Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:55 PM

(in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue (6633 Views)

Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview / Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

(in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by mowah: 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Since the beginning of General Mohammadu Buhari's regime, the igbos have been bringing up this issue of Biafra republic and probably a Biafran war II, claiming to have been regarded the least in the Nigerian government and mainly because of their oil Rich Land which the rest don't have, well, I guess they are only looking at this issue from a myopic point of view, why don't we look at the benefits of one Nigeria rather than a biafra and a Nigeria. The facts remains if Nigeria were to be divided
1.we wont be africas largest economy
2. We wont have won the fifa u-17 world cup
3. Nollywood would no longer exist
4. We wont have won the #kenyansvsnigerians twitter war grin
5. Most importantly, we wont be giant of Africa any longer
6. (I leave it up to nairalanders to complete)

TO all my Igbo brothers, let's forget about biafra, and let's all work to build a better Nigeria, probably, the giant of the world,
Here I bring you some heart breaking pictures of the biafran war (1967-1970) to show you all that war is a senseless and unnecessary thing.

2 Likes

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by olaboy33(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Your igbo brothers seem to forget if they die today they die for nothing.....they are as much ready to waste their lives...........ask them how many of those who died durin the first civil war is remembered today??.........
Its just 4 now in another 2million....the ball is in ur court their brothers....2million souls are in ur court right now....u either give them life or u give them death............#think

5 Likes

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by mowah: 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by mowah: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
More

1 Share

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by NuellettY: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
Another brand of rubbish!
One wouldn't think twice to note those pictures are from Osun...Another Yoruba wailer

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by BTT(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Op God bless you.

But then, be ready for all manner of attacks against this common sense that you have put to print here.

May our brothers listen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by warrior01: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
The more reason their suffering and death will never be in vain. Viva Biafra

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by cheruv: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Pls post more of those fotos so that my brothers can see how much they've suffered and are still suffering under Nigeria just bkos they're Igbo.
The best thing Nigeria can do for the over 40M Igbos worldwide is to ensure that Biafra stands! angry

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by zendy: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
mowah:
Since the beginning of General Mohammadu Buhari's regime, the igbos have been bringing up this issue of Biafra republic and probably a Biafran war II, claiming to have been regarded the least in the Nigerian government and mainly because of their oil Rich Land which the rest don't have, well, I guess they are only looking at this issue from a myopic point of view, why don't we look at the benefits of one Nigeria rather than a biafra and a Nigeria. The facts remains if Nigeria were to be divided

TO all my Igbo brothers, let's forget about biafra, and let's all work to build a better Nigeria, probably, the giant of the world,
Here I bring you some heart breaking pictures of the biafran war (1967-1970) to show you all that war is a senseless and unnecessary thing.

Are you really this daft? What is the point of your being Africa's largest economy when you have 70% porverty rate? I would rather we were Africa's smallest economy but people live well. Who cares about being giant of Africa? How is that going to reduce the price of Garri?

What makes you even more silly is that you don't know that it is because of these pictures that you should be supporting Biafra. Who do you think starved all these children and made all these people suffer? It was your terrorist state of Nigeria. It was Nigeria that came down to East where these people were living peacefully to commit all this evil and killed millions of them, yet, you are supporting Nigeria.

You are a disgrace

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by warrior01: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
zendy:

Are you really this daft? What is the point of your being Africa's largest economy when you have 70% porverty rate? I would rather we were Africa's smallest economy but people live well. Who care about being giant of Africa? How is that going to reduce the price of Garri?

What makes you even more silly is that you don't know that it is because of these pictures that you should be supporting Biafra. Who do you think starved all these children and made all these people suffer? It was your terrorist state of Nigeria. It was Nigeria that came down to East where these people were living peacefully to commit all this evil and killed millions of them, yet, you are supporting Nigeria.

You are a disgrace

The guy na real slowpoke

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
This was b4.. When Igbo's had nothing.

Igbos got the richest people in Nigeria as of now.

Fuckkkk u zoo people.

We gonna blast u all in war.

Ready for war.

I already set my gun, bomb and other dangerous weapons.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by coolzeal(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
You want to intimidate the spirit of Biafrans with those pictures of our ancestors who fought hard for freedom. But guess what, those pictures encourages us to understand the evil perpetuated to our people by Nigeria, Britain and Russia. Nobody is advocating for war and a simple referendum is what we ask. Please worry about your debt sinking Southwest states.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Ejaisky: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
Which oil do they they have?

1 Like

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by mirabel001(f): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
mowah:

Sori op
...no gud reason..biafra is here already..
Start adjustin ..
#adabiafra

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by IGBOSON1: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
zendy:

Are you really this daft? What is the point of your being Africa's largest economy when you have 70% porverty rate? I would rather we were Africa's smallest economy but people live well. Who cares about being giant of Africa? How is that going to reduce the price of Garri?

You are a disgrace

^^^I know who the bastard is! He has a folder filled with pics of starving Biafran kids.....he gets a kick out of viewing and uploading them hoping to get under our skin! He probably gets a bone'r from dem pics as well!

Ignore the animal! smiley

10 Likes

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Biafra must come...

5 Likes

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by IGBOPRINCE: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
Still not scare ?
Op give us more or my people must go.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
warrior01:
The more reason their suffering and death will never be in vain. Viva Biafra
biafra has come to stay. One Nigeria my yansh.

11 Likes

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
I hate war
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
Still not scare ?
Op give us more or my people must go.
I'm scared
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by uncleu(m): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Funny thing is that seeing these pictures instead of scaring any true Igbo will rather increase his resolve. It increases his hate and makes him to desperately want to leave Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by fr3do(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
My hunger for Biafra tripled as I saw these heart breaking pictures.
Biafra must come! Up biafra!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
jboy73:
This was b4.. When Igbo's had nothing.

Igbos got the richest people in Nigeria as of now.
Fuckkkk u zoo people.
We gonna blast u all in war.
Ready for war.

I already set my gun, bomb and other dangerous weapons.
May Bullet hit ur brain;if u dont feature in the war when it start'.
Oponu'#
Making deadpan threats'# Lo ku danu'

3 Likes

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by kingofdemons: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
this is the more reason i hate one Nigeria angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Duru1(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
mowah:

The other side (Nigeria) needs to have the taste of perils of war if they attempt to stop Biafra this time around. What makes you think that war this time around should fought on the Biafra soil. Next time, every place in Nigeria should be a war front.

11 Likes

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by olaboy33(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
woodcook:

I am sure when Moses was about leading the children of Israelite out of Egypt there were men like you who were comfortable with their lives as slave to the Egyptians. In every generation of people there are people like you! grin

If the Igbos want an independent country, it is their choice! If they feel Nigeria isn't working for them, why can we listen to them for once?

moses didnt succesfully lead the children of isreal by killing nearly half of them first.......#think

1 Like

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by IGBOPRINCE: 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Oyind17:
I'm scared
scare of what?
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by callmelanner(m): 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
cheruv:
Pls post more of those fotos so that my brothers can see how much they've suffered and are still suffering under Nigeria just bkos they're Igbo.
The best thing Nigeria can do for the over 40M Igbos worldwide is to ensure that Biafra stands! angry
Pls speak for yourself coz not all igbos like ur deluded biafra! Or u think those Igbo rich men that made their money in lagos and even have big establishment there will join u guyz... think ma Igbo broda lipsrsealed
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by cheruv: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
callmelanner:

Pls speak for yourself coz not all igbos like ur deluded biafra! Or u think those Igbo rich men that made their money in lagos and even have big establishment there will join u guyz... think ma Igbo broda lipsrsealed
Imagine a Yoruba telling an Igbo not to speak for the Igbo nation
Broz,kam gwa yi...this isn't 1967 angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Seige On Tinubu's Residence : Throwback Feb. 10, 2015. / Independent Campaign Council Reveals Plans To Ensure APC Wins In Lagos / Schools, Banks, Hotels Will Be Required To Have Fire Safety Officers – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.