Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC (5027 Views)

The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri / NNPC: Why Kachikwu Was Removed As GMD / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by biafranqueen: 5:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Technically Kachikwu was pushed out of NNPC, we should not lie to ourselves.
Muhammadu Buhari is the Minister of Petroleum so that makes Kachikwu his assistant noise maker.
So basically it was a corner, corner move by PMB, let us see who his replacement will be.
Who wants to place a bet on what region the new GM will come from?

12 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by Lanretoye(m): 5:58am On Nov 13, 2015
Obviously not a biafran but definitely a nigerian,I bet.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by dejavski(m): 6:00am On Nov 13, 2015
I bet it will be another SSNER.. baba sef know as e dey go

Let me guess.....
Prof Tam David West/ Prof Pat Utomi
Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by Bitterleafsoup: 6:10am On Nov 13, 2015
It was an emergeny post anyway so he should have known his days were numbered.
I say he will come from something that begins with North.

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by Opinedecandid(m): 6:12am On Nov 13, 2015
We all know Baba Bubu's antics.

No surprises.

No changes.

4 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by biafranqueen: 6:18am On Nov 13, 2015
Opinedecandid:
We all know Baba Bubu's antics.

No surprises.

No changes.
But some people were applauding his appointment. But like they say common sense na be common.

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by biafranqueen: 6:22am On Nov 13, 2015
Lanretoye:
Obviously lol!

4 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by sandraokosun1: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2015
Op grow some sense, kakuchu remains the nnpc gmd, ur technicality exist in ur head alone. Their is no acting or permanent secretary in that nnpc, ibe remains its md. U are only assuming and as a biafrag u never mean well for nigeria, who takes ur delusion serious. Buhari wont make ibe minister of state that is less important to nnpc. He knws where ibe expertise is needed which is the crucial nnpc. Min of state is just a plus a min, fash and ameachi etc are heading more than one min. Ibe has just nnpc and state min, so their is no point to say he has to do only one

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by maskamdo(m): 6:28am On Nov 13, 2015
Maybe we should just bring an expatriate priest from the vatican, so the shout/cry can be suspended for a while, I honestly believe nigeria is d only oil producing country that neighbors of the oil producing zone makes so much noise about the oil than the bereaved and actual owners of the oil... My humble opinion not even my household opinion ooh!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by biafranqueen: 6:33am On Nov 13, 2015
sandraokosun1:
Op grow some sense, kakuchu remains the nnpc gmd, ur technicality exist in ur head alone. Their is no acting or permanent secretary in that nnpc, ibe remains its md. U are only assuming and as a biafrag u never mean well for nigeria, who takes ur delusion serious. Buhari wont make ibe minister of state that is less important to nnpc. He knws where ibe expertise is needed which is the crucial nnpc. Min of state is just a plus a min, fash and ameachi etc are heading more than one min. Ibe has just nnpc and state min, so their is no point to say he has to do only one
Most zombies refuse to read the writing on the wall. They are shopping for new GM as we speak, stop being naive Bae.

6 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by biafranqueen: 6:34am On Nov 13, 2015
maskamdo:
Maybe we should just bring an expatriate priest from the vatican, so the shout/cry can be suspended for a while, I honestly believe nigeria is d only oil producing country that neighbors of the oil producing zone makes so much noise about the oil than the bereaved and actual owners of the oil... My humble opinion not even my household opinion ooh!!!!!
So Imo does not have oil? What are you trying to say?

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by colossus2: 6:40am On Nov 13, 2015
biafranqueen:
Muhammadu Buhari is the Minister of Petroleum so that makes Kachikwu his assistant noise maker.
So basically it was a corner, corner move by PMB, let us see who his replacement will be.
Technically, how does it affect you?
Are you his daughter?

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by honeywealth75(m): 6:49am On Nov 13, 2015
South south
Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by sandraokosun1: 6:50am On Nov 13, 2015
biafranqueen:
Most zombies refuse to read the writing on the wall. They are shopping for new GM as we speak, stop being naive Bae.
what concerns u with zoo policies? I am a nigeria and can tell u the gmd is firmly kachukwu, have u read a single newspaper even make a rumour of new nnpc gmd

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by okosodo: 6:50am On Nov 13, 2015
I bet with my head, it will be a muslim and from the north

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by biafranqueen: 6:55am On Nov 13, 2015
honeywealth75:
South south
Two for South South hmmm so you really think such a sensitive post will go back to the South? I must say I would really be surprised, but anything is possible.

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by biafranqueen: 6:58am On Nov 13, 2015
sandraokosun1:
what concerns u with zoo policies? I am a nigeria and can tell u the gmd is firmly kachukwu, have u read a single newspaper even make a rumour of new nnpc gmd
Well until they let my people go and my state still uses IGR to feed your Governors, I still have mouth to talk.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by biafranqueen: 6:59am On Nov 13, 2015
okosodo:
I bet with my head, it will be a muslim and from the north
Your head will be safe am sure.

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by sandraokosun1: 7:07am On Nov 13, 2015
biafranqueen:
Well until they let my people go and my state still uses IGR to feed your Governors, I still have mouth to talk.
u guys have been telling us how u have passort. .Numbr plates and everything to start biafrag and that u only need to opt out.
Why nt tell ur senators, reps to come to biafrag, is fg also tieing a rope to their waist or forcing them to leave their homes to senate.
If ur reps are so obsessed with nigeria, at least u have control of urself, why not abstain frm every zoo talk and run to biafrg.
What ever suit u clowns or get u consoled sha

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by biafranqueen: 7:11am On Nov 13, 2015
sandraokosun1:
u guys have been telling us how u have passort. .Numbr plates and everything to start biafrag and that u only need to opt out.
Why nt tell ur senators, reps to come to biafrag, is fg also tieing a rope to their waist or forcing them to leave their homes to senate.
If ur reps are so obsessed with nigeria, at least u have control of urself, why not abstain frm every zoo talk and run to biafrg.
What ever suit u clowns or get u consoled sha
Have a nice day undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by Urine: 7:24am On Nov 13, 2015
It's always disastrous when a fooolish person has Internet access.

4 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Make una leave baba alone even duo we were scammed but I still have hope so let's give him the benefit of doubts

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2015
Urine:
It's always disastrous when a fooolish person has Internet access.

Just on point my brother, can you imagine the stupidity when fooolish people like the OP have access to internet, dont blame him, blame Tecno

6 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2015
biafranqueen:

Who opened your cage again, now you are loose!!

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by Ballmer: 7:49am On Nov 13, 2015
biafranqueen:
Two for South South hmmm so you really think such a sensitive post will go back to the South? I must say I would really be surprised, but anything is possible.

You'd be surprised because bigotry as ruined your life. You can not complain about the shared port folios but you definitely n desperately need something despicable to wail about. The fact remain an Igbo is manning that office.

4 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by drauj(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2015
Lanretoye:
You shall see goodness and mercies all the days of your life.

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by Lanretoye(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2015
drauj:
You shall see goodness and mercies all the days of your life.
Amin oo,and you too

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by ALISMILE(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2015
biafranqueen:
After d good ministeral post given to us(South) u re still trying to weep up ethnic sentiments! Get out of here jare! PMB shud appoint the next GMD frm anywhere! Wen ur dad becomes president he shud appoint u as his vice president!

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by ALISMILE(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2015
sandraokosun1:
u don't really get it! Even if Baba appoints sombdy else as NNPC GMD, baba as d Min of Petro and President, is not expected to be very active in d role of min of petro. Hence, Kachikwu as d min of state for petro will be in charge in place of d President! Kachikwu will be d one to do all the runnings! See how he was received on assumption of office, like he was d miniter! That's how I see it sha!

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by ALISMILE(m): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2015
JayJohnson:

Just on point my brother, can you imagine the stupidity when fooolish people like the OP have access to internet, dont blame him, blame Tecno
o boy! U funny o! But d girl na beeeach sha!

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC by ALISMILE(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2015
biafranqueen:
jus name d biafrag state that generates for d FG! Its only d states in D SS or ND that gen! Continue to live in dat delusional little world of urs! ND and biafrag are two diff and seperate entities that will never ever be together! We d pple of d ND reject u guys!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (18+) / Ike Ekweremadu Choice Of Isi Agu May Have Provoked An Attack / Breaking: Ugm On The Run In Orlu As Army Kills 35.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.