Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

2face Loving Shoutout To His Wife As She Turns 31 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Loving Shoutout To His Wife As She Turns 31 (576 Views)

Segun Arinze Sends Loving Shoutout To His Wife As She Turns A Year Older / Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums / Peter Okoye Sends Loving Shoutout To Wife As She Turns A Year Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Loving Shoutout To His Wife As She Turns 31 by Daminaj1(f): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2015
Annie Idibia is a year older today November 13th. Her loving husband took to instagram to suprise the actress.

He wrote;

HBD my Queen!!! Words are not enough 2 say what I wish for u. May the Almighty continue 2 guide and protect you for us. Oya let's fly there!!!

@Lalasticlala

Re: 2face Loving Shoutout To His Wife As She Turns 31 by Daminaj1(f): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2015
Photo from her birthday dinner.
Guests include

- Tania Omotayo
- Iyanya
- Freda Francis

and many more

Re: 2face Loving Shoutout To His Wife As She Turns 31 by docmoses(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: 2face Loving Shoutout To His Wife As She Turns 31 by boboLIL(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2015
Mean while

Something to spice ur day up wid*****

* how to make babies

A child asked his father, "how were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on". The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "we were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "you lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mum was talking about her side of family...
Re: 2face Loving Shoutout To His Wife As She Turns 31 by youngberry001(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2015
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

SA Rapper AKA Gets Styled By Swanky Jerry He Also Show Off Nigerian Currency / (PHOTO) Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road Because Airlines Complained Of Bad / My Husband Baby Seat And Change The Baby Diapers — Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.