Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company (63232 Views)

GIFMIS Codes Needed For Payment Settlement On Remita. / Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme / TSA Transfers: Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by airsaylongcon: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2015
deramarks:
. I wud smile politely and say "no am from imo state" but if u were talkin to someone else I wud let d person defend herself

Fair enough that's you. I'm tired of yorubas calling all non-yoruba southerners Ibo. There's only 2.5m Urhobo people. We cant afford having our elites been referred to as coming from somewhere else
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by deramarks(f): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Fair enough that's you. I'm tired of yorubas calling all non-yoruba southerners Ibo. There's only 2.5m Urhobo people. We cant afford having our elites been referred to as coming from somewhere else
. I neva saw ur point till now really? So u were. Actually on d ibo side u sounded like u were fyting d urhobo guy well....*itz not ma biznez sha undecided
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by laudate: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2015
adconline:

Giving away sophisticated idiocy since 1960.. So Dr Kolade unknowingly accepted to become a chairman of a coy he barely knows? If this company is found culpable that Kolade is going to be exonerated?? So someone like Kolade, former MD of Cadbury, doesnt have any stake in a company for him to be made chairman Naija is toast with this type of mentality!!

Hehehe.... I no know say you sef, see am!! cheesy And with all the corporate governance issues that directors of a board are expected to fulfil in accordance with the law, someone is still coming up to say Kolade has no idea of what goes on in a company under his watch. Tomorrow, they will say he has no shares in it, sef.

We are watching to see how this drama will end in 3D. grin
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by supergist1(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
How To Make Payment With Remita (www.remita.net)

Today we are going to talk about Remita.net. Maybe you don’t know about Remita and you were told to use remita and you are wondering what it is or what it dose. Remita is an electronic platform that helps organisations (SMEs, Corporate Organisations, Multinationals, State Governments, Government Agencies, NGOs, Religious Organisations, Residen
http://www.supergist.com.ng/payment-remita-www-remita-net/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Saves N360k In A Gallon (Photos) / Seun Adedeji Was Arrested For Weed At 13 Now Owns A Weed Startup At 27-bloomberg / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.