Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Any Mormons In De House Holla! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Mormons In De House Holla! (633 Views)

Thread For Mormons / Mormons [Members Of LDS] Lets Meet Here. / Any Mormons In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Mormons In De House Holla! by Nignog: 1:02pm On May 17, 2009
My babys daddy is Joseph Smith
Holla if you feel me my Mormon brothas!
Re: Any Mormons In De House Holla! by Horus(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2009
Nignog:

My babys daddy is Joseph Smith
Holla if you feel me my Mormon brothas!

It’s sad how the Mormons who were founded by a man named Joseph Fielding Smith (1805-1844 AD), and now refer to themselves as The Church of Latter Day Saints, have actually succeeded in deceiving many Blacks into joining their congregation without telling them the root and seed of racism in their doctrine. According to them, the only black person in Mormon Heaven is the faithful servant of Joseph Smith , Abel Burns; and Blacks can become Mormons, but not priests and neither can they enter Mormon Heaven, how racist. As a matter of fact, when Mr. Abel’s nephew, Eugene Burns passed on, a Mormon patriarch, even repeated the Mormon belief, that he, being a Moor will not be able to enter Mormon Heaven. This racist thinking is not found anywhere in any of the ancient tablets. Not withstanding, Blacks are ignorant as to how they ever came up with the curse of Ham being black people. In light of what the bible says about the curse of Canaan, describing white spots in the skin (Leviticus 13:38) which the Jehovah’s Witness claim in their books, and I quote from them, page 407 of Did Man Get Here By Creation Or Evolution?, “Black race from Cush, not due to curse of Canaan, whose descendants were white.”
Re: Any Mormons In De House Holla! by Nignog: 12:31am On May 18, 2009
Horus:

It’s sad how the Mormons who were founded by a man named Joseph Fielding Smith (1805-1844 AD), and now refer to themselves as The Church of Latter Day Saints, have actually succeeded in deceiving many Blacks into joining their congregation without telling them the root and seed of racism in their doctrine. According to them, the only black person in Mormon Heaven is the faithful servant of Joseph Smith , Abel Burns; and Blacks can become Mormons, but not priests and neither can they enter Mormon Heaven, how racist. As a matter of fact, when Mr. Abel’s nephew, Eugene Burns passed on, a Mormon patriarch, even repeated the Mormon belief, that he, being a Moor will not be able to enter Mormon Heaven. This racist thinking is not found anywhere in any of the ancient tablets. Not withstanding, Blacks are ignorant as to how they ever came up with the curse of Ham being black people. In light of what the bible says about the curse of Canaan, describing white spots in the skin (Leviticus 13:38) which the Jehovah’s Witness claim in their books, and I quote from them, page 407 of Did Man Get Here By Creation Or Evolution?, “Black race from Cush, not due to curse of Canaan, whose descendants were white.”

Wat all de crazy talkn abot? holla back me mormon broda.
Re: Any Mormons In De House Holla! by Horus(m): 12:17pm On May 18, 2009
Nignog:

Wat all de crazy talkn abot? holla back me mormon broda.
Are you talking in slang or english?
Re: Any Mormons In De House Holla! by Nignog: 12:39pm On May 18, 2009
wuz up playr
diz iz de english speak me mormon broda
my wivez teach me reel good wid de kidz as we be home schoolin
now what all ur craze talkn be abot?

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Priest And Paedophilia In Africa / Could Jesus Have Ressurected A Black Man? / Five Questions For Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.