Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

(in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue (6667 Views)

Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview / Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
scare of what?
War my Prince
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by SOUNDKING: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
olaboy33:
Your igbo brothers seem to forget if they die today they die for nothing.....they are as much ready to waste their lives...........ask them how many of those who died durin the first civil war is remembered today??.........
Its just 4 now in another 2million....the ball is in ur court their brothers....2million souls are in ur court right now....u either give them life or u give them death............#think
this time shall be ur turn to die. Bet me
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by lawrenceunaa: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
mowah:
Since the beginning of General Mohammadu Buhari's regime, the igbos have been bringing up this issue of Biafra republic and probably a Biafran war II, claiming to have been regarded the least in the Nigerian government and mainly because of their oil Rich Land which the rest don't have, well, I guess they are only looking at this issue from a myopic point of view, why don't we look at the benefits of one Nigeria rather than a biafra and a Nigeria. The facts remains if Nigeria were to be divided
1.we wont be africas largest economy
2. We wont have won the fifa u-17 world cup
3. Nollywood would no longer exist
4. We wont have won the #kenyansvsnigerians twitter war grin
5. Most importantly, we wont be giant of Africa any longer

6. (I leave it up to nairalanders to complete)

TO all my Igbo brothers, let's forget about biafra, and let's all work to build a better Nigeria, probably, the giant of the world,
Here I bring you some heart breaking pictures of the biafran war (1967-1970) to show you all that war is a senseless and unnecessary thing.
now u re confessing that it is biafrans that is making Nigeria proud
#biafranson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by IGBOPRINCE: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
Oyind17:
War my Prince
I will protect u as my love jare sad
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by calaway: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
olaboy33:
Your igbo brothers seem to forget if they die today they die for nothing.....they are as much ready to waste their lives...........ask them how many of those who died durin the first civil war is remembered today??.........
Its just 4 now in another 2million....the ball is in ur court their brothers....2million souls are in ur court right now....u either give them life or u give them death............#think
YOU FORGET THAT WHO EVER WILL BE FIGHTING THEM WILL ALSO DIE. THEY WILL DIE FOR FREEDOM AND WHAT WILL THE AGGRESSORS DIE FOR?
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
I will protect u as my love jare sad
OK my Prince but I still don't want war
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by LOUISINNOCENT: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
These picture I saw now is the more reason I now forbid the more the so called one Nigeria. Seen them gives me more reason and ready to die to avenge the wrong deeds
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
I think something is really wrong with this country. How else do you explain the agitation of some people to mean a call for war?
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by IGBOPRINCE: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Oyind17:
OK my Prince but I still don't want war
nobody is calling for war. No sane man want war except he s push to accept war.
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by callmelanner(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
cheruv:

Imagine a Yoruba telling an Igbo not to speak for the Igbo nation
Broz,kam gwa yi...this isn't 1967 angry

Most of u all were not even born when the first biafra struggle started & I believe only the lazy one will neglect his job and go on yeye biafra protest! (due to unemployment)
The world is looking at the 'igbos' foolishness with disbelief! If it was up to me, I'd say u guyz should go with immediate effect!
SELFISHNESS & GREED will destroy that fantasy country of urs just as it brought u guyz together

1 Like

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by callmelanner(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
calaway:

YOU FORGET THAT WHO EVER WILL BE FIGHTING THEM WILL ALSO DIE. THEY WILL DIE FOR FREEDOM AND WHAT WILL THE AGGRESSORS DIE FOR?

PEACE!!!
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by truelovecom: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
olaboy33:

You're a F.ool.

I hate you yellowbars with passion

What Is wrong with self determination?

Ezi bida
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by calaway: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
callmelanner:

PEACE!!!

wrong you die the death of a rapist and a thief you will not have GOD on you side and you will go to hell.
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Oyind17:
I hate war

Same for Biafrans. Biafra means Peace, Freedom and Democracy.

Support Biafra, today!
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by hasyak(m): 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
DEAR BROTHERS, I GOT THIS FROM A BROTHER 'S POST.PLS READ WITH AN OPEN MIND:
informal Census was conducted by an Igbo Organization. The Group discovered that there are Twenty Million Igbos living in Northern Nigeria, out of which Sixteen Million are permanently resident and Four Million are Economic Migrants moving on seasonal basis. In addition, they found out that there are Four Million Northerners living in Igbo Land, out of which Two Million are permanent residents and the remaining Two Million are Economic Migrants switching on seasonal basis. What is intriguing was that the entire Four Million Northerners living in Igbo land are uneducated menial laborers and petty traders viz watchmen, Cattle attendants in abattoirs, Cobblers etc. Consternatingly, there was a single account of a Tiv Man, a Christian, from Benue who built a Petrol Station along Enugu bye-pass in Enugu State, however, on the day of commissioning the indigenes discovered that the Station belonged to a Northerner and insisted vehemently by interdicting its operations , that the said Station must be sold to an Igbo Indigene before it would be allowed to operate. Today, throughout Nigeria, it is only in Igbo Land that no other Nigerian is allowed to gain admission into their Universities, Employment or Political appointments in their domains. Yet, in the North and the South West there are States that have appointed Igbos as Commissioners and Advisers eg Lagos, Kano, Yobe, Borno etc. As big as the Onitsha International Market is, no other tribe is allowed from Yoruba land or the North to have even a corner shop, yet they are in all Markets across the North and South West without any hinderance. Anyim Pius Anyim, is the only SGF in Nigerian History that has 100% Igbos as support Staff in his Office. Is he an SGF for Nigeria or Biafra? Igbos should learn to tolerate others!!! And shut their bloody mouth, I vote they should get their Biafran country and leave our markets, Lands and all for us "the almajiris" w are damn tired of their imaturity and lack of respect for their leaders & elders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by wisov(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
For a great country with diversity! D soldiers wud be fighting for Nigeria! See many pple have not lost hope in nigeria!
calaway:

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by calaway: 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
wisov:
For a great country with diversity! D soldiers wud be fighting for Nigeria! See many pple have not lost hope in nigeria!

this is not the 60,s. you cannot force a nation of people to be with you. the british will not help you much this season. if you are ready to die to have you way on my land I am ready to die to protect my land for my children and GOD will fight with and for me.

You will die like a thief....
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by moredollar(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
mowah:
Since the beginning of General Mohammadu Buhari's regime, the igbos have been bringing up this issue of Biafra republic and probably a Biafran war II, claiming to have been regarded the least in the Nigerian government and mainly because of their oil Rich Land which the rest don't have, well, I guess they are only looking at this issue from a myopic point of view, why don't we look at the benefits of one Nigeria rather than a biafra and a Nigeria. The facts remains if Nigeria were to be divided

TO all my Igbo brothers, let's forget about biafra, and let's all work to build a better Nigeria, probably, the giant of the world,
Here I bring you some heart breaking pictures of the biafran war (1967-1970) to show you all that war is a senseless and unnecessary thing.
Abeg, Let them leave. At least, crime rate will reduce drastically and our image that has being battered will be enhanced!!!

1 Like

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
mowah:

These pictures inspires us to correct d wrongs of the past.
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by wisov(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
U knw not many igbos middle class will support ur movt! And for d rich none! Many ibos are getting maried to yoruba,delta, edo,pple. Secondly ibos are divided within dem selves! Ok if u get biafra! Wat nxt! D problem of unemployment won't b solved in dat region! Plus u wud have succeded in making many ibos poor( dose who enriched dem selves from oda parts of nigeria). Hope u knw most niger delta states will not be part of ur movt! Rivers, edo, some part of delta,ondo
calaway:

this is not the 60,s. you connot force a nation of people to be with you. the british will not help you much this season. if you are ready to die to have you way on my land I am ready to die to protect my land for my children and GOD will fight with and for me.

You will die like a thief....
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
callmelanner:

Pls speak for yourself coz not all igbos like ur deluded biafra! Or u think those Igbo rich men that made their money in lagos and even have big establishment there will join u guyz... think ma Igbo broda lipsrsealed

D igbos in Lagos will remain there, They don't need to come back.
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
olaboy33:

Ok, Thanks, Anything else
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by calaway: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
wisov:
U knw not many igbos middle class will support ur movt! And for d rich none! Many ibos are getting maried to yoruba,delta, edo,pple. Secondly ibos are divided within dem selves! Ok if u get biafra! Wat nxt! D problem of unemployment won't b solved in dat region! Plus u wud have succeded in making many ibos poor( dose who enriched dem selves from oda parts of nigeria). Hope u knw most niger delta states will not be part of ur movt! Rivers, edo, some part of delta,ondo

First ask yourself why the igbo man should remain in Nigeria. when his little child in primary school in a class with a yoruba and hausa child taught by the same teacher under the same conditions must score twice the marks of the other children to get into secondary school this continues till university and even employment even though oil derived from his village is used to run the entire country as his village is being ravaged ,and then you tell that child the story of how his grandfathers millions was seized in the bank and he was given only 20naira by the nigerian government and how six of his uncle were killed in northern nigeria all this suffering because he is igbo in Nigeria, dont fool your self all igbos know where they belong.

All the states in the south east (igbo) have crude oil except enugu which has coal and infact imo state has the largest onshore crude oil reserve in west africa, so this region will be very properous and rich when its resources are not stolen away. therefor life will be good in Biafra!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by wisov(m): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Were u treated like dat, No! U wrn't! Anybody can aspire to any height without relying on govt! Wats ur grieviance! Is it poverty? Dere are more poor pple in d north! Ist unemployment? Have u bn to lag? Wats ur problem! Wat we all are suffering is bad governace! Its not going to change even in biafra! Ur war shud be waged on corruption and bad leadership broda!abia state is a good example of an ibo state dat has suffered imensely from corruption and poor leadership!wat of ebonyi! Imo state under ohakim! Corruption and bad politician need to be fought not Nigeria! Dere shud be a mass protest and march against corruption and evil politicians not Nigeria
calaway:

First ask yourself why the igbo man should remain in Nigeria. when his little child in primary school in a class with a yoruba and hausa child taught by the same teacher under the same conditions must score twice the marks of the other children to get into secondary school this continues till university and even employment even though oil derived from his village is used to run the entire country as his village is being ravaged ,and then you tell that child the story of how his grandfathers millions was seized in the bank and he was given only 20naira by the nigerian government and how six of his uncle were killed in northern nigeria all this suffering because he is igbo in Nigeria, dont fool your self all igbos know where they belong.

All the states in the south east (igbo) have crude oil except enugu which has coal and infact imo state has the largest onshore crude oil reserve in west africa, so this region will be very properous and rich when its resources are not stolen away. therefor life will be good in Biafra!!!
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Mckennedy: 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
mowah:

why worry?
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
warrior01:

The guy na real slowpoke
More said than done...

After all....go out there and join the struggle not here on nairaland...

Mtchewwwwww
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by calaway: 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
wisov:
Were u treated like dat, No! U wrn't! Anybody can aspire to any height without relying on govt! Wats ur grieviance! Is it poverty? Dere are more poor pple in d north! Ist unemployment? Have u bn to lag? Wats ur problem! Wat we all are suffering is bad governace! Its not going to change even in biafra! Ur war shud be waged on corruption and bad leadership broda!

you dont even know your nigeria! every thing i have written is true, and many more i dont have the time to write here. you have cutoff marks from primary school common entrance examinations to jamb skewed against the igbo child by government policy. the marginalization the igbo adult faces is mind boggling. even the oil that comes from igbo land have the wells owned by hausamen the oil companies operating this wells have their head offices and pay their taxes in lagos with yorubas as their local heads. the report of injustice and wickedness meted out on igbos in Nigeria is endless and suffocating.

bad leadership is what nigeria is about and what biafra is not.
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Pls stop showing us these pictures.
You are hardening our hearts more.
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by wisov(m): 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
So orji uzor kalu and d oda guy who is now a senator performed well in Abia! Ohakim did well in Imo? Dat old man also did well in ebonyi?
calaway:

you dont even know your nigeria! every thing i have written is true, and many more i dont have the time to write here. you have cutoff marks from primary school common entrance examinations to jamb skewed against the igbo child by government policy. the marginalization the igbo adult faces is mind boggling. even the oil that comes from igbo land have the wells owned by hausamen the oil companies operating this wells have their head offices and pay their taxes in lagos with yorubas as their local heads. the report of injustice and wickedness meted out on igbos in Nigeria is endless and suffocating.

bad leadership is what nigeria is about and what biafra is not.
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by DJEhimond(m): 12:01am On Nov 14, 2015
Awon oponu! When you don't have something serious doing, you gotta have time for one stewpid cause abi protest.
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by calaway: 12:02am On Nov 14, 2015
wisov:
So orji uzor kalu and d oda guy who is now a senator performed well in Abia! Ohakim did well in Imo? Dat old man also did well in ebonyi?

Bad leaders are the leaders who fomulated the policies that strangulate and short change a group. bad leaders set the stage for mediocrity and bad leadership to hold sway. the people you have listed emerged because of a system bad leaders put in place and those bad leaders are still leaders creating the environment and policies to perpetuate injustice and bad leaedership. with biafra it will be a new dawn of hope and freedom from injustice the rapist and looters.
Re: (in Pics) Why The Igbos Should Really Stop This Biafra Issue by Realonekingsley(m): 12:08am On Nov 14, 2015
mowah:

How do you expect them to feel,after posting these disheartening pics.It worsens the situation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ibru(s) / What Other Business Has Okada Ban Affected / Soludo Road Projects In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.