Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review (3410 Views)

Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) / Allcall Bro Unboxing And Review: The Most Affordable Dual Camera Android Phone. / Xiaomi Mi4 Or Tecno Phantom 5, Choose One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by mcjoe007: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2015
The Xiaomi Mi 4 is one of the latest device from
Xiaomi and will be launched in Nigeria later this
month. The smart device comes with a 5-inch display
screen which runs on Android OS 4.4.3 Kitkat. With a
powerful it runs quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon
801 processor, the Xiaomi Mi 4 clocked at up to
2.5GHz.
The internal storage of the Xiaomi Mi 4 varies as it
has a 16GB memory storage and as well 64GB
memory storage variable and comes a massive 3GB
of RAM.
Writing about the camera, the Mi 4 has a 13MP rear
camera and a 8MP Sony sensor front camera which
has a high resolution.
The battery is a Non-Removable 3080mAh size that
can last around a day and a
half according to Xiaomi, the Mi 4 also supports quick
charging as it can charge up to 60% in less than an
hour.
LAUNCH
Announced: 2014, July
BODY
Dimensions: 139.2 x 68.5 x 8.9 mm (5.48 x 2.70 x
0.35 in)
Weight: 149 g (5.26 oz)
SIM Micro-SIM
DISPLAY
Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size: 5.0 inches (~72.3% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch: Yes
PLATFORM
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801
CPU: Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400
MEMORY
Card slot: No
Internal: 16/64 GB, 3 GB RAM
CAMERA: Primary 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels,
autofocus, LED flash
Secondary: 8 MP, 1080p@30fps
COMMS
WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi
Direct, DLNA, hotspot
Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support, GLONASS, Beidou
Infrared port: Yes
Radio: FM radio
USB: microUSB v2.0, USB Host
BATTERY
-Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery
– Fast battery charging: 60% in 30 min (Quick Charge
2.0)
-Stand-by Up to 280 h (3G)
Price: $320
source
imagineproject2..co.ke/2015/11/xiaomi-mi4-specs-and-reviews.html?m=1 to see more details and pics

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by amAZEing: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
mcjoe007:
2.5GHz.
of RAM.
has a high resolution.
hour.
LAUNCH
BODY
0.35 in)
SIM Micro-SIM
DISPLAY
PLATFORM
MEMORY
autofocus, LED flash
COMMS
Direct, DLNA, hotspot
BATTERY
2.0)
source
imagineproject2..co.ke/2015/11/xiaomi-mi4-specs-and-reviews.html?m=1 to see more details and pics

Please, is this Latest product from Xiaomi?
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by mcjoe007: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
amAZEing:

not really latest but it surely new in nigeria I tried updating d pics but network .u can try check on d source
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by BluePearls(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
MI4C is better.. Nigeria used as dumping ground as usual.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lol... And someone was telling me the other day that tecno, infinix and other mtk device will pack one side when xiaomi finally arrive...

Lol... See the price alone sef, omo dem go be like gionee
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Frontier2: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Xiaomi phones are good but how well can they compete? Are the prices of their phones reasonable?
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Lordaweezy: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Now this is value for your money ✔
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Mogenerous(f): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
mcjoe007:
2.5GHz.
of RAM.
has a high resolution.
hour.
LAUNCH
BODY
0.35 in)
SIM Micro-SIM
DISPLAY
PLATFORM
MEMORY
autofocus, LED flash
COMMS
Direct, DLNA, hotspot
BATTERY
2.0)
source

Wow would you copy a content to your blog without giving credit to the original writer?! Kindly add the source www.androidnigeria.com.ng/full-specifications-of-xiaomi-mi-4/. I'm the original writer of this content so give credit for posting my stuff
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Tallesty1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mogenerous:

Wow would you copy a content to your blog without giving credit to the original writer?! Kindly add the source www.androidnigeria.com.ng/full-specifications-of-xiaomi-mi-4/. I'm the original writer of this content so give credit for posting my stuff
That's the problem with our bloggers
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Mogenerous(f): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
That's the problem with our bloggers

Can you just imagine
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
BluePearls:
MI4C is better.. Nigeria used as dumping ground as usual.

Don't mind and them. Am just looking at them. And they want to collect $350 for it.
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by KuliMart: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
amAZEing:

Mi 4 was their 2014 flagship.

Latest device from Xiaomi is Xiaomi Mi 4c followed by Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 (In stock)

Check our store to get Xiaomi redmi note 2.
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Youngpo413: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2015
I'm not sure Xiaomi products will be launched in Nigeria,its just a rumor,just like NTEL and internet.org.
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by ThisMeansWAR: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2015
Youngpo413:
I'm not sure Xiaomi products will be launched in Nigeria,its just a rumor,just like NTEL and internet.org.
its not a rumour.. Even forbes reported it.. Not sure about the ntel thing though
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by businessMODE(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Gionee Marathon M5 Lite (Marathon Mini) Gionee M5 Marathon Mini Dual Sim (Micro Sim)5 Inch LCD capacitive touchscreen Android OS 5.1 (Lollipop) 8 MP Primary Camera 5 MP Secondary Camera 16GB Internal Memory, 2 GB RAM 1.3Ghz Quad Core processor 4000 mAh Battery

Infinix Hot Note 2 5.9 inch large screen with fitting-hand design, NOTE2 (159.5*82.5*9.3mm) is bigger but easier to hold bringing comfort grab feel. The superior screen-to-body ratio offer users a more satisfying viewing experience. Now you can watch videos and play games to the greatest effect. NOTE2 features the FHD BSI hi-def front camera. It has 1.6μm large-pixel area and 70% increased light intake. A 16:9 photosensitive chip matches screen ratio for flawless photography.
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by sunsplash99(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
got my mi4 since January 2015. its a nice phone with 3gb ram .
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Worksunlimited: 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
KuliMart:

Mi 4 was their 2014 flagship.

Latest device from Xiaomi is Xiaomi Mi 4c followed by Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 (In stock)

Check our store to get Xiaomi redmi note 2.

Kulimart!! U fall my hand with this thing wey u talk.. How can redmi note 2 and mi4c be their latest device?

Mi5s, mi5s plus and redmi note 4 pro go come be wetin?
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Worksunlimited: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
udemzy101:
Lol... And someone was telling me the other day that tecno, infinix and other mtk device will pack one side when xiaomi finally arrive...

This phone manufacturers wey u mention no reach Xiaomi devices in any form...

I no understand why u would be comparing phones with cores clocking at 1.3ghz to a Xiaomi whose least recent device has a core clocking at 1.8ghz..?

Xiaomi would chase those other phones you mentioned back to wherever they came from, once they enter the Nigerian market proper..
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
Worksunlimited:

This phone manufacturers wey u mention no reach Xiaomi devices in any form...

I no understand why u would be comparing phones with cores clocking at 1.3ghz to a Xiaomi whose least recent device has a core clocking at 1.8ghz..?

Xiaomi would chase those other phones you mentioned back to wherever they came from, once they enter the Nigerian market proper..

Lol... Chase to where?

the way you guys reason baffles me, you think someone can just come into a market and chase those who have been there for years away just like that?

Even Nokia can't boast of such, These buyers are used to Infinix,tecno and gionee..

when xiaomi finally enters Nigeria only the tech savvy guys will go after it at first, it will take years for them to fully gain ground and u don't expect Tecno and the rest to fold their hands and watch.
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Worksunlimited: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
udemzy101:

Lol... Chase to where?

the way you guys reason baffles me, you think someone can just come into a market and chase those who have been there for years away just like that?

Even Nokia can't boast of such, These buyers are used to Infinix,tecno and gionee..

when xiaomi finally enters Nigeria only the tech savvy guys will go after it at first, it will take years for them to fully gain ground and u don't expect Tecno and the rest to fold their hands and watch.

There are Nigerians already using Xiaomi devices (myself included). Used to use the infinix hot note till I discovered the Xiaomi...

Believe you me.. All it takes to gain the market from infinix and techno, is some aggressive marketing on the part of Xiaomi..

Xiaomi has far better specs than infinix, tecno and gionee (gionee factored their amigo from the Xiaomi's miui, which they were formerly using before they decided to come up with the amigo) put together..

It's annoying how they provide their customers with mediocre specs and then put insane price tags on them..

I mean how can the mediocre spec'd infinix note 3 be going for close to 70k?

A phone whose singular core is clocked at no more than 1.3ghz..
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Gptech(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Kulimart!! U fall my hand with this thing wey u talk.. How can redmi note 2 and mi4c be their latest device?

Mi5s, mi5s plus and redmi note 4 pro go come be wetin?
Old thread, he was correct.
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Worksunlimited: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gptech:

Old thread, he was correct.

Oh.. Didn't notice that earlier.. My bad!
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Gptech(m): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Oh.. Didn't notice that earlier.. My bad!

Those days my redmi note 2 used to be the king of all midrange phones grin, even now almost all phones from those little companies can't match it. lipsrsealed
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Dandsome: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Well it has good specs but I'm still with tecno
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Worksunlimited: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gptech:

Those days my redmi note 2 used to be the king of all midrange phones grin, even now almost all phones from those little companies can't match it. lipsrsealed

grin

Gbam.. True talk, man!
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Gptech(m): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Worksunlimited:

grin

Gbam.. True talk, man!
Seriously, the only downside is the poor battery backup, but performance and others like display is damn! E just blike high end device even after using for over a year! lol.
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Gptech(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dandsome:
Well it has good specs but I'm still with tecno
Boss enjoy your tecno jare, but the day you go touch even my old device, you nor go fit sleep well ooo. grin
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Worksunlimited: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gptech:

Seriously, the only downside is the poor battery backup, but performance and others like display is damn! E just blike high end device even after using for over a year! lol.

Lolz.. I know that feel, man!

Xiaomi is just an awesome device to possess.. Premium all round..
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Dandsome: 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Good specs but I'm still with team tecno
Re: Xiaomi Mi4 In Nigeria, See The Specs And Review by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 19, 2017
udemzy101:

If you wanna buy xiaomi phones at cheap price go and buy from aliexpress.com

(1) (Reply)

The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. / How Do I Reactivate My Old Airtel Sim Pack / London Use Blackberry Passport - 32GB - Red For Sale In Lagos Call 08164043897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.