Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

When Bae Wants Equality In Our Marriage - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Bae Wants Equality In Our Marriage (1358 Views)

When Bae Wants Money , Guys Pls Beware Of Their New Plan / [funny Pix] When Bae Allows You To Touch It / When Bae Sucks Life Outta U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Bae Wants Equality In Our Marriage by Addietunes(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Naija ladies sha.

Re: When Bae Wants Equality In Our Marriage by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
I heard abt this bride price but we don't practice this in philippines anymore...juz wanna ask, if the bride price In Ng depends on the family status of woman who will get married or there is a standard price for every woman who wants to get married?
Re: When Bae Wants Equality In Our Marriage by Donald3d(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
I heard abt this bride price but we don't practice this in philippines anymore...juz wanna ask, if the bride price In Ng depends on the family status of woman who will get married or there is a standard price for every woman who wants to get married?
it depends on the tribe and part of the country,some parents even return the bride price after the wedding just to say to the man that they are not selling their daughter
Re: When Bae Wants Equality In Our Marriage by Moz22: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
if you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: When Bae Wants Equality In Our Marriage by boboLIL(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mean while

Something to spice ur day up wid*****

* how to make babies

A child asked his father, "how were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on". The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "we were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "you lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mum was talking about her side of family..
Re: When Bae Wants Equality In Our Marriage by Addietunes(m): 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Until there is a ban on bride price and marriage rites like flogging, prostrating, etc in Nigeria before the idea of equality in marriages can occur. #myopinion

(1) (Reply)

When A Lady Bosom Are Not In Good Terms [photos] / Pictures That Will Get You Thinking / Hilarious: What Is This Baby Downloading ? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.