Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,926 members, 7,799,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) (27326 Views)

Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria / Super Eagles Gifted Beats By Dre Head Phone Ahead Of Their Match Against England / Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
osedvgirl:

yes grin

Lai lai e no go happen. After the match they can look at bobby anyhow.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by jonathanOz: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
osedvgirl:
there is no crime in looking grin
I fit look your own? Shey you no go vex
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by Valfrankie(m): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
caprini1:
chei ...see vex....Wetin dem do you na?
Guy, they don't too fuc*k up. I used to be a diehard fan until the heartbreaks from them got unbearable

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by bossto(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
up super eagles!!!
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Help4rmme2u:

Yes Boss!! Am Loyal
Bro check my signature....

Can you change it to a website like ngrepots.com
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by caprini1: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Valfrankie:
Guy, they don't too fuc*k up. I used to be a diehard fan until the heartbreaks from them got unbearable
Yes....but they are getting better game by game.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
jonathanOz:

I fit look your own? Shey you no go vex
come and look na
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by Charlydot2(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
yenyen419:
na true o o o o o, chai Mikel I take God beg you, dnt look babies oo
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
MeandSum:

where did you get 11 PM from? you think it's funny to knowingly mislead someone asking a legitimate question
oga emeka,relax now,why you dey use panadol for another person headache?I only tolded him,what my landlord tolded me grin
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by niyi123: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
mightyokwy:

Is good to dream big but can you remenber the last time our eagles win with such margin. Na draw game, them go scores us first and we go strugle and equalize for dying minute of the game.

It is true. But i am very sure, there is spirit of change moving around of every sector in nigeria now.. which i think Eagles will also proof that. So i think we will beat them with goal margin of not less than 2
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by mightyokwy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
niyi123:

It is true. But i am very sure, there is spirit of change moving around of every sector in nigeria now.. which i think Eagles will also proof that. So i think we will beat them with goal margin of not less than 2
Which change are you talking about dude?, where did you see the change?
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by acaciakay: 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
CR77:
Swaziland go chop like 5 goals from Super Eagles cool

You don start abi?
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by malbro(m): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Y ALL OF DEM COME WIA HACKET SHIRT....WETIN NIKE DEY DO...NAAAH
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by Valfrankie(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
caprini1:
Yes....but they are getting better game by game.
They'd better do, cos there's no time to waste on sentiment! These guys used to be very good, until they started feeling too big with themselves and carried it into the pitch. angry
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by easyelliot(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Must win
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by sojihandsome: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
Great the match will be on in less than an hour and have staked on you make una let NaijaBet pay me oooo
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by caprini1: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Valfrankie:
They'd better do, cos there's no time to waste on sentiment! These guys used to be very good, until they started feeling too big with themselves and carried it into the pitch. angry
Forgive them.....when there seems to be no hope at all ,and all of a sudden football takes them to paradise,it takes the grace of the Almighty to put them in their right senses.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by CaptaiinG(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
osedvgirl:

grin
Check your mail and reply me
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by Valfrankie(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
caprini1:
Forgive them.....when there seems to be no hope at all ,and all of a sudden football takes them to paradise,it takes the grace of the Almighty to put them in their right senses.
I had to wait till after the match before replying this quote. now how pleased are you with our homeboys? They couldn't even wrestle the desired points from the Swazi team. Now do you still think I'm unnecessarily hating on them?
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by caprini1: 4:52am On Nov 14, 2015
Valfrankie:
I had to wait till after the match before replying this quote. now how pleased are you with our homeboys? They couldn't even wrestle the desired points from the Swazi team. Now do you still think I'm unnecessarily hating on them?
Am speechless.
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
CaptaiinG:

Check your mail and reply me

my mail is blocked
tongue tongue
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by Help4rmme2u(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Harjibode:

Bro check my signature....

Can you change it to a website like ngrepots.com

Yes we can
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by Help4rmme2u(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Kindily give me your email?
Ngreports247@gmail.com
Re: Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) by ADULTBASE(m): 6:20am On Nov 22, 2015
Email sent
Help4rmme2u:
Ngreports247@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad / Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today / AFCON: Why Nigeria Lost To Algeria – Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.