolabi Aderenlr, Yinka Aina
22 Frontier Oil Limited Uquo (OML 13) Dada Thomas, Lolomari Odoliyi, Kolade Victor, Yisa Solomon, Nwasikeobi, Alechenu Emmanuel, Bello Falalu.
23 Energia Limited & Oando Prod. Devt Ltd Ebendo/Obodeti (OML 56) Horsfall A.U, Aribeana Stephen, Shawley Cooker, Bello Lawal, Ene Emeka, Afolabi Ade, Coker Sam, Esiri Albert, Dibiaezue Ifeoma, Hammad Charles, Macgregor Olushola, Oando
24 Goland Petroleum Devt. Company Oriri (OML 88) Kingsley Ngelale, Mogaji Gambo, Slako Johnson, Anthony Dotimi
25 Excel Exploration & Production Eremor (OML 46) Abiodun Awosika as shareholder.
26 Sahara Energy & African Oil Ltd. Tsekelewu (OML 40) Baba Lawal, Cole Tonye, Odunsi Ade, Adeniji Titi, Akinla Ladipo, Bently John, Ciroma Musa, Odili Obi F., Du-Frayer.
27 Green Energy International Ltd Otakikpo A.A. Olojede as shareholder.
28 All Grace Energy Ubima (OML 46) Adeola Adenikinju, Sola Alab
[/b]
Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by ikechu1278: 2:11am On Nov 13, 2015
Obiagu1:

In Biafra, there will be Igbo, Ibibio, Ogoni, Ijaw, Edo, and Northern Provinces.
Each of these provinces controls their resources 100%.
The population of non-Igbos is almost equal to the Igbos.

Now tell me, how can the Igbo dominate or cheat others out of their resources when the Igbo don't control it?

This is the second time I've seen you include edo in this your statement. Dude Edo, excluding igbanke, is not included in biafra.
Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by ikechu1278: 2:14am On Nov 13, 2015
@op

After in our eyes, your brothers Tonyebarcainsta and Truckpusher tried to steal an igboland in the name of ndoki and Egbema and till date, still trying to steal it, I don't trust you ijaw nigg@s anymore. Stay in your lane and we'll stay in ours. Good luck on your walk to freedom. May it be fruitful someday

1 Like

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Duru1(m): 2:32am On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your own delusion is on a scale that can't be quantified at all.

Check yourselves abeg.

I have already checked myself and all vital signs are "A" Okay. It was not long ago, in the 70s, when I visited Yenegoa via helicopter. The visit reinforced what I have seen as a child in Ijo that they are the boat people. It is act of irresponsibility in the extreme for an Ijo to talk about land instead of creek. What a dumbass. As a kid I use to help my mother in trade along Borokiri Rd by waterside in Igweocha immediately after the war. In most case, we resort to trade by barter. We exchanged bag of garri (Single) for drums of Akamere and baskets of smoked fish. Does it look like group who had land would want garri, yam and even cocoayam in exchange of drums of Akamere?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Fine, but if you listen to the rethoric emanating from the quarters of the same people you are trying to align with, then it is important to be very careful here.

For any unity of purpose to be achieved, the Igbo man must first drop all the lies about the civil war that they've been spreading for more 4 decades and clearly respect ethnic boundaries else every effort to get these people onboard would amount to futile effort and any attempt to force it would be disastrous for everyone involved.

I will ask you to go through all the pro Biafran thread on this forum and see for yourself the mindset of an average Igbo man.

I would rather remain in the cage of my oppressor than join in a unity without purpose but only to serve some selfish interest of some persons who feel that they posses an ethnic superiority above other ethnic groups - That is totally unacceptable.

And when has it become the norm for another man to dictate where another man lays his claim of origin and how he wishes to address himself?
Until the Igbo man decides to disabuse his minds of all the civil war propaganda and expansionist agenda ,we will never go nowhere and of course they are going nowhere without us onboard and they knew it - They can make a run for it and see the backlash.

Your bitterness with respect to the the brighter side of evolving realities intrigues me to say the least.

This is the first time I am exposed to perceive that slavery in the hands of oppressors is better than joining forces with a movement destined to freedom.

Think twice and appreciate that freedom is not given but taken. Take the golden opportunity or die a slave.!!!!?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sokoto Government Grants Amnesty To 8,000 Ghost Workers / Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Paris Club Debt / ‘2016 Budget Delay Shows Unpreparedness Of Buhari's Administration’ - Emma Ujah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.