Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Olivia Pope Vs. Harvey Specter In Court Who Wins - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Olivia Pope Vs. Harvey Specter In Court Who Wins (1070 Views)

Morocco’s ECOWAS Ambition And The Specter Of The Nigerian Economy / Netflix Parts Ways With Kevin Spacey Based On The Harvey Weinstein Syndrome / White House Needs Emergency Funds To Tackle Hurricane Harvey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olivia Pope Vs. Harvey Specter In Court Who Wins by aminho(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2015
Suppose there is a confrontation in court Olivia Pope vs. Harvey Specter. Who would win it?

Harvey "plays the man", not the odds- it can often get dirty. And if it comes to Olivia's reputation itself, let's face it- there's a lot of dirt (like, having-an-affair-with-the-president dirt) to dig. But even if Pope has a murkier past than Harvey, she can (duh) play dirty too- and she has her 'associates' to help her at it. Besides, she is KNOWN for her ferocity when it comes to defending clients (answering all those pesky reporters, press conferences), not to mention herself. Both Harvey and Olivia have a kind of...impenetrable, self-assured, in-charge, calm & collected exterior (obviously, there have been extreme exceptions). I can't see who would slip first. Both are equally charming, convincing and forceful. But resource-wise, forget Specter has Mike the genius with an eidetic memory- Olivia has her army of gladiators, and contacts that go as high as the heavens. So now what? I'm guessing the jury would be hung, and the judge would call for a retrial. No one beats Pope, but I somehow can't imagine Specter losing either. (I tried envisioning a gun-to-the-head scenario for myself, still no luck. It'd be a stalemate.)

Re: Olivia Pope Vs. Harvey Specter In Court Who Wins by Tobilastik(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
Suits and scandal lovers can't answer this

(1) (Reply)

Got This Message From CBNBVN, Is it 419? *pic* / How To Detect A Hidden Camera In Hotel Rooms / Is Nairaland Allowing Attacks On Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.